It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Saltcoats with video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just found this one, looks new.

My first thought was that the lights are arranged like part of the 'big-dipper'
constellation but it seems they are in front of the clouds.

Any thoughts?

www.ardrossanherald.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
WOW I used to go to Saltcoats for weekends
as a wee boy!
Interesting video,though the quality is terrible,
I wonder if there were any other witnesses?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Very interesting video, i wonder if there is more footage around? of course once the its balloons brigade arrive the discussion is gonna go south as always, with them being balloon experts an all.

IMO they dont look like balloons different color lights for one, i need to look for more footage and will post if i find anything, good find

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

interesting video, just what is it?

it does look like one of the dippers, as stated by chonx.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is a definitely similarities between these lights and the Phoenix lights. Perhaps someone tested out the balloons with flares trick

Cool video, I love how lights in the sky now seem to get more press. If these start popping up more and more over the next few weeks than ill actually start getting concerned.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So, more activity in Saltcoats.

Seems some more lights were seen and a few pictures taken.
looks similar to the previous sighting.

Meterorites? Chinese Lanterns? what do you think?

www.ardrossanherald.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

I wonder if there were any other witnesses?

thats bizarre i used to live in saltcoats for 7 years and my dad explained the exact same thing to me but i never really believed him strange stuff

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So we're only allowed to view 20 seconds of the video? Why is it that these videos always end before anything actualy interesting happens? (Like shooting off into space etc)

If it were me, i'd film the ENTIRE thing, not just 20 secs or so............

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Your saying your dad experienced the same phenomenon in the same location?? that is very strange. how long ago would this have been? Has seeing this video and morer recent photos urged you to reconsider believing his story?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Your saying your dad experienced the same phenomenon in the same location?? that is very strange. how long ago would this have been? Has seeing this video and morer recent photos urged you to reconsider believing his story?

i was very young when he saw it only about 4 im 15 now and growin he told me about it i dont live with him now though but my mum saw the video aswell and said its exactly what he described.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

I think the title mystery solved is appropriate here......

watch it here

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
thanks for the connection to the story, Billy

you should see if you can get anymore information from your dad about his sightings.

I don't see why they would have similar sightings on different days, that seems a bit odd.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by kyyuulle]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by Chonx

I think the title mystery solved is appropriate here......

watch it here

Well, not saying is the same video but it sure looks that way to me. What we saw in the original post was just the last few seconds of the chinese lanterns up in the sky and the second video shows the beginning of it.
The settings or environment between the first and second video is almost identical so, my thought is FAKE! Until proven differently.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Nice! Thank you, like it when it goes fast!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The comment (on site) by someone from Germany sums it up I guess -

Hello from .... Germany,

your actual UFO-sighting is very ordinary here in Germany. Since 12 months we get in our UFO-Center CENAP all weekends exact such reports from all parts of the nation. To call am number: 600 times! Right 600 times in 12 months. It´s ever the same thing: Relativly cheap Asian Skylaterns ! Seen in the nightsky ist it like a scene from Spielberg's 'Close Encounter...'-film. See here our own experiments for inducing UFO-sights here by YouTube: www.youtube.com... - www.youtube.com... .

Best from Germany

Werner Walter - www.cenap.de...

new topics

top topics

join