It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Do they have a book called "How to Serve Mankind" you reckon?

Mod Edit: Image URL. Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Leaving the disclosure aspect of the short speech and its validity aside,

, wasn’t the longer speech (linked above) given to the media conference made only a few short days after the Bay of Pigs fiasco? A lot of history in that event – with possible ties to all kinds of secret societies – and about which the President may have been focused?

Aliens, silver, and vaccination may have got the man killed, but if I had to guess this longer speech on first glance is probably referencing a pig.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It seems to me that if Pres. Kennedy was really going to disclose anything, given the state of secrecy that continues to this day, he wouldn't have announced it to anyone he would have just blurted it out unannounced. Wouldn't he have known that this disclosure could have gotten him killed?

That said, accepting for a minute this is true and the nice little aliens mean us no harm but only want to help, then why is it that 40 years later (assuming their presence is reality) we are in a worse state socially, politically, and environmentally? If "they" really wanted to help, surely they could figure out a way to help us poor inferior earthlings even without official disclosure. I say they like keeping us guessing, fighting amongst ourselves, while they work out their evil little schemes.....if they exist, that is

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikee

Originally posted by Agent Styx
It is easy to say that this was his disclosure speech and he was killed before he made it. The thing is, its been over 40 years, and still nothing from anyone else.

Probably nobody wants to repeat his fate...

Now THAT has to be the best observation I have seen in a long time...

starred

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The speach makes sense cause let's face it Reagan made a similar speech about others beyond this world. Interestingly, no one talks to much about those beings that just might populate the underground of our world. While it would be interesting to meet those from other worlds, but what of those that share this world with us but just out of sight from us surface dwellers? Maybe some of them, are from other worlds too. What about our oceans, have we sought to contact any beings that might live under the surface that we are not often told about and yet these things make it out to us from occassion. It just seems that we are potential not the only ones living on this world and if it were our world then would we not want to know about all things that live on it? There are lots of answres to be found out about.

So we can sit here and continue to debate speeches of leaders that might have wanted to bring out in the open important facts, that got them killed, but yet some of these facts did make it out from leaders like Reagan. Sure we can debunk just about anything until it stares us in the face and can be proved authentic. When this stuff comes out, rather than just shooting it down, why not research it and find the truth or lie to it. But just saying so, does not prove or disprove anything.

So we can debate all sorts of stuff and yet no one comes up with a plan to find out the actual truth of things that we discuss on a forum like this. Let's start working on finding the truth out and then we will no doubt have some really interesting things to talk about...if they will let us!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i have heard the same thing that kennedy was asassinated because he was going to reveal the truth about ETs and introduce a new form of currency that would eliminate paying taxes

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok, for a minute, I'm not going to absolutely PULVERIZE this thread.

Now, with a cool head, I ask this:

Is there any evidence, (aside from this potent display of Fictional flash), that President Kennedy was EVER even interested in the UFO phenomenon? Is it on record that he was investigating it, talking about it, wondering about it, etc?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumnerKagan
Ok, for a minute, I'm not going to absolutely PULVERIZE this thread.

Hmmm great opening line... shows intelligence...

Is there any evidence, (aside from this potent display of Fictional flash), that President Kennedy was EVER even interested in the UFO phenomenon? Is it on record that he was investigating it, talking about it, wondering about it, etc?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.

As with many other U.S. presidents, there was a report that Kennedy had sighted a UFO. The event occurred in 1963, while boating off Hyannisport on Cape Cod. The object was "disc-shaped, about 60 feet in diameter, with a gray top, and shiny bottom." It hovered above the water for 40 seconds, emitting a low pitched humming sound. Then it flew straight up in the air and was gone. Kennedy swore those present to keep the incident secret.

A former steward aboard Air Force One Bill Holden, was on board Air Force One with Kennedy flying to Europe in the summer of 1963. A UFO convention being held in Bonn Germany that month prompted Holden to bring up the subject of UFOs with the President.

Holden asked " What do you think about UFOs, Mr. President? According to the account Kennedy became quite serious thinking for a moment. "I'd like to tell the public about the UFO situation" he stated, " but my hands are tied." ( Marrs)

www.presidentialufo.com...

www.presidentialufo.com...&.htm

www.ufoevidence.org...

Also ..

Robert Kennedy UFO story
www.presidentialufo.com...

But ummm these links would actually require you to READ and follow the evidence trail...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I don't know if the speech is real or not but I thought it might throw out a little conjecture. I must say I've thouroughly enjoyed everyone's take on the topic.
Here's another one you might enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by William Terrell
Well, if they do I hope it was co-authored by Paula Deen. I bet we'd be some mighty good eatin'. With my build I think I would best be slowly braised in moist heat until I'm fork tender, then covered with a silky gravy made of the pan drippings and a little flour and salt and black pepper,

[edit on 15-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
[edit on 16-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Why is Rense pushing Larry Sinclair's queer limo/crack story while with Obama?

Is Rense wishing for MCCain/Liberman 2008 ?

I am all for Ron Paul, heck Ron Paul agrees mostly with Obama. Paul feels nanny state politics is Dems bread and butter and sees more conservative economical fixes to correct economy and social programs. Other than that, Paul would probably accept VP spot from Paul.

How could McCain/Condi ticket beat that ?

Paul would bring in old school GOP and independents like myself, that have issues with 2 party rule.

I can still dream

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For #'s sake, people, did you click the link? It talks about the speech as beiing part of a bogus news story, hence it isn't real at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LOOOL! Laughable!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MsSmartypantsFirst realizing the true nature of our government, that being, infiltrated and overthrown, long before Kennedy was in office, or even the creation of the NSA, one can see a far more realistic view of the bigger picture.

The origins of this parasitic government presently seen as legitimate go back to the inception of a privately owned central bank. Anything that was to follow, was owned!! Even President Kennedy.....

Now for the brutal truth. Anyone who uses privately owned bank notes, by default, become assets to that bank. Presidents, Congress, NSA, CIA, FBI, and little old me, and everything in between. WE ARE SLAVES!

Now getting that bit of the story out of the way, Ill continue.

President Kennedy gave a speech in which he did in fact release the true nature of a global enemy coined the "Secret Society Speech". And, he was publicly declaring war on this corruption. Many try to frame this speech as to a giant masonic conspiracy. And there may be some truth to that, but i suspect, not the whole truth. President Kennedy made it a point to show we are opposed to secret societies. After all, if there were such a society among us, eventually over time, by virtue of their "Self imposed" secrecy, they would rule the world, using any ruse, trick, lie, murder, or war, to further their ultimate goals. And if such a society does exist, it would no doubt posses advanced technology it either created, or stole, to use in their goal. Advanced medical knowledge would be employed to "Cull" the masses to better control the populations. Chemical dumbing down the population, so over time no one would be capable to even comprehend a danger. etc. And why would we not know about these things, or why are they not common knowledge? Its a secret..........!

I suspect, if those speech cards did exist, they were never intended to be used. For I believe the term "Alien" is a misrepresentation of the true nature of the "Secret Society" President Kennedy was inferring to. Not all secret societies are as public as the masons, or skull & Bones. And, the older and more successful secret societies will have amass a unbelievable amount of information, knowledge, technology. But, from the point of view of the secret society, such as a Alien secret society, they may view us as ignorant and undeserving of what they posses.

What do we see in the world today? Everything President Kennedy warned us about, that is what we see. We do not see, publicly, peaceful space brothers. Who is pitting us against each other? Aliens who mean us no harm, or a secret society, that has many charters...... and in the end can claim, we did nothing, you did it all to yourselves.....

President Kennedy was not ignorant by any stretch of the imagination. I'm fairly certain he studied history, and had advisers who knew history as well. And it would not be too much of a stretch to imagine he realized who these "Aliens" really are. They are known by many other names through out history. How could President Kennedy give a speech about something that really does not exist? And not to mention that the CIA has now taken credit for creating much of the UFO/Alien disinformation. Is there any wonder why Kennedy wanted to disband them?

Money is the Root of all evil? No, I disagree, its not money, its greed. Throughout history gold was used as a form of exchange, but in the deepest history, gold was mined by mankind, for the gods. To gain favor gold was given to the gods so they might look favorably towards you and bless you with good fortune. Actually, you probably had a quota to fill, so there was no real gift. The "Golden Rule": "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you" Spiritually speaking, it is a truth. "Those that have the gold, make the rules". and Physically speaking, is the truth, for a slave, not a free spirited person.

What if we were all nothing more that slaves, turning all our gold over, to those who make the rules? What would the world look like? Would there not be someone assigned the middleman position to collect all the gold so it might be transferred to the "aliens", err "gods"? "gods chosen"???? And of course those "chosen" would be taken care of quite well and live in the lap of luxury. And again, is that not what we see?

"Ruthless conspiracy" is what Kennedy called it. But is that not what we see today?

Aliens to me are nothing more than a misidentified "Secret Society". In that case, President Kennedy already gave the speech!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thank you for the imput. It reminds me of Eisenhower''s farewell address in which he told us to beware of the military industrial complex, which by the way was originally called the military industrial congressional complex and was refered to as the iron triangle. And of course the creation of the Federal Reserve was an integral part of this whole thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Rense article quoted in the OP clearly states that the source of this alleged speech is the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS!

You know, with the Bat Boy and Elvis Seen Alive at K-Mart covers....

How has this thread lasted five pages?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

originally called the military industrial congressional complex and was refered to as the iron triangle.
I never knew about the "Congressional", or "Iron Triangle" descriptors, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join