It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction and a Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For the past couple of weeks I have seen many articles like this one.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040228/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_1

Iran's state radio, quoting an unnamed source, said Saturday that Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) was captured in Pakistan "a long time ago." A Pakistan army spokesman denied he was captured.

The report said that U.S. Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld's visit to the region this week was in connection with the arrest.

I believe we do have Osama. It will come out some time around mid Summer to late October. It will obviously be a re-election ploy for Bush. At least thats what my crystal ball told me.

If it comes out sooner, it will be due to Bush's numbers taking a dive and they need to prevent irreperable harm to his general acceptance.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe we either already have Bin Laden or he is dead. so your prediction/conspiracy doesn't seem too far-fetched.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Honestly, I think that it's almost a given that you're right... we're not so dumb as not to have gotten the bastard yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Troops in Afghanistan will continue to fight even thou logic tells us Bush has him in the bag. It's all political. The race polls in the end will tell what we know now.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by rudelude]

top topics

join