It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Neon Haze and justsomeboreddude, stop this meaningless quarrel. Resolve it over PM if you have to. I get irritated when I read posts like "Lol... Neon Haze." "LOL!!!1" indeed!

The focus we should be having is whether or not this source is worth trusting and if there are any other sources to back it up. We also need more proof than what we are currently being given.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

JFk got killed by a lone psycho

just wanted to put my $.02 here. I haven't noticed it mentioned yet, so I will go ahead.

I believe (if you look into history, the evidence is there, and it seems that history does repeat itself indeed) if you look into the creators and instigators of the federal reserve you will find the criminals who wrote the contract for the assasination of JFK. JFK tried to print 5 billion dollars in silver notes completely seperate of the Reserve. Not long after, JFK was shot.

Lyndon Johnson recalled the notes when he stepped into office.

Im not an investigator, but I certainly would be looking into that little fact right there if I was.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient...
Well it has been over 40 years, they could have at least knocked one of these off of the list by now! sheesh! These aliens are all talk no action!

That is actually a very intelligent observation, one I have entertained myself with lately.

What if...

JFK's original intentions were to expose a plot to use UFOs as a distraction to hide the real power grabbing from the American public?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Actually the OP speech was JFK's speech that he intended to release to the people of America and the World, but the Elites didn't want him to release this info because they want to try and convince us that they are Evil Aliens so that we could war with them. When JFK refused to decieve the American public and the World, the Elites Threatened JFK By Killing M.M, and where going to frame him with her murder. That's when JFK made the second speech about the secret society.

He knew he had to Expose the secret society first then after that threat was dealt with, then he was going to release the We Are Not Alone speech. Sadly he was murdered on his way to give the greatest speech ever in the history of man. (The Secret Society speech)

JFK jr. knew all of this and was going to come forword but sadly again he was also murdered.

Why not the We Are not Alone speech as the greatest speech ever?
Well simple, we have never been alone they were always here. Over time we have just forgot about them or started claiming them as mith and wild stories, but in reality if you study history enough and all the bibles the evidence is quite clear that they have been here for a vary long time.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

if you look into the creators and instigators of the federal reserve you will find the criminals who wrote the contract for the assasination of JFK. JFK tried to print 5 billion dollars in silver notes completely seperate of the Reserve. Not long after, JFK was shot.

Wow, I thought I had heard every detail of the many theorized reasons why he may have been killed. Yet, I have never heard that one. I will check that out!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
after all this secrecy.. when the men who kiled Kennedy .. finally disclose to you "the version of extra terrestrial life" .. that THEY deem beneficial to you being introduced to...

after all this lying.. and/or disinfo...

when it happens.. and they disclose / introduce you to them....

...you're gonna believe everything they say at that point??

you're going to trust the "visitors" that THEY'VE chosen for you to meet?

you're so hungry for proof and finally seeing whats there...

that you'll bite when they lay out the BIG hook.

beware these grays.

beware the men that collude with them.

-

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

inaccurate spell-check is for dummies..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Yeah I heard that too quite a while ago, not sure where I picked it up.

I really do think this new speech is just NWO trash tho, it stinks of it... its too short.. The older speech on NEONS quite clear and [I found] easy reading posts, seem pretty damn long and genuine! the same people who want us to believe all the alien stuff are those who JFK wanted to expose and get rid of?.. the elite.

Does anyone have issues with the JFK library website? theres the full first speech in text and on audio to listen to.. yet some lame little Rense article is more believable? but doesnt Rense start by saying its doubtful anyway and we couldnt find no Merrick?

Dont forget... even if it was JFKs speech...doesnt mean its content is truth? where did he get the info?

We all know THEY use people to spread lies then kill them to make the lies seem more believable. THEY can put the truth in our face so close we cant see it. Best place to hide the truth isnt it? Even better when someone is dead tho, then they can make up anything and say 'he said it' ..............

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i have heard it said that kennedy was killed because he had just signed an executive order effecively doing away with the federal reserve !!!!!
anbody else hear of that???????????
posted this way because i can never log on...sorry to be mysterious

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
you're going to trust the "visitors" that THEY'VE chosen for you to meet?

Of course they will, that is why they are called 'Sheeple'

After the initial shock, they will lap up this new 'friend'.. Sheeple have short term memory... they will soon forget all the lies...

This is the nature of Sheeple

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
IMO
Speech is fake.

Main reason kennedy was iced?

Executive Order 11110
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Executive Order 11110 was issued by President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order allowed the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury to issue silver certificates against silver bullion based on authority delegated by the President to the Secretary under the Thomas Amendment to the Agricultural Adjustment Act. This order directly contradicted the role of the Federal Reserve, and many suspect that this may be the primary motive behind the unsolved assassination of President Kennedy.

The Order was for the Treasury to issue silver certificates against all silver held by the government which did not already have certificates against it. The Order was needed due to the passage of Public Law 88-36 which repealed the Silver Purchase Act and other related monetary measures. One result was that after the repeals, only the President could issue new silver certificates. The Federal Reserve System could replace the certificates, but only in larger denominations. The thrust of the Order returned the authority to issue new silver certificates (and specify denominations) back to the U.S. Treasury. This allowed for the Federal Reserve System to distribute and exchange currency at lower denominations that met the growing economic need. The authoritative basis for the Order was nullified[citation needed] in 1982 with the passage of Public Law 97-258.

The Order was never directly reversed. However, Section 1(j) of Executive Order 10289, which was added by Section 1(a) of Executive Order 11110, was revoked when Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12608 in 1987.

I also have a thread that disscuses this called JFK Half dollar. Ultimate slap in the Face?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

It is possible that this is the speech that Kennedy would have made on that fateful day. Buy I have always assumed he was going to expose the illuminate.... well I guess we'll never know, will we?
BTW if you don't know who killed Kennedy, download the zapruder film and watch the driver of the car very closely.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Styx
It is easy to say that this was his disclosure speech and he was killed before he made it. The thing is, its been over 40 years, and still nothing from anyone else.

LOL, well that's pretty obvious, the last guy who tried got a bullet.
Maybe they don't want to suffer the same fate.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I dont know where people get this crap "the USA is oppressive and violent" tight now. Says who? europe? Im sorry but given their history I am in no way, shape, or form inclined to accept any drivel they spew. The people in guantaunamo bay are not just innocent bystanders. In fact one that was released recently blew himself up, of course its because the US tratede him so badly during his captivity and he felt the need for revenge

I am not saying that mistakes have not been made, but the propagandists would have you believe that the USA is a police state. Think about that logically. Are we a police state? I would argue that we are not.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This bogus speech is an amateurish fake.It's agenda driven and simple minded in construction like a fill in the blank test in 2nd grade.Rense is a bit of a P.T. Barnum. He's good for entertainment purposes. He's an alternative news source,but with lower standards than the establishment sources.Shark infested waters.
Rense also never responded to my Mars people pics,so he's not interested in reality so much as "ratings" and ego. Can we say News Whore?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree looks fake to me and Rense, well not really a credible source..
want some real stuff try this!!!

UK National Archives UFO info release!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been said, but i'm pretty sure that Kennedy was talking about communism and not the illuminati or whatever in that youtube video.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder Rense, well not really a credible source..

Maybe, but since mainstream media won't cover such things, what would be a credible source?

want some real stuff try this!!!
UK National Archives UFO info release!!!

Hmmm just like the French... well they have had how many years to 'clean them up"? But hey it's a start

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"God, in his infinite wisdom"
was kennedy watching War of the Worlds before he wrote this??

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Styx
It is easy to say that this was his disclosure speech and he was killed before he made it. The thing is, its been over 40 years, and still nothing from anyone else.

Probably nobody wants to repeat his fate...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join