It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Interview - ATS MIX Show 82

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello Jesse, You and I know each other, although I doubt you'd remember.
Now that we know that 9/11 was an inside job(I'm sorry but there's enough evidence to convict Jesus, had he done it.) And it all turned out to be a horrific Tonkin incident, and that my generation is now dying for oil profits. How do you think we should go about effecting change?

Alot of this reminds me of the history of the 1960's and yet, this is somehow different. There's something there that I can't quite put my finger on. You see there's this place between truth and lies today that is indescribable. It is a world where meaning changes form as often as running water, truth no longer seems to be the forefront of what we seek, instead we are still in thinking and imagining, and speaking. We all seem to live in a separate world from each other where the only "truth" that counts is actually a lie where one spins a spun issue until it becomes something else entirely. It's the reason Americans don't want the Mexicans, or anyone Muslim, or anything that disagrees with their sense of prescribed reality....Only this prescription is often taken with alcohol despite warnings otherwise(If you catch my drift). It's intoxicating the level of propaganda. It took every ounce of my questioning being to break free of it. But I was one of the few of my generation who didn't join the Marines, who sought out the truth, who spreads it despite being laughed at for doing so. There is actually pressure in this country to be dumber. And we're adhering to it very well.

I guess my real question is this:

Since this country seems to push the goal post farther and farther in everything it does, how long would you say our empire has before its' pillars crumble?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Jesse,

Do you believe that the Earth is the only planet with "intelligent" life on it? If no, do you believe that life exists in our galaxy and others with superior intelligence?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Jesse,

I have seen you on t.v., and I too agree with alot of what you have said. One thing that I think should be pushed is a concept of "NONE OF THE ABOVE" being put on ballet for EVERY elected position. Would you use your political as well as TV clot to support this option?

Thanks,

Camain

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jessy,

I read your book "I ain't got time to bleed", and it was refreshing to hear your candid bluntness as a public figure.

I agree that we do need to get more active politically on the local, state, and national fronts and run the good old boy networks out of power. We can and you were an example. Good job.

I went to public school and college in Minnesota before I moved to Alaska for 14 years and came back. Homer Alaska, as you suggested in your book, had parental volunteers in the classrooms on a fairly regular basis and the kids behaved better. Why? Parents knew other parents and communicated what was going on in the classrooms to other parents. I know it works.

When I moved back to Minnesota, my kids came home many times telling me they are being taught math they learned two years prior in Homer Alaska. Homer only has 3,500 people as a depressed fishing village on the coast of Cook Inlet. Has Minnesota Dumbed Down their educational standards and requirements?

Also Minnesota's state credit rating plummeted as you left office as a result of your budgetary and revenue cutting policies? Do you think the quality of life in Minnesota diminished as a result?? Any rebuttle?

If the dollar keeps falling as a result of extreme deficit spending outside USA, (deficit spending is good if it is spent in America on Americans) the world wins economically short term and raising oil prices and inflation leads to recession or stagflation here. Are you in favor of the Fed raising interest rates to strengthen the dollar like Volker did during the end of Carter Reagan years?? Or do we just get out of Iraq and concentrate on helping Afganistan like we should have??

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Yechidah]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Yechidah]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Jesse,

I have to say I am a huge fan of yours and I was rooting for you the whole time you were in politics. Too bad you weren't in it longer but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

My question for you is with you having been a former Navy SEAL what do you think of the organizations like Blackwater, Dyn Corp, and Triple Canopy being in Iraq doing what you were doing yet under a different code of ethics and with less accountability?

There is no "leave no man behind" honor to it like there is within the SEAL community when it comes to the mercenary community, or the colloquially called "private contractor" organizations. I started this thread over a week ago and have received immense amount of recognition in a short period of time and if you have the time look it over, please feel free to do so.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Jesse Ventura on 9/11 with Alex Jones 2008 -- Part 1 of 3

Jesse Ventura on 9/11 with Alex Jones 2008 -- Part 2 of 3

Jesse Ventura on 9/11 with Alex Jones 2008 -- Part 3 of 3

One more question for you, Jesse.

Do you have any advice for a potential politician in the wings?

I'm neither right-wing conservative or left-wing liberal but somewhere in the middle.

Thanks Jesse. You ROCK!!!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm already DOWN with a RON PAUL , JESSE VENTURA TICKET,

despite whether or not their names appear in NOV, they're getting my vote.

Too bad we can't flush all the RATS out of DC at the same time as well!!!

I'm just very surprised that Ventura is getting all this coverage, considering how they've expertly omitted RON PAUL, out from under the noses of the people, with nary a response, to the point that people who knew about him thought he dropped out, but the biggest effect is on those who never heard of him at all.

Which proves we have no real mass media free press whatsoever...just an effectively controlled at the top newz service , ALA...TASS!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My questions have already been asked.

Warm welcome to you Mr. Ventura, enjoy the forum and if you do post, do it anonymously...

Thank You for taking time to do this interview.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi Folks , The only way America will be truley free is when the people run the Fedral Reserve for the people, not too line the pockets of some bankers. What is your opionon on that statement please. Regaurds Paul in Scotland

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Mr. Ventura, can you further expand on what transpired during you 1999 meeting with the CIA and what do you believe was the ultimate purpose of the meeting? Was the CIA employee in the Minnesota State Government merely a mole or did he/she actually attempt to dictate policy from higher up?

Thanks for your time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join