It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Records By Wayne Herschel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yeah I see where youre coming from on the false flag front but it is the wealth of symbolism surrounding the promotion of these games which worries me, watch:

www.youtube.com... this is about G4S's inompetence at the games. Only 1 in 50 people are scanned at checkpoints...there's plenty more

www.youtube.com... this is a compilation of symbological coincidences which link the games to a false flag attack...some are a little farfetched

www.youtube.com... this is the best one... an interview with Rik Clay, who was an activist against the symbolism of the 'them' group. One example, these are the XXX (30th) games. This year is prince williams 30th birthday. His birthday is the summer solistice, june 21 (or in the n. testament the day of the birthing of the highest son, rising of the high prince - jesus essentially). Jesus was 30 when he began his ministry. I'm not christian, but its called SCRIPTure for a reason. Someone wrote it as a potential blueprint for human development. All interesting coincidences nonetheless.

there is another video somewhere where giant cgi athletes pull all the continents of the world together (NWO) and in the process London is crushed and big ben's hands are clearly at 9/11. Like I said, someones got a sick sense of humour...

I think I will choose to avoid it at all costs.

I skimmed the ebook, by the way. Do you mind telling me why you wrote it? In the dialogue somewhere between you, herchel and others you call him out on a number of issues, and the reply is simply that he is not hurting anyone, or asking for anything, yet you pursue him quite relentlessly. I wont bore you with quotes, you did compile it after all! I just wanted to know why you chose to write a 377 page book rather than simply ridicule him across the net and walk away. I like to think people arent so stupid to fund anyone without due cause, but if they are, then they probably deserve to lose their money!

I do not know anything about that female 'Dr' or these e.t. signals supposedly found...but I couldnt find any refute of the Mars Cydonia maps or the correlation between Egyptian sites and those of the Pleiades and orion, or the stonehenge site. From what little reading i have done on it, the similarities I have seen from herschel are uncanny.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashleygwsmart

I skimmed the ebook, by the way. Do you mind telling me why you wrote it? In the dialogue somewhere between you, herchel and others you call him out on a number of issues, and the reply is simply that he is not hurting anyone, or asking for anything, yet you pursue him quite relentlessly. I wont bore you with quotes, you did compile it after all! I just wanted to know why you chose to write a 377 page book rather than simply ridicule him across the net and walk away. I like to think people arent so stupid to fund anyone without due cause, but if they are, then they probably deserve to lose their money!

Just because someone claims to be doing no harm doesn't make it so. I could claim to be the king of Jupiter, but that wouldn't make it so simply on strength of my statement. The fact was and is that he was and IS doing harm.

Every time Wayne makes a post, anywhere across the internet, he is linking to his book for sale. Now, there's nothing wrong with selling a book, but there IS something wrong with promoting it to that extent, then claiming that you are "not asking for anything". You're asking for around 20 quid per. Be up front, be honest, and it's all good.

But it went deeper than that.

When questioned, he never, EVER provided a straight answer other than "buy the book". Rather than even making any attempt to refute the points raised against his hypothesis - because he could NOT refute them, else he would have at least attempted it - he raised an army of "light warriors" and tried to shut us down, to silence us, to take away our voices. That speaks to a profound level of dishonesty. I'm real big on free speech, and the free interchange of ideas. Only by rigorous debate and answer can the truth be arrived at.

Wayne didn't want anyone to arrive at the truth - he preferred to silence his opposition instead.

We had a blog, separate from ATS, on the subject. Wayne even came there, but not to debate his ideas. He came to try to shout us down. When that didn't work, we came under attack by his army of "Light Warriors". Twice. the first attack, directly against the blog, failed miserably. The second, an e-mail spam attack against the management of Wordpress which hosted the blog, was a success. Rather than put up with the spamming, coordinated directly on Wayne's Facebook page as pointed out in the book, they shut us down.

I will NOT be silenced. People deserve the opposing viewpoints, otherwise they are not capable of making informed decisions. A one-sided "debate" only gives them one perspective to decide from, a tilted view. In order to preclude any possibility of being silenced again, I put the book together and released it into the wild, for free. It is now spread all around the planet in innumerable locations, and even I couldn't erase it from the internet, much less Wayne being able to do so.

So then, I put the book out there to insure that the voice of reason, and opposition to this preposterous "Hidden records" thesis, will be there for all eternity, as long as Wayne is trying to hoodwink the gullible. It's there so that they can read the opposing viewpoint, and make an informed decision in the matter. Which way they decide is not my concern - the fact that they have a choice, an opposing viewpoint to use in that decision, IS my concern.

Not only is Wayne harming his followers by trying to hide the truth, he harmed me directly by trying to silence my voice. That will never happen, as long as I draw breath.

I do not know anything about that female 'Dr' or these e.t. signals supposedly found...but I couldnt find any refute of the Mars Cydonia maps or the correlation between Egyptian sites and those of the Pleiades and orion, or the stonehenge site. From what little reading i have done on it, the similarities I have seen from herschel are uncanny.

Dcmb1409 is much better at explaining that apparent uncanniness than I am, but the basics are that Wayne picks and chooses his "points of congruence", and rejects equally valid points within the same context for no apparent reason. he picks the points that support his thesis, and ignores the ones which refute it. In the absence of a valid criteria for doing so, that is intellectually dishonest. In a court of law, it is known as "leading the witness".

In order for the thesis to be valid, it must either account for all points, or give a compelling reason for the ones chosen, and a compelling reason for rejecting the others.. Simply saying "well, it's because these fit and the others don't" doesn't work - it turns the thesis into a self-fulfilling prophecy, It is, in effect, using the thesis to prove itself, If that's the case, no points or maps are necessary at all - just prove the thesis with itself.

Wayne then draws the lines between the chosen points to "verify" his thesis in a process known as "leading the eye". The intent of the lines is to emphasize the chosen points subconsciously, and de-emphasize the rejected points. take away the lines, and look at it again, accounting for ALL of the possible points. Watch the "pattern" disappear.

As dcmb1409 so eloquently puts it, Wayne could find a "hidden star map" in the sesame seed on a roll, or the pepperonis on a pizza.

(continued)...

edit on 2012/6/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
(continued from above)

The "NASA Astronomer" entered the fray when her signal hoax was believed by Wayne to be in support of his thesis of "the god star". She was at first a "good friend" of Wayne, but as time wore on and her hoax fell apart, Wayne abandoned her like a rat leaving a sinking ship, and now disavows her, or indeed the fact that he ever really supported her hoax. the last reference i saw him make to her at all was at the Prometheus Movie forum, where he referrred to her as "some stupid woman". Quite a far cry from "a good friend", wouldn't you say?

He did the same thing to Blossom Goodchild in 2008 - picked up her hoax as "support for his theory", then ran away and distanced himself when that hoax fell apart.

Do you really think that if Wayne's theory had any validity, he would be grasping at hoaxer straws to support it?

If you've got the e-book, look for my treatment of his "Cherokee star map". It's a good example and deconstruction of how Wayne attempts to force entirely unrelated things into his "god star" mold. The "Cherokee Star Map" is not a map at all.

heck, it's not even Cherokee.

Now armed with that knowledge, dig deeper into his other "star maps", and watch them fall like a house of cards.

edit on 2012/6/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ashleygwsmart

As you have such a penchant for 'linking' Why don't you read the 'link' provided on the post of

"Anonymous ATS" on page one of this thread?

edit on 29-6-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

By way of a preview of that link i suggested you read a couple of posts from there

Con Tester says:-

Herschels narative is peppered with "amazing coincidences" that are more the product of

a fervid imagination than that of actual evidence...say a stone tablet. He ignores the profound

scaling and orientation problems with his star maps - and relies instead on his and others

'brain' propensity for pulling patterns, kicking and screaming if need be from chaos!

Moonflake says

If you are really interested in silencing your critics and you are an academic...then you

should be well aware that scientific questions are not answered in the public arena of

public debate, or even in the area of lay publishing. IF you have published your findings in

a peer reviewed astronomy or physics journal. Please provide references.

There are two other posters on that site namely 'Seth' and 'Hiram' they are Waynes sock

puppets, he uses them all over the internet eg. the CNN ireport blog (which is hilarious
)

and he even uses them to give himself reviews of his book on amazon and needless to say

they both give him a 5* rating

If you have ever followed ANY of Waynes blogs it doesn't take a genius to work that out, the

prose makes it very obvious that he is 'talking to himself'
they take turns to ask Wayne

the pertinent questions which 'allow' Wayne to give the (RIGHT ? :puz
answers he wants

to put out there!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks for your input mate, appreciate it

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Alright chill out, I joined this thread late and never read it from the beginning...and I was just throwing some # up that I thought was interesting. All this star maps this and Illuminati that keeps me more entertained than whatever # is on tv right now...plus I have a degree in Philosophy, so it is perfectly within my capacity to exercise my powers of deduction and reasoning, should I so wish! I was asking questions and people delivered...as I thought, people had already compiled evidence against Herschel so I hadn't dug around for every blog he might have written on. I dont have THAT much time!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Joining the thread late, and not reading it from the begining is hardly an excuse! There

was ONLY one page to read...less than 20 posts. I trust you were more thorough when

you were studying for your degree in philosophy?

I beleive "pareidolia" is the word for Waynes complaint!

You obviously didn't exercise your powers of deduction and reasoning very well if you

hadn't done ANY 'research' on the subject matter that you were profusely posting links to.

You don't need all that much time to find out about Wayne Herschel - 'google is your friend'

Just google

Wayne herschel/Judy Faltskog... OR Wayne Herschel/Blossom Goodchild
:
edit on 1-7-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I got a high 2.1 beeyatch and I only went to 7 lectures this year!!! Howzat!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah well that figures...i believe they are dumbing down exams and teaching kids how

to pass exams rather than actually educate them!

ATS is a forum for discussing conspiracies so here goes

The OP of this thread dated 28. 4. 2008 (over 4 years ago) and the gist of the post is

'quote' i have found myself looking at and reading lots of theories, one that caught my eye and

backs itself up extensively is Wayne Herschels theory and large scale star map. I've found it

fascinating... and then the mandatory two links to his (Wayne Herschels) sites.

This OP (lucky number 13) has only made 3 posts in over 4 years...strange

Then poster 'White Widow' comes on the thread over a year later 17. 6. 2009 the day after

registering and they say quote

I would like to give this thread a push (its still on page 1
) I was searching around

ATS but couldn't find a thread regarding "The Hidden Records" or "The Lost Symbol the

Solomon Keys" as per Wayne Herschel - (Well where were they looking??
the very

title of the thread is Wayne Herschel The Hidden Records
) And then AGAIN the

mandatory two links to Wayne's sites

The whole thread consisted of only 10 posts (thats half a page) when 'ashleygwsmart'

registered and posted the same day... on this 4year OLD thread which you didn't have

the time to even read
(tut..tut..tut only 10 short posts...and you can pass exams

after only 7 lectures
) And then AGAIN of course the mandatory links to Waynes site!

With ALL the members, threads, postings and subjects that are submitted on ATS daily

what are the odds of a newcomer finding a 4 year old thread on exactly the subject matter

they require?

Hmmmm...Do i smell a conspiracy??...a PROMOTION of Wayne Herschels book and web

site on ATS...Isn't that against T&C?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

HAHA! Fair play, that is some discerning sleuthing...I commend you for that . Alas, I am not worthy of the credit due to the fantastic Mr. Herschel! I had the same suspicions about the other guy who replied to my post, because he replied straight away with a 300 page rebutall of Herschel's work!

And just for the record...I didn't have any exams for my modules. 100% coursework baby!!! And yes, I should have read the whole thread.

Furthermore, I registered to talk about this in particular...I have been snooping around on ATS for a while now though. I was simply intrigued by what I thought was some interesting correlations. I was never really expecting to find the answer to human origins and the meaning of life on the website of Mr Herschel for obvious reasons (at least not at the bargain price of £29.99 or whatever for his book!).

I am more interested in the various forms of media that are teeming with symbolism for the promotion of the London 2012 games. It's all in plain sight but is all very perplexing.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ashleygwsmart because: addition

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Your quote
I had the same suspicions about the other guy who replied to my post

because he replied straight away.

# One of the facilities on ATS allows a member to suscribe to threads...haven't you found

it yet?

Your quote
My dad says i'm brain washed

# Take MORE notice of your dad!! he's had more life experience than you

Your quote
I am more interested in the various forms of media that are teeming with

symbolism for the promotion of the London 2012 games its in plain sight. ( It's in plain sight

is one of Wayne's favourite expressions!! must be contagious
)

# "PAREIDOLIA" is a psychological phenomenon involving vague and random images

being perceived as significant...It is the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where

it DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST. Under ordinairy circumstances 'pareidolia' provides a

phycholigical explanation for many DELUSIONS based upon sense perception!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckynumber13

There was a large thread on ATS maybe a year or so ago.. The claims of Waynes Herschel and a women called Judy something where put in the hoax bin...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Luckynumber13

There was a large thread on ATS maybe a year or so ago.. The claims of Waynes Herschel and a women called Judy something where put in the hoax bin...

Yep, I rather enjoyed that thread. Hopefully I gouged ol' Wayne/Judy in the eye about page one. Wayne/Judy should have hired me as a consultant, I could have showed them how to make it a lot more plausible.

It's the net. You just can't get away with blatant bullpuckey the way you could in Fort's day.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes I had found it...and all by myself you patronising prick. You are one of the worst people i've never met and you've done a discredit to the ats community by being so condescending.

My dad may have been alive for longer but I have done/seen some amazing things in my short time, probably much more than he has working the same job for 30 years.

I know what PAREIDOLIA is smartarse (as if you put it in capitals, how patronising is that?). Make no mistakes, I am not deluded about anything. For example, it is UNDENIABLE (see how you like it) that the pyramids surrounding the olympic stadium are pyramids with ILLUMINATED capstones. I am not deluded. That is how they have been designed and made. I am asking why they were made like this. I believe it is for a reason, not becuase it looks pretty. I am intrigued as to the motivation behind using symbolism like this, similarly to how if you rearrange the offical logo it clearly spells zion, even accounting for the dot on the i, which is completely irrelvant unless used in this way. the 2008 china olmpics logo also spells zion...

google olympics zion logo and it clearly shows them both

someones got a twisted sense of humour...or am I still deluded????
edit on 3-7-2012 by ashleygwsmart because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes I had found it...and all by myself you patronising prick. You are one of the worst people i've never met and you've done a discredit to the ats community by being so condescending.

Those of us who participated in this thread recognize your style, loud and clear. You really should learn to maintain your composure, Wayne. (And learn to cut your loses.)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

HAHAHAHAHA not as smart as you think you are!!! For the last time I dont give a fudge about Herschel. He is a hack at best i just thought he raised an interesting point....albeit one i should of researched further.

My name is ashley smart, heres my fb:

www.facebook.com...

Im the brown one...still "recognise my style" you presumptious fool. Maybe thats why I encountered so much hostility from you and the other twohat...because you STILL both think I am Herschel! HAHA!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ashleysmart can't be the real Wayne Herschel, Wayne Herschel is still in the bath as far as I know.

He went there after answering some probing questions here on ATS about a year ago and never returned.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join