It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh is a terrorist mastermind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Today on his radio talk show he was expanding on the objectives of "Operation Chaos". This is something he started on his show to get Republistooges to register as Demistooges so they could derail the Demistooge party at the Demistooge Convention. He said the today that the goal of "Operation Chaos" was to have rioting in the streets, mass fires and demonstrations, cars being overturned, and policemen clubbing everyone. He said he wanted it to be just like Chicago in 68.

Yes, Rush Limbaugh is officially a terrorist mastermind. We all know that nobody will come to take his fat blubbery mass to Gitmo, don't we.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
As usual, i can't find the actual recording of the show, but can quite easily find pacifying denial.

Anyway, send a white guy with a radio show to gitmo?

Are you mad?

There'd be rioting in the streets!

blogs.kansascity.com...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He doesn't have the brains that God gave a rubber duck

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann did a piece on this story, link below.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sheer and pure evil. The master of the evil theater. Works on behalf of the "Decider" and holds satanic mass for the White House.

Here's another one who should get his butt kicked- but good!

Do we have any credible people left? I await for the anti-christ with anticipation.

Just what does that BLOATED ball of wax get out of DIVIDING the country further and further apart?
Kick backs from the government?
And a fellow druggie.

He's nothing but a growing Cancer to the airwaves- so is Sean Hannity

Always talking about his kids, and quality of life- damn it, instead of these freaky revivals you pull across the country, stay the hell home and BE WITH YOUR KIDS before they're not kids anymore and the gov takes them away cause you dont spend any time with them- or the
beautiful wife.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There are a couple of threads on this subject on the board already.

At least one of those include articles about the alleged riot incitement.

The fact is that Limbaugh was relating the words of Al Sharpton warning that in the black community certain leaders have said that if Obama doesn't get the nomination, there could could be trouble.

Limbaugh rightly concluded that if by trouble, Sharpton meant riots at the Democrat Convention, it would sour the public on the Democrat Party.

So, Limbaugh took that information and satirically encouraged Democrats to go ahead and riot. It would only hurt themselves.

These are the facts of the situation.

Limbaugh regardless of whatever else he might also be, is not a mastermind of terrorism.

Mostly, Limbaugh is an entertainer.

[edit on 2008/4/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thank you Grady!!!!

I looked and looked and listened and could find nothing even remotely resembling the OP's hysterics in the Rush archives...

What I did find was exactly identical to what you related, the truth.

Hatred breeds many things, not the least of which is the hysterical manipulation and rewording of others to invoke reactions.

Those of you that want to hate Rush, please feel free, he is after all simply an entertainer, but please hate him for the truth. Not some half baked out of context quoting...

Semper

[edit on 4/27/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

So, Limbaugh takes that information and satirically encouraged Democrats to go ahead and riot. I would only hurt themselves.

These are the facts of the situation.

Limbaugh regardless of whatever he might also be, he is not a mastermind of terrorism.

Mostly, Limbaugh is an entertainer.
[edit on 2008/4/27 by GradyPhilpott]

Uh, no. Limbaugh may not be the "terrorist mastermind" the OP says he is, but he is not an entertainer. Carson was an entertainer. Leno is an entertainer. Billy Joel is an entertainer, and even has a song to prove it.

Rush Limberger is a political activist with a nationwide propaganda-fest three hours a day, in which he cheerfully tells his sheeple what to think, what to say and who to hate.

"Operation Chaos" ring a bell? I wouldn't exactly call that entertainment. A nationwide call to arms for the dittohead extremists is more like it.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by Nightflyer28]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

And that is perfect proof that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

That is your opinion...

My opinion is that he is entertainment and my opinion is shared by around 22 million listeners each day. In fact simply the largest listening audience in radio.

While I definitely do not agree with everything Rush says, I do to much of his message.

I have also listened to "Air America" when it was on, as well as NPR on occasion, but I do not subscribe to hate mongering and find I can listen to anything and usually garner some useful information from it, whether I agree with the base message or not.

Something impossible to do when guided by hate.

Semper

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I watched him on TV swooning over the idea of riots in Denver, but he did not actually suggest the idea... nor for that matter did Al Sharpton, He merely said that there would be trouble for the Democratic party if Obama had the delegates and the nomination was given to Clinton, and it takes no mastermind (something neither of them are) to know that is the truth. BTW Sharpton said nothing that I have heard or read that used the word riot in it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here is definitely an interesting take on it..

Obama: Vote for Me or Sharpton's People May Burn Your Store Down Too

Is this what Barack Obama means by a "quiet riot?"
Maybe he is reminding us of what the National Action Network (run by his friend Al Sharpton) did to Freddy's Fashion Mart in 1995. Sharpton's people (led by Sharpton) paraded around the store while shouting racial and anti-Semitic epithets, along with threats to burn the store to the ground. One of Sharpton's followers made good on the threat, and seven people died in the fire.

Obama/Shaprton

Interesting anyway..

Semper

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You want to Bush regime to imprison his main figure-mic-head...

Not going to happen..

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I love how people always make excuses for people by saying "Well, so-and-so said this and that."

I don't care what Al Sharpton has said/done in the past when it comes to Rush Blow-hole.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Interestingly. it's always the same people who excuse Bush's lies by saying "Well, all politicians lie". Or "Clinton did this or that".

Stop making excuses for these people.

[edit on 4/28/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No excuses need to be made, that is the point..

Rush is a FREE American, with his First Amendment Rights fully guaranteed..

No one is excusing him, because no one has too.

Note: That as of 1500hrs todays date, the FCC has not moved against him, guess what? They wont as he has done nothing wrong.

The examples are in fact relevant in that no outcry ever commences when others say far more heinous things.

But then Rush is a target of hatred...

Semper

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Rush is a free person, with freedom of speech.

Too bad everything that comes out of his fat mouth stirs the hate pot and drives a bigger wedge between Americans, if that's possible.

THAT kind of freedom of speech is just not necessary now- but since some thinks he speaks the "gospel" i guess some would welcome him.

No wonder we are where we are today.

How sad.

WHO IN THE HECK needs to hear daily peptalks from that cheerleader?
Those who need convincing that hate is good, up is down, down is up, and Bush is the Messiah.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I tuned in again today and Rush was busy spinning his remarks. He did a lot of pretending that he did not mean it the way everyone was taking it. And everyone knows that as America's premier purveyor of hate, Rush always gets the last word.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Semper, take a listen to this audio and tell us which part of this is "entertainment". He clearly states that the objective of operation chaos is to end up with riots at the DNC. He says that it will turn people off of the democrats and they will loose the general election.

Rush Limbaugh: Operation Chaos manual for rioting

I don't see how even you would not find this disturbing or call it entertainment. I agree to an extent that he is a radio personality and he gets paid to say outrageous things, but in this clip he is being as serious as a heart attack when talking about this.

For anyone interested, here is another video of the Keith Olbermann's report because the one posted earlier is no longer available.

Rush Limbaugh incites Denver riot

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Let me ask you something in response to your post if I may...

Do you listen to Rush and follow his suggestions or do you hate and despise him?

Do you listen to Rush and follow every word he says, or do you consider him entertainment?

If you listen to everything he says, and follow all of his suggestions/advice, then you are the fool and not Rush...

Like it or not, his show is a Political Commentary and not, I repeat NOT a news program. It is 100% HIS opinion and nothing more...And let's not forget incredibly successful.. Heck if I could go on radio and say what he does and make the money he does, I would be there in an instant.. So would most of you if truth be told, although hardly any will be honest enough to admit it...

If Rush is to be held accountable, then so should this man...

Racism, but do you. YOU live your life according to Dave here?

See the real problem here is that you want it both ways...

You all, (Rush haters) want to constantly barrage Rush and make comments referencing how little value his show has and how "stupid" he is etc, and all in the same breath, you accuse him of having control enough in his entertainment program, to influence the masses...

So which is it?

It is those people on here that play the "absolute" card that amuse me the most.
Well amuse me and of course, give me warning to not take them serious in a discussion about politics.. Anyone that does not make up their own mind, that does not research both sides, deserves what they get at election time.

I listen to Rush. He is extraordinarily intelligent, far more than me, and imparts knowledge to me each and every day I have the time to listen to him. I also enjoy listening to Obama, he is an especially eloquent speaker and I honestly think he believes in his message.

Now am I going to join Operation Chaos?
Am I going to vote for Obama?

Only if I am foolish enough to not simply enjoy entertainment and a good speaker.

Semper

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think what follows is one of the most amusing calls I have heard on Rush in recent memory:

Limbaugh gets pwnd by caller over Operation Chaos and his wishing for a ‘Riot’ over Dem nomination. Calls her a ‘mush head.’

He's completely lost it, imo.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Let me ask you something in response to your post if I may...

Do you listen to Rush and follow his suggestions or do you hate and despise him?

No I don't listen to him because he is on when I am at work. I do listen to the local station that he is syndicated on, and have to listen to right wing talk because it is the only choice. Sometimes I have to turn it off because it is so offending IMHO.

Do you listen to Rush and follow every word he says, or do you consider him entertainment?

If you listen to everything he says, and follow all of his suggestions/advice, then you are the fool and not Rush...

I don't, but there is plenty of evidence that shows there are republicans following his directions in operation chaos. In fact there were so many party raiders in Cuyahoga County here in Ohio that there was a call to investigate this after hearing that Rush and others were encouraging republicans to vote for Hillary in the primaries.

A staggering 16,000-plus Republicans in Cuyahoga County switched parties when they voted in last week's primary.

It started a few weeks ago when conservative radio powerhouse Rush Limbaugh suggested that his Republican following cross over during the primary to vote for Clinton. Clinton, Limbaugh argued, would be easier for McCain to beat in November.

Soon, local morning radio show host Bob Frantz echoed Limbaugh on WTAM AM/1100, and the buzz began to grow.

Crossover voting was heavy -- and maybe illegal

Now I am not saying that these people should be prosecuted for this. IMO, people should be able to vote for anyone they want regardless of party. I just posted it to show that Rush does have influence over his listeners, whom you say are foolish to do what he says.

If Rush is to be held accountable, then so should this man...

Seriously, do you really think Dave Shappel is a good example to compare to Rush? Even though his comedy act is racist, IMO and I don't watch him because I don't find it humorous, he is not calling for riots.

See the real problem here is that you want it both ways...

No the problem is, you think two wrongs make a right, and use the same tactic that Rush uses in his response to the caller in the link Loam provided. He accuses her of being racist because she sees his statement as racist and tries to blame her for misinterpreting what he said, even though his intention is clear. You are doing the same thing here because you don't have a positive argument to support what he said.

This whole operation chaos is nothing but dirty politricks that republicans have to resort to because they cannot stand on good merits.

I haven't got the time to debate the issue with you. I have shown that Rush does have influence over his listeners, but I do agree with you that they are foolish to do so.

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join