It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blackwater A Real Threat To Democracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Jim Marrs,

I began a thread on ATS just over a week ago on the topic of Blackwater and I am curious as to your thoughts on this "private contractor" organization and it's competitors, Dyn Corp, Triple Canopy and the others, meaning mercenaries, being a threat to democracy in the eventuality that the U.S. Federal Government decides to go the next step and put us under a constant state of Martial Law due to one of the many reason's FEMA who will order this is now directly under Homeland Security, like a hurricane, earthquake, or nuclear threat.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Above is the link to the thread I started where everyone jumped in and lit it up on a very interesting and controversial topic for your perusal.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You know while doing things around My apartment I was moving books around, and I have literally at least a thousand books, and I was grabbing some books to bring from the office to the living room and came across "The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty" and it hit Me that this was the same Jim Marrs from ATS.

Okay, no I'm not dull or dimwitted in the least, it's just that I have not had the opportunity to read through the book yet as I have been reading thirty books simultaneously to delve within all of this muck that is a conspiracy of the government against the people of the United States of America. I have to say that having that book sitting here and reading the authors name and then seeing it again here on ATS was a real eye-opener for Me.

My original reason for this thread still stands in asking you Jim Marrs, if you see that Blackwater is a threat to democracy in that it sidesteps the entire legal system in the checks and balances where Posse Comitatus is in jeopardy and where the average citizen hasn't the right to be able to complain and or being hauled away, permanently.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"the average citizen hasn't the right to be able to complain and or being hauled away, permanently" we've already seen this
"don't taze me bro. I didn't do anything."

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Howdy SpartanKingLeonidas,

Blackwater is a clear and present danger to our freedoms. There are more than 1,000 Blackwater mercenaries now in Georgia training Georgians to fight the Russians. I am sure many of these are fresh from duties in Iraq and Afghanistan where they have honed an experienced private fighting force comparable to the old Nazi Waffen SS. In fact, author Jeremy Scahill, who wrote in indepth account of the religious fundamentalists and Bush supporters who created Blackwater, stated that such paramilitary groups "bring to mind Nazi Party brownshirts." To me, it is incompatable with freedom and individual liberty to maintain a private army over which the public has no control.

Jim Marrs

top topics

join