It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psi abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was wondering what all people can do? Move things with their minds, talk through telepathy, astroprojection...???

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can do a few things. They include: telepathy, psychokinesis, psychic healing, seeing (as in visions of the past and future), energy minipulation, shielding, pyrokinetics, creating rifts between planes, reading the soul, causing temperary loss of motion, vision of other planes, astreal projection, making things unnoticed, ect.
What things are you able to do, and do you know of any sites with lists of different abilities or types of supernatural beings?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Chipmunk, did you learn how to do these, or did they come naturaly? or what?

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
hey guys read the book TAKEN based on the television series on the SCI FI channel... yah i am to poor to afford it so i cant watch it... but the book is great and it has some good theories on all of that stuff...

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I learned almost all of my abilities, i guess you would say naturally. When i was very young, around 5 i had a series of dreams in which all that was in them was a person standing and talking with nothings but black around him. I didn't know what he was saying but I knew i comprehended it in my subconsious, and this later alowed me to just know how to use many differnt types of abilities. Along with this person, there are 4 other things that visited me either on the physical or astreal plane that I gained other abilities from. Then from my own consepts and deep thought on the topic I was able to come to some conclusions to things on my own and from this understand and figure out how to use a develope other abilities. In my own opions and from what I have found, once someone can understand the process and general idea of how and ability works, then they are capable of developing it. Then the more one understands their abilties the more they can inhance them.

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by Chipmunk]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
For years now I have been able to allow anyone to wink or blink my eyes by thought alone. I can also hold a pendulum and have anyone move it in any direction they wish simply by thinking of a direction...

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Wizard R]

new topics

top topics

join