It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Network

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Who's desperate? There's about 7 Masons attacking me, lying, and detracting since the first reply. And this is what always happens to my threads. They follow me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is just on ATS. They monitor almost every large message board. If you're interested in seeing, just type in "The Atlantean Conspiracy" to Google and see for yourselves.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by freight tomsen]

You're the one who's lying and you've been caught at it. You post lies and slanderous statements and you wonder why the Masons are defending themselves?? You accuse them of following you because they try to defend themselves?
Ya know, when I was growing up Masons were well-respected and they were considered upstanding members of the community who contributed much to that community. Now they're Satanic? How and when did that change?

I love how you quote Washington about the Illuminati. You have taken it, out of context, from a letter Washington wrote, telling the recipient that he was well aware of the Illuminati's attempts to take over the U.S. He was warning others of it because he knew it wouldn't be a good thing.
This is clear proof that the Masons and the Illuminati weren't the same organization, even then.
You clearly have an agenda and are not being in any way objective - which is the primary characteristic of any halfway decent researcher. Your work, sir, is a sham, based on lies.
Maybe you should spend time taking care of your own self, instead of attacking entire groups of people who have never done one thing to harm you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

just type in "The Atlantean Conspiracy" to Google and see for yourselves.

Marketing your other book too, eh? Sure, why not. By now you owe ATS $1500+. Keep going, I'm sure the owners will welcome the unexpected income!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

just type in "The Atlantean Conspiracy" to Google and see for yourselves.

Marketing your other book too, eh? Sure, why not. By now you owe ATS $1500+. Keep going, I'm sure the owners will welcome the unexpected income!

My "other" book? No. I only have one book and you're exaggerating grossly. ATS charges $2.00 per link. I've linked under 20 times. That's $40, not $1500. And you seem to forget the book is free. Money doesn't own and control me like it does you agents.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Ok, so you've only written one book. But the Terms state

$2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained
not for each link. So every pair of eyeballs that reads anything in the thread in which you did the marketing is $2.

And even if your book is free, it's still marketing... you're still promoting it, trying to get people to read it.

And if the mods don't want to bust you on marketing, I can't see how they wouldn't stop you from quoting yourself so much...

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post ... material previously posted by you on another website
If all you're doing in these threads is copying and pasting out of your book, which is on another website as you've linked to it quite often, that seems like a pretty clear violation of the terms.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you guys.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Bill Clinton has stated that although He was A member of The Order Of DeMolay He nrver joind the Masons

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Bill Clinton Has said a number of times that although He was a DeMolay He never joined the Masons

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join