It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is that JFK's speech? Who knows! Did JFK have knowledge of Aliens? Who Knows, Did JFK have an affair with the BEAUTIFUL monroe? Who Knows! Did the CIA kill JFK? Who Knows. One thing that we do know is that someone has the information, and they cannot be blamed for not coming forward. If My life and hat of my family whee at risk, you had better believe I would not be telling all to the World.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What is behind (our civilisation) is an Extraterrestrial Civilisation, covered up, that is the way it is. To exploit (the system) is to bring out what is holding the civilisation up to begin with.

We humans love technology but maybe (the methodology) behind are being lies in our spiritual knowledge of a working society, and that takes spiritual maturity, not immaturity, that is what will sustain us, not outside source, or technology but the minds interpretaion of the world around us. We need to make a different worldwide consensus and stabilize that foundation into mankind.

That means taking the spiritual side of mankind over the materialistic side of man. When you (deny the spirit) of- the- living (you are) suppresing the real life of the spirit to breathe.

If mankind knew their potential as a whole (they would know) we would have all we need just through our projection of life, that projection is an energy and that energy manifests into reality and can be later used by humanity.

To use technology is just undermining mankinds true ability, the ability to create with the spirit, you are losing your perception of the spiritual will with a technological means, we don't need an internet to talk to each other we already do that, but its just showing the physical manifestation of that spirit, externally. This is a form of the ONE MIND, but we can do that, already I don't have to be right at someones door to communicate to them neither do you or anybody.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by menguard]

Ask yourselves this when we have met the farthest means of technological travel and we stabilise, how far will we be able to go without Integrity, morals, ethics?

I see a structure waiting to colapse because we might be dealing with too many (immaterial things), things that might not hold up a society but maybe that socities ego. Is this what you want placed in the SPIRIT OF MANKIND?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just want to know why any of this has any connection to the Ga. guide stones????? I mean the guide stones are a pretty weird wise tail in Ga. I'm from Ga. and my grandfather told me that very story about a guy who just showed up and had the stones built he said it made the local news back in like Nov. of 79. So I wa just wondering what the connections with the stones were with aliens and JFK??? And why were the stones brought up?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why are you putting down Jeff Rense? He is awesome! His site is so informative. There is much to be learned from his site and I have seen countless times his initial threads being later posted here.

Do the 3 amigo's have a problem with him and so everyone chimes in? Show me the proof of his site being all B.S.

There is room for many networks being created today, necessary.

If ats was the only place to get information it would box us all in. I have been told a while back by one of the 3 amigo's that he encouraged us to span out and to look for information everywhere. That he does not expect my loyalty to be a closed circuit.

I like so many others at ats find most of my networking and connections to be here, this is home base, I have nothing to prove. It is best to work with the other sites rather than against, other wise it is the only bs around.

I seriously doubt that Rense came up with this himself, he like our site is the leadman, not the only contributor to his site.

Now, I too would love to find the 'source' of this document, but with civility and decorum.

Spank me if I am out of place, but the Rense site is not all bs.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi all,

Thought i’d respond to a few of the posts here and a few of the questions about my earlier post...

MsSmartypants

As Eisinhower said "Beware the military industrial complex."
Perhaps you've heard of the Georgia Guidestones? A supposedly Rosicrucian monument espousing " maintaining the world population at under 500,000,000".

Yes, I am aware of the mysterious and ominous monolith. It was erected by the Elberton Granite Finishing Company in 1980 who were approached with the project by a man called R. C. Christian in 1979...

The Guidestones are supposed to give the charter for and ultimately the goal of the Illuminati or the Ultimate THEY – The Elite that is..

The people behind RC Christian were some believe the Bilderberg Group and ultimately the Rockefellers..

Incidentally it was the Rockefellers that I believe ordered the Assignation of JFK.

thegdfather

Hey Neon, where'd you get that video? And do you know the validity of it? Are we sure it's Kennedy? Do we know if it was ever aired to the public? I understand if you don't know all the answers, just found that to be a very interesting piece of evidence.

The video clip is part of a film designed to wake people up... that film is called Zeitgeist can be watched in its entirety here..

Google Video Link

The speech in the video I posted is real and was given in front of the ANPA (American Newspapers Publishers Association) on April 27 1961 at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.

&type=Audio]The full speech can be heard here

The full text can be found here

However, what even Zeitgast doesn’t go into is the full extent of the exposure and scrutiny JFK put the powers that be under.

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

I

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to re-examine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

JFK got to be president because the powers that be installed him to sell their idea’s to the public with film star charisma..

He was killed because he was not playing ball...

Anti-Tyrant

People are afraid to face themselves for what they truly are, and it is the mission of the elite to keep us from doing so.

This is unfortunately the truth. But more people are becoming aware. People like me have started a resistance movement. Our infrastructure is already in place for their next move.

Projects such as this..

BBC News: - Breaking Free

The news agenda is filled with stories of a global credit crunch.
Banks are hard up for money and customers are finding it more difficult to get credit.

In the Sussex town of Lewes they're devising a plan which could change all of that. They want to print their own local money.

Inspired by the Devon town of Totnes which launched its own currency last year, Lewes locals are at the start of the process of re-launching their own cash.

zorgon

What a ridiculous statement that is

You say it MAY WELL HAVE HAPPENED... but your positive it was not Aliens??? It was more likelya govt thing?

Got anything to back that up, considering you are so certain?

Is it so ridiculous to say that a strange crash site positioned so close to a major Military installation such as Roswell military base was a secret military project??

So it’s more plausible then that Aliens from outer space travelled the cosmos to reach earth and then crashed right next to a military base???

There is a great wealth of evidence to suggest Roswell was a failed Military exercise!

Please review the following

Project Mogul

That does not sound like Kennedy's voice to me... I would need to kno the source of this recording... in otherwords the same evidence required to back up the OP's post If indeed it is true (the video) that would be a useful bit of evidence...

Please refer to the information posted above.

Also I would be very interested to know just how you could tell the difference... should a hoaxer post a hoax.. But I can 130% assure you that Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association happened and is very real. Unlike the OP’s speech which I can 130% say with all certainty that it is not real.

Anyway...

I hope this has cleared up a few things in peoples minds..

My mission is to make people aware of the truth that we are all slaves in a system that has been set up around us under the guise of justice and liberty but reality it is a system of oppression and slavery.

Break free.

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It seems the rense article says that this speech came from the weekly world news tabloid. Isnt that the home of batboy and clinton with alien photos?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Personally I like the Bush with alien photos better. I think the Clinton with alien photos were faked using photos of the alien with Bush and inserting them into photos of Clinton.....Or do I?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
here's bill clinton's press release re: mar's rock 84001

www.coseti.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Today, rock 84001 speaks to us
across all those billions of years and
millions of miles. It speaks of the
possibility of life. If this discovery is
confirmed, it will surely be one of the most
stunning insights into our universe that
science has ever uncovered.

and both of them got bend job in the white house.
but clinton's still alive and have a fair chance to be back to the white house again.
so no. JFk got killed by a lone psycho

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

This is the disclosure speech President Kennedy was supposedly going to make. the speech that got him killed?

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You realy do not want to be researching into the possible outcomes of kennedy's death!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war"

Well it has been over 40 years, they could have at least knocked one of these off of the list by now! sheesh! These aliens are all talk no action!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe the OP and the youtube video that was posted are taken out of context. Here is a link to the original speech:Full speech

If you read through it you will realize he is talking about:
1. Marxism/Communism
2. The need for the secrecy that the government/president needs to do his job properly
3. The need to communicate to the public the information they need to know to make good choices about their leaders.
4. The need to balance 2 and 3

I am glad you posted this though, because once I found the speech and read through it, it was very applicable to todays times. There needs to be some things kept secret or delayed for the sake of the country. But there is also a need to communicate with honesty what is going on... when the time is appropriate.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I believe the OP and the youtube video that was posted are taken out of context. Here is a link to the original speech:Full speech

Hello,

It appears my post with total information has gone unnoticed by all. I have posted this and links to the audio of the speech.

Link to My post above that has gone unnoticed

I might bring your attention to this part...

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

I might also add that the powers that be used the fear of Marxism/Communism and brainwashed an entire population that it was the greatest threat to freedom this was used as a way of instilling fear in the public to sway opinion so they could go to war...

Read my posts!!!

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not sure what happened. Double posted the same item..

Odd Indeed.

Post deleted.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I did read your post. I just dont agree. I am not trying to insult you or anything. Just saying I dont agree. Your quote above is a reference to the cold war in my opinion.

Think back to when this speech was made. The cold war was the biggest thing going. It was believed that if you let communism propogate the whole world would fall. So we did the Korean war and Kennedy got involved in Vietnam to hold back the progress of communism.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I did read your post. I just dont agree. I am not trying to insult you or anything. Just saying I dont agree. Your quote above is a reference to the cold war in my opinion.

No you didn't.. if you had you wouldn't have posted the same link to the same speech and say if anyone is interested here is the link.

I had already posted the link to the doc + a link to the audio + a quote... + more + more etc..

I just find it insulting to spend time to collate information and post quality for people who have asked only for it to be skipped past..

You don't have to agree with me, that's your right as a human, but be man enough to admit you hadn't read the entire thread before posting at least.

Besides your comments are not judged just by me, they are judged by all that read this thread.

Power to the People!!!!!!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Lol... Neon Haze. I have actually read it 3 times now. Once when I read through the thread. Again when you posted that I didnt read it, and again from your last post.

I actually didnt see the link to the full speech until the 3rd time. I guess if I am guilty of anything it is speed reading through stuff. I apologize to you for not paying attention. It was a lot of information and so I scanned through it to get the overall feel of your ideas.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I actually didn’t see the link to the full speech until the 3rd time. I guess if I am guilty of anything it is speed reading through stuff. I apologize to you for not paying attention. It was a lot of information and so I scanned through it to get the overall feel of your ideas.

No problem.. I'm finding that my posts are not getting the exposure they deserve because I tend to populate them with lots of info..

I recently posted the following and found it completely amazing how little interest it got.

911 Exposé - The Truth Laid Bare

I wonder if I should not add such rich content to ATS because it doesn't seem to float... Though some threads with titles like "Aliens Ate my Cat" get page after page of responses...

Most annoying.

I wonder what the Three Amigo's feel about all that... after all its them paying the hosting bills

All the best,

Power to the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
not sure why but when I post sometimes it gets submitted twice...

Post deleted.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Finally! I'm surprised you're the 1st to support Rense on this thread. Rense is an excellent site. They put it all out there, and the reader is encouraged to make the call.

There are many vocal critics, including at least one ATS member on this thread, who have a particular ax to grind. Rense frequently publishes articles critical of the Israeli government, for which these critics accuse Rense of antisemitism. Keep that in mind when you hear terms like "tinfoil" ascribed to Rense.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Neon you know my advice would be to break your info into several posts. I do the same thing you do.. just dump all of it at once. But I have been trying to break things up a bit, because i was havng the same prob. It seems less overwhelming to people. At least it helps me some times.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join