It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does "Nature" mean?

page: 1

join
share:
Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
hi eh.. Marss. - Damn one S and 2 R's...

Hi Marrs - I think that was correct...
Funny lastname..

Basically I just want to know what role Nature has in Politics?

Do you have any idea - if Nature is really on the agenda or Not?

Like - Nature have some benefits the Human race could ...Benefit from.

Food...etc.
Different kinds of food..Like Corn.
I heard the rich car companies and the Rich other companies - Make fields of corn for their car production..i mean..

What do you know about Nature Mr.Marrs
Could it help us?! in this struggle against silence..Of important words..

MAybe NAture is just waiting for the human race to become activated..
Like - Maybe the activation of the understanding of Nature...Is so important it could save the whole planet..

Maybe infact - that humans tend to like technology as much as it likes Nature - Could we combine Nàture in such a way?

And that way create unlimited freedom to the whole planet - If WE UNDERSTOOD nature i mean..

-
How do we understand somthing we are already Part of?!

How do we understand Nature?

Maybe we are build to combine nature and technologies..To create fredom and -- alot of fruit trees on this planet - requires all members of mankind - To understand...
So...

If we understand our part in nature - We would not need to fight anymore - Or lie to eachother...All lies would be told - and Our only rescue after such a giant mental meltdown happens globally...

It will all begin... like..

Alternative media becomes - the only media on the whole planet..
We can already make TV shows from internet...

Now - What could mankind use TV and the internet data transfer possibilities for?

Communications wich could lead to EVEN more information - Wich wil increase the knowlegde of the humans of this planet...
Wich in the end will create Total peace...

I mean total war Stop! forever..
Or proberly a thousand years... Our only conflict in such a future Would be when we visit other planets...

High developed enteties cannot communicate our way these days...
Thats why they don't land and drink our beers and stuff..

Offcourse - And alien could enjoy beers..And offcourse humanity would keep making stuff... Like beers and perhaps soda...But i think those creatures can't be drunk - im not sure...

Summer is comming -
Ram.

Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Made this banner for Project Camelot page..
I send it to them later.

Im an artist - i do art..
Right now - I paint nature.
So i made a banner..for an important page on the net.

Maybe they like it..
Each page have it's own words - so i made the banner transparent...
So they can even change color of the whole page - And the banner will still be cool..
Because the banner in it's original form is transparant and show the webpage background color inside - between the cheetha and the branch..

clever one huh?

The banner consist of 2 seperate pictures..
One from the Rainforrest.. Originally beautiful pic with a nice bird on it..
Ice-bird it's called in my homeland.

Actually - I made somthing special for Jim Sparks..
But it needs a more secure line sort of speak..

Cuz that dude is hot material...

The stories he tells -
i mean.
So many details - How the mind works...He have seen stuff - that he knows somting about - I mean - the details.

I dunno - i give it a try - maybe it's meant to be..
For all of us... Coperation across the globe - Done for the sake of goodwill... Could be the next stage in our evolution.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It definitely looks a little classier than their Powerpoint-esque graphics... but they are doing an impressive job, regardless of aesthetics.

Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yea - Thats why i keept it simple..
Because - they seems to like it as simple as possible..

I mean -

If you want to be better doing graphics...
You need too work with it.

I mean - We are many artist - on the web..

Where you think Van Gough would Be today..
He would be on the net - Play games once in a while - online..
Because the computer has become an artists workspace...

Hi out there - Artist - let's do cool graphics...to help people who have a message...But can't afford cool internet graphics - We make it for free - if you commiunicate with the world - We help you get cool graphics.
For free..

like - If you spread an important message - worth listening too..
We make free graphics..

Thats what freedom is all about in the end..
thanks for your comment.,

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Howdy Ram,

Nature is defined as the phenomena of the material world, encompassing all plant and animal life as well as the mineral world. From here we get the word natural, meaning existing in or caused by Nature.

For hundreds of thousands of years humankind got along quite well by co-existing with Nature and using Nature only for their most pressing needs. But with the rise of the Industrial Age, corporatism has sought first to profit from Nature, then to control and improve on Nature.

Today, we find most things in the material world are unnatural – unnatural drugs, unnatural transportation, unnatural communications. We are slowly – and not-so-slowly – destroying ourselves through waste, pollution and artificiality.

I don’t mean that we must go back to wearing animal skins and subsisting on fruit and nuts but we must learn with work within Nature or Mother Nature will find a way to rid herself of us.

Jim Marrs

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nature is Global waring in politics or ice age. I feel that nature has been gentle with us for awhile now. Yes nature has brought tidal waves, earthquakes, drought, floods, tornadoes and hail etc... The government only hopes that it doesn't get worse but with politics comes greed, power and manipulation of nature to gain recognition and fame. One day nature will conquer us all unless we put away our deferences and cultures and ban together to survive beyond our world.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
When we finally collectively realize that we are part of nature, and that nature expands to all existence, I would think we would start making better choices on a whole host of issues.

Ram

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I didn't watch this video - BUT

This is what i think is the absolute future for mankind...
Not going back to stoneage etc..

thank you for awnsers-..

new topics

top topics

join