It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Human Clone!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok, I just read on CNN.com that the first human clone was made. I think that cloning, and learning more on human DNA could lead to some pretty cool things. What does everyone think of this?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I bet everything that I own that humans have already been cloned, perhaps decades ago under the guise of some sinister black military project.

Bring on the Dulce theories...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that the government has a black operation outpost somewhere in the arctic building a cloned army or something crazy like that.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Whatever governments may, or may not, have done: I think we can rest assured that the latest announcement, like that of the appalling Italian quack, Aventori, a little while back, is mere falsehood.
Check out these elevated peronages:
www.clonaid.com...

"integrity", or what?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree with Estragon -- I'd be surprised if any of the clone births announced recently are real.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:33 AM
link   
we usually don't learn about such "breakthroughs" until after 10 years after the fact, I'm sure the "first" was done ages ago. However, until that Scientific team tests the mother and baby, I'll be sitting on the skeptic's bench that this announcement is true ...mostly because, look at the source (Raelians), we're not exactly talking about the sanest bunch here...

top topics

join