It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
What i like to point out is that in the past only the elite seemed to have to power to have their work published.
May have seemed that way to you, but certainly not the case. I recently had the honor of meeting Chinese photographer Lu Nan who managed to self-publish three books, one each on Catholicism in China, the state of psychiatric treatment in China, and the peasant's conditions in Tibet, all while living under the Communist Chinese government. It was inspiring to me to see someone so dedicated to his work that he managed to scrape together funds and find people willing to print it entirely on his own and outside of official channels. All this while the only photography most people were seeing (or doing) in China was state-sponsored propaganda.

But we're getting off topic.

I hate people who abuse Satanic ritual too. Knowing how Masons work, if there was some sort of Satanic ritual happening, there would probably be one old-timer in the corner clearing his throat and correcting all the other brothers who missed one word, or weren't standing in the right place.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I find it particularly interesting because the man "Bill Schnoebelen" claims to be an ex mason himself.

Schnoebelen .. is the worlds biggest git.

Hes a liar, a fake, a coward and a crook.

He has been a Mason, a Mormon, a Pagan of some variation and no doubt has personal friends on the planet nibiru.

He gives conspiracy theorist the bad name they have..

But hey, he got rich doing it. I never said he was stupid.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
I hear what you are saying.

What i like to know is, are these criminal organisations you are speaking of have their connections to the masons.

For me the picture is not so clear yet.

If there were that connection Id be out of masonry quicker than you can say "jaaa man".

There may be some black sheep quasi-masonic lodges connected to mafiosi child-trafficking organizations...stuff like that.

But we´re talking about under-under-underground scum here and not something "dominating our culture" and "taking over the world". Its overblown by people who want to make a few bucks by scaring you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I find it particularly interesting because the man "Bill Schnoebelen" claims to be an ex mason himself.

Schnoebelen .. is the worlds biggest git.

Hes a liar, a fake, a coward and a crook.

He has been a Mason, a Mormon, a Pagan of some variation and no doubt has personal friends on the planet nibiru.

Well i have to say that when some one claims to have been a vampire and is now fighting for the good in the world that i will take tthe mans words with a lot of sceptism.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I recently had the honor of meeting Chinese photographer Lu Nan who managed to self-publish three books, one each on Catholicism in China, the state of psychiatric treatment in China, and the peasant's conditions in Tibet, all while living under the Communist Chinese government. It was inspiring to me to see someone so dedicated to his work that he managed to scrape together funds and find people willing to print it entirely on his own and outside of official channels.

I mean more in the time only monks and stuff where writing books lets say.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I suppose i am going to have a look into what Jim marrs has to say about these subjects.

If i find anything related i will post it here to hold it against the light that ATS is for me

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree I would not want to be a part of an organization that has skeletons in its closet and does illegal operations under the organization. I would resign my membership immediately.

that is not the case with freemasonry. freemasonry has doe a lot of good, and I’m glad to be a part of it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree I would not want to be a part of an organization that has skeletons in its closet and does illegal operations under the organization. I would resign my membership immediately.

that is not the case with freemasonry. freemasonry has doe a lot of good, and I’m glad to be a part of it.

Thirded. I joined on the basis I mentioned about my Grandfather and in 7 years have seen nothing to challenge my rationale. But then again, I guess we're what one poster earlier referred to as.......now what was that earlier epithet with the vaguely racist overtones?.......Oh yeah! Porch Masons. It astonishes me that there's oh-so-many with no personal experience of regular Masonry who feel themselves better versed in it than Masons who're in-Lodge bi-monthly and have been so for a number of years.

Sorta flies in the face of logic in my book

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
- Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging him to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword).
www.pehi.eu...

The problem with the above theory, of course, is that it's impossible for the mafia and a handful of mid- to higher level officials to hide their involvement in all these dirty schemes. Highest level cover in combination with the cooperation of the press is necessary to facilitate a cover up of this magnitude. And coincidentally, with names as Baron de Bonvoisin, Paul Vanden Boeynants, Etienne Davignon and Maurice Lippens we have alleged abusers with endless connections in intelligence and covert operations, the judiciary, law enforcement, regular politics and the globalist elite. Within Belgium several of the most senior judges, like Melchior Wathelet and Jean Depretre (not counting Van Espen), were named as abusers, and coincidentally they played crucial roles in earlier affairs where cover ups and manipulations had been going on, like the Pink Ballets and the Gang of Nijvel.
www.pehi.eu...

A very interesting article.
There seems to be a lot of Circumstantial evidence pointing into the direction of organised ritual abuse.
In many of these cases there seems to be a cover up that involves the highest level of people in power.
Many times these people seem to be connected to secret societies like the masons.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier
Well, I worked as a psychotherapist for 15 years and in all that time, I never encountered one victim of Satanic Ritual abuse. I worked with the most wounded women there are - it was a program for recovery from substance abuse, which one would think is more prone to SR abuse due to the need for survivors to cover up their pain. I never knew any therapists who ever had anyone who was a survivor of SR, except for one therapist and she didn't know what she was dealing with, just that her client underwent alot of weirdness. But it was never proved that it was SR abuse.
l

I'm just curious, how exactly did those conversations come up? I know you didn't say anything about names but still, is it really appropriate for psychologists to be talking about other peoples problems and there experiences with a patient? At least without said patient knowing?

It makes me question your entire post, for one you are already arguing on anecdotal evidence, but on top of that you bring in other peoples experiences, experiences that personally I don't think you should know anything about. Makes me question the professionalism of both you and the other "professionals" you have apparently spoken with.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ
I'm just curious, how exactly did those conversations come up?
Considering Christiansoldier last visited ATS on May 10, 2008, don't go holding your breath waiting for a reply.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I realize this is an old post. Within the last few decades, the truth about Freemasons has been available so I’m disappointed to see that in 2008, on this site, people were doubting the truly demonic nature of freemasonry.

My father was a FM. I wasn’t really aware of his activities as a 32 degree mason since it wasn’t discussed ever. I knew he had a ring and some paraphernalia. When he passed away in 2018, I obtained all of his ‘secret’ material, he kept everything as was a typical habit for him developed while serving as a military officer for 30 years. I have his original little books for each degree in coded language, the decoding work, ritual responses, receipts, certificates for each degree and a written response in his handwriting from 1972 that he had to memorize for the 1st degree.

There are quite a few people out there defending the FM up until the 32 degree stating there’s no way they knew the truth since it was revealed in a layered fashion. I beg to differ with that. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together who reads what these men (and women of the Order of the Eastern Star) memorize and state and promise to hold true, can see this is luciferian. At least the oaths made in 1972 for the first three degrees clearly display pagan and luciferian aspects.

Firstly, they purport publicly that it is a Christian organization believing in the Almighty Father, yet all their rituals are dark including ritual murders and sex (fake or not; it’s diabolical). Secondly, if they were Christian, they would hold to Christian Biblicly sound doctrine yet they only require that one believes in a higher power…Mormonism, Muslim, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, Mother Godess/Gaia or Satanism….all of these are fine in joining FM.

It is a fact that the Illuminati decided it would be best to infiltrate the Freemasons as a way to stay under the radar but to continue their One World Order agenda.

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is better than the three lower degrees of Free Masonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will." - Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati in John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1793.

An Italian revolutionary leader, Giusseppe Mazzini (1805-1872), a 33rd degree Mason, was selected by the Illuminati to head their worldwide operations in 1834. (Mazzini also founded the Mafia in 1860). Because of Mazzini’s revolutionary activities in Europe, the Bavarian government cracked down on the Illuminati and other secret societies for allegedly plotting a massive overthrow of Europe’s monarchies. As the secrets of the Illuminati were revealed, they were persecuted and eventually disbanded, only to re-establish themselves in the depths of other organizations, of which Freemasonry was one.( voiceofpeopletoday.com...)

Albert Pike’s Moral & Dogma is the guiding book for the Scottish Rite and clearly details that the one they worship is Lucifer. Further he stated, “We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.” usa-the-republic.com...'s_Plan_for_Three_World_Wars.pdf

In Morals & Dogma on pg 321, Pike writes: “Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

We all know now to question philanthropy as that is the best and most used cover for any untoward activity. No one used to question charitable organizations. The ‘brotherly love’ and Masonic good works are as purposeful as a magician using one hand to draw the eye and distract. In fact, magick is ‘crafted’ within FM as much as Order of the Eastern Star whose emblem is literally the baphomet star.

Anyone still promoting the ‘goodness’ of FM is clearly ignorant, willfully ignorant or deceitful. If you’re a Freemason, then you have an obligation to figure it out. Just read your own Morals & Dogma rhetoric by Pike and NO, Lucifer is NOT the most Holy Father, but he is disguised as an angel of light in order to deceive. What I can’t fathom is how any Freemason who witnesses/partakes in the sexual or threatening rituals and still can reconcile that with true Christianity.

Also, FM oaths and rituals place generational curses on your family, if you care.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AmelieRenee

Can you share any more info on the coded language you found?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AmelieRenee
Freemasonry isn’t demonic, you silly person.

What exactly is Luciferian about Freemasonry?

Freemasonry is not a Christian organization. Freemasonry is open to men of various faiths. There are, however, several Christian concordant and appendant bodies within the family of Freemasonry. None of our rituals include sex.

The Bavarian Illuminati didn’t infiltrate Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

You have fallen for an anti-Mason hoax: www.travelingtemplar.com...

That quote appears nowhere in Morals & Dogma. Clearly, you haven’t read the book and are just repeating what you’ve been told like a trained parrot. This quote actually comes from an anti-Mason hoax (see the first link in my response).

As for the Lucifer quote, please read this: www.travelingtemplar.com...

The logo of the Eastern Star is not the Baphomet star. It’s actually the star of Bethlehem.

You quote Pike as if his words carried the weight of law in Freemasonry. They didn’t then and they don’t now.

Generational curses? LOL I love the ignorant minds of profane. You are a disgrace to your father’s name and memory.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join