It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear war ahead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
With things the way they are around the world today, will someone start a nuclear war? Israel....who has issues with most of all its neighbors and its "Samson option" (source link: en.wikipedia.org...), Iran, India now testing nuclear ballistic rockets, North Korea, Packistan, the Bush USA and terrorists to name a few. What are the possibilities that one of these nuclear powers will actually lose it and start a nuclear war? And if so where would you go to be safe? would there be any safe place left in the world?

what is it was a one off deal where say Iran used one and launched it against Israel, would that trigger the rest of the nuclear capable countries to go to war with theirs?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I hope like every one that this event will not happen EVER but you just don't know

I dont know what you think about this guy but have a look what he thinks

www.ken-welch.com...

I live in Australia so i think i would be ok till the fall out gets blowen in the wind if it can carry that far

[edit on 7-5-2008 by duffster]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Considering the US governments track record with attacks on its own people to start a war elsewhere (9/11) it wouldn't surprise me if they did it again.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think mostly leaders are smart enough to avoid nuclear war with the whole mutual destruction threat, but then again if someone didn't mind being destroyed then it wouldn't stop them.

People can do crazy things if motivated enough, let's just hope no one aggravates all these up and coming nuclear powers too much!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In a way that statement would make sense for the NWO, the right people would be safe but it would decimate the populations of the world (which is one of the NWO's goals) then they could still blame it on someone else too.

new topics

top topics

join