It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical 'UFO abductions' & modern UFO ones, is there a connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm sure most of you who are into this topic matter, aliens .. UFOs, abductions and even seemingly supernatural biblical accounts will find this thread to be enjoyable, or at the least thought-provoking. I am quoting a few Gnostic scriptures today that were removed from the Bible during the Bible's official sanctioned 'creation' back in 300-400 A.D. .. or is that 300-400 C.E.? These are scriptures that the Church found to be particularly dangerous to include in the Bible any longer due to their plans to mass expand Christianity across the planet. First off, I present to you ..

The Slavonic Book of the Secrets of Enoch:

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

(Chapters 1:4 through 1:10)

Chapter 1:
4 On the first day of the month I was in my house alone and was resting on my bed and slept.

5 And when I was asleep, great distress came up into my heart, and I was weeping with my eyes in sleep, and I could not understand what this distress was, or what would happen to me.

6 And there appeared to me two men, exceeding big, so that I never saw such on earth; their faces were shining like the sun, their eyes too (were) like a burning light, and from their lips was fire coming forth with clothing and singing of various kinds in appearance purple, their wings (were )brighter than gold, their hands whiter than snow.

7 They were standing at the head of my bed and began to call me by my name.

8 And I arose from my sleep and saw clearly those two men standing in front of me.

9 And I saluted them and was seized with fear and the appearance of my face was changed from terror, and those men said to me:

10 Have courage, Enoch, do not fear; the eternal God sent us to you, and lo! You shalt to-day ascend with us into heaven, and you shall tell your sons and all your household all that they shall do without you on earth in your house, and let no one seek you till the Lord return you to them.

This supposed angelic encounter creeps me out big time, mainly because it sounds as though it happened in the exact same way as modern reports of abductions! It was night time, he was sleeping, he saw the beings at the foot of his bed, which he called the head (because the head is the foot and vice versa depending how you are laying). Gee, i've heard this one before.

But the description is much different. These weren't any ole' "Grey aliens", these must've been the ever so elusive, so called "Nordic" or "Pleaidian" aliens, which I would fancy to say are likely the same race, if they actually exist. Me speaking about it does not automatically make me an advocate for it. I can be against something or skeptical of it and still take a serious, unbiased observation of it.

Here is another oservation of what appears to be a UFO abduction, also a Gnostic text, likely describing the same incident, considering the name of the book is similar. This is coming from the "Book of Enoch", otherwise known as the other version of the Ethiopian 'Apocalypse of Enoch' book. They all say similar things, but this one goes into great detail on the falling of the "angels", who took wives from the daughters of men, and taught men all kinds of rotten stuff to forever corrupt our cultures with.

The Other Ethiopian Apocalypse of Enoch:

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

(Chapters 6:1 through 8:3)

Chapter 6:
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7:
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8:
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

So we see here that the so called angels made a pact or covenant amongst themselves to disobey direct orders from the G.O.D. and go down onto the surface of Earth, taking for themselves wives. These wives bore "Giants" as sons .. who were physically much larger than a normal human, and also often having a 6th finger/toe or multiple extra digits. It explains how the Giants defiled all the animals, because at this point in time, the Flood had yet to occur, and therefore if I am not mistaken, men were not allowed to eat of the flesh of animals yet? Wasn't that a post-Flood event? So, this could mean the Giants were living in the wilderness, eating all kinds of wild animals at a time when nearby humans did not. This would make them particularly nasty individuals to your average human, who'd want nothing to do with them, be scared of them, come up with tales of them eating men instead of animals, exageratting their size, and so forth. If I saw a man in the wild who was quite large, eating of an uncooked dead animal in his hand, I'd equate that more closely with a Sasquatch? But that is just me.

Were "Giants" deranged, half-human, half-pleaidean/nordic "aliens", Fathered by a rebellious group of "nordics"? Who's race possibly bio-engineered us to begin with at an earlier date for purposes of labour, much like the Sumerian creation 'myth', except without Reptilian aliens? The implications run deep. I do however strongly feel that there is more to it than simply "aliens" or "angels" existing in the cosmos .. i think either would be an inadequate term to use for either of them in the context of .. "were the angels who visited the old testament prophets actually alien beings?", and questions like that. I could say yes and get bashed by some, say no and get bashed by some, so it doesnt matter. I think the truth lies inbetween. What we call aliens/angels are likely a bit of both.. maybe they are real, physical entities.. while also having what we'd call a divine purpose, that is to direct mankind in the proper direction. The description Enoch gives of the various levels of Heaven sound remarkably like the descriptions of a very wealthy, advanced race or culture, with lots of lavish buildings and plentiful amounts of everything. Perhaps to even become a so-called Pleaidian, you've got to be a human first, live, learn lessons, experience stuff, then die, then you can move on to perhaps Pleaidian life? I am going way off topic now .. hehe.

Please reply and let me know what you think .. were the biblical accounts of angels coming to mankind, whether it be one man, or in the context of multiple angels teaching droves of men in the ways of war, actually alien contacts and alien abductions? Would you define the entities spoken of in the bible as angels, aliens, or something inbetween, such as a righteously guided, enlightened, uber-positive alien, created by and in obediance to, G.O.D.?

[edit on 5/3/2008 by runetang]

new topics

join