It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Network

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
You gave me one link saying Churchill was 5th degree, here's 2 links saying he was 33rd degree

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

blogs.mochacity.com...

You give me three links saying he wasn't and I'll find four saying he was, deal?

P.S. Your link doesn't even work

[edit on 27-4-2008 by freight tomsen]
Well actually, since your second link merely quotes your first link (and even cites it), you're really just reinforcing what Trinityman said:

Conspiracy Fantasists like to quote each others warped publications as evidence of the evil of whatever unfortunate group has become the focus of their attention.

Also, looks to me like this thread is nothing more than unauthorized marketing for your book since your first three posts on the thread are nothing but quotes of your own external material and a link to where you can get the full thing. The ATS Terms of Service say

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of The Above Network, LLC. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying The Above Network, LLC $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.
By my estimation, you owe ATS around $600 by now. Hope it was worth it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don’t think you understand we are not a "Secret Society". If we were a secret society then you wouldn’t know we exist. That takes out the word "secret". We don’t have anything more secret then that of a frat house on a college campus with handshakes and words. You seriously want to know what we talk about in our meetings.

We discuss (some argue) about our next pancake breakfast, and about how much money we should give on our next scholarship. Also we wouldn’t have a huge sign on the front of our building and our trestle board (program of our events) on the window for the public to read and view. We also are not a closed society. 2B1ASK1.

Also Bill Clinton is NOT a Mason; we are able to see if he is a part of any lodge, through the records. Also being a DeMolay member (just like Clinton) we did research on past DeMolay members, and Bill Clinton did not proceed any further after DeMolay.Bill Clinton was an active member of Hot Springs Chapter, in Hot Springs, Arkansas. He holds the active Legion of Honor, and was elected to the hall of fame while he was Governor of Arkansas. Thats all that he has that has to do with masonry at all. He's int he Hall of Fame for DeMolay. Also while in DeMolay, DeMolay International tried to take him off the hall of fame due to his acts while in the White House, but they did not in the end.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
I don’t think you understand we are not a "Secret Society". If we were a secret society then you wouldn’t know we exist.

A good percentage of the population doesn't know you exist. And most of those who know of Masonry/Secret Societies existence, have no idea the extent of their power and influence. Many have heard of Masonry, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, the CFR, Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission, but have they researched the high profile members of these organizations and their criminal activities? There is a chapter devoted to each in my book. The link is on the first page.

You guys should write a book too: "101 Reasons Why Secret Societies are Good" or "How to Effectively Monitor Conspiracy Boards" or "On Masonry: Why We're the Good Guys and Conspiracy Researchers are Crazy."

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To the older masons on this site. Beware soon we will hear how this young man,s tolit was blowed up by our brothers. This guy sounds like a ghost from the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You gave me one link saying Churchill was 5th degree, here's 2 links saying he was 33rd degree

You give me three links saying he wasn't and I'll find four saying he was, deal?

P.S. Your link doesn't even work

I can't correct the link because editability is time-sensitive. It is www.mqmagazine.co.uk... and the original link doesn't work because of an additional period.

Read it and learn. Learn about Winston Churchill. Learn that it is not quantity but quality that is important. One link is all I need to post.

Learn about freemasonry too. You expose your vast lack of knowledge about freemasonry by suggesting Churchill was a 5th degree mason - that term just isn't used. A master mason is 3rd Degree - that is basic knowledge that even a cursory study of freemasonry will reveal.

The rest of my reply to you would be merely repetition. You clearly know less about freemasonry than most CTs on ATS and I'm embarrassed for you that you have so failed to pass yourself off as knowledgeable. Cutting and pasting other peoples lies simply isn't good enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen "Ronald Regan’s 59 man transition team alone had 28 CFR members, 10 Bilderbergers, and 10 Trilaterals."

Hello. Firstly, my dad was on Ronald Reagan's transition team, in fact he was one of the directors of it. I can assure you he was never in any of the organizations you mention. By your count, there are only 11 people who weren't in a secret society. I can assure further assure you, that there were more than 11 people who weren't in a secret society. Your "facts" are not correct, wherever you got them from.

I would further add, that there are a great many inconsistencies in the information you present. For instance, Clinton was NEVER a Mason - he even said so in his autobiography. He said he had been a DeMolay when he was younger, like 17 or so, but that was it, he never went any further than that.

I am truly astounded at the lack of correct information you have presented, sir.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
To the older masons on this site. Beware soon we will hear how this young man,s tolit was blowed up by our brothers. This guy sounds like a ghost from the past.

I agree his style is very familiar. It's so sad for him that he has done all this work putting together a book but he clearly doesn't know anything about freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Well that’s mostly due tot he fact that we don’t advertise. But it’s the same like the elks club or the moose lodge. we are out in the plain open we have a square and compass at the "welcome to _____" sign at the beginning of every town hat has a lodge. We designate our buildings with a square and compass and tell people to come too our events.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

My data is not flawed. Read Jim Marrs "Rule By Secrecy." All the Presidents mentioned are/were Masons.

I see you have referenced the unassailable and unquestionable work of Mr. Marrs and Mr. Icke, you have crumbled my defences with their logic and well researched theories. Masterful.

56 people signed the Declaration of Independence and 39 people signed the Constitution which is 95 total as you said. However, the number of Masons signing is well higher than 22.

I was actually being generous with my totals being that some indivduals signed both documents meaning that the actual number of Masons would be lower.

If you listen to Hollywood’s Masonic adventure movie National Treasure, then 6 of the founding fathers were Freemasons.

First you site your own paranoid writings to support your claims and now you use a fictional endeavor to further them? Brilliant.

If you read various Masonic websites, they tend to admit 9-13 were Masons. But the truth is that the majority of the founding fathers were high-ranking Masons.

What would be the reason that Masons would not reveal that most or all of the Founders and presidents were Masons? We are proud of the Masonic pedigree of the ones that are, why would we not be of any others?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier

Hello. Firstly, my dad was on Ronald Reagan's transition team, in fact he was one of the directors of it. I can assure you he was never in any of the organizations you mention. By your count, there are only 11 people who weren't in a secret society. I can assure further assure you, that there were more than 11 people who weren't in a secret society. Your "facts" are not correct, wherever you got them from.

You're lying just like every other detractor to this thread:

"Reagan's 59-member "transition team" who would pick, screen, and propose appointees for major administrative posts, consisted of 28 CFR members, 10 Bilderbergers, and 10 Trilateralists. The CFR members included William Simon (former Secretary of Treasury under Nixon and Ford), Alexander Haig, George P. Shultz (former Secretary of Treasury under Nixon), Donald Rumsfeld (former Secretary of Defense under Ford), Alan Greenspan (former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors), and Henry Kissinger; and the Trilateralists included William Casey and Anne Armstrong." www.modernhistoryproject.org...

Reagan had 287 CFR and Trilateral Commission members in his Administration! These aren't my words, this is public. Google it. Do you think I just make this stuff up? Here's Jim Marrs' (a well-known researcher also on ATS) reporting the same thing:

"Reagan never again uttered a word against the commission or the
CFR. Following his election, Reagan's fifty-nine-member transition
team was composed of twenty-eight CFR members, ten members of the
elite Bilderberg group, and at least ten Trilaterals. He even appointed
prominent CFR members to three of the nation's most sensitive offices:
Secretary of State Alexander Haig, Secretary of Defense Casper Weinberger, and Secretary of the Treasury Donald Regan. Additionally, he
named Bush's campaign manager, James A. Baker III, who then served as chairman of the Reagan-Bush campaign committee, as his chief of
staff. Baker is a fourth-generation member of a family long connected
to Rockefeller oil interests." -Jim Marrs, "Rule By Secrecy" (31)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest

If you Masons try to "blow up my toilet" or physically contact me in anyway, it will be the agent you send after me who will become a "ghost of the past."

A ghost from the past. Do you think he's referring to paranoid/crazy conspiracy nuts from the past? Of course not. He's refering to knowledgable, adamant Anti-Masons from the past! Before mass media programming and television people were better educated. People were WELL suspicious of Masonry and it was oft frowned upon by people much smarter than myself.

"I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasonry, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils under which the Union is now laboring … a conspiracy of the few against the equal rights of the many … Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong – essentially wrong – a seed of evil, which can never produce any good.” -US President John Quincy Adams, “Letters on Freemasonry” 1833

"The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control." -US President Millard Fillmore

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control." -US President Millard Fillmore
You know, I've found about a dozen sites that use that quote, yet none that actually state when or where Filmore said or wrote it, nor in what context.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

No, I'm not lying and ad hominem attacks are the refuge of the desperate. You were talking about Reagan's TRANSITION team and I told you what I know from my own experience.
I know about James Baker as well. I'm just trying to add to the information pool.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Who's desperate? There's about 7 Masons attacking me, lying, and detracting since the first reply. And this is what always happens to my threads. They follow me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is just on ATS. They monitor almost every large message board. If you're interested in seeing, just type in "The Atlantean Conspiracy" to Google and see for yourselves.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I’m not going to post anymore in this thread due to the fact that you are close-minded and think we "coming after you" is such a crazy thing to come up with. That sounds like a schizophrenic mental disorder called paranoia.

we are not out to get you or bash on you. you just make false claims and do not want to listen to others words.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Who's desperate? There's about 7 Masons attacking me, lying, and detracting since the first reply. And this is what always happens to my threads. They follow me.

Really now? Because it's clear to anyone clicking those links that the only person in this thread who also commented on ONE of your other threads was Bushidomason. Perhaps you believe he's 7 people? Name names! Who's posted on all 4 of these threads besides yourself? (Are you really also a Mason? Or perhaps 6 Masons? It's the only way your claim could possibly be true...)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
]You know, I've found about a dozen sites that use that quote, yet none that actually state when or where Filmore said or wrote it, nor in what context.

I was just thinking the same thing. Anyways, here's some *real* quotes:

Letter George Washington to York, Pennsylvania, Masons, January 3, 1792

By order and in behalf of the Grand Lodge in Pennsylvania in general Communication assembled in ample form.

J.B. Smith, G.W.

Attent V: LeBarbier Duplesis, G. Secy.

Presented 3 January 1792

To the Ancient York Masons of the Jurisdiction of Pennsylvania.

Gentlemen & Brothers,

I receive your kind congratulations with the purest sensations of fraternal affection; and from a heart deeply impressed with your generous wishes for my present and future happiness, I beg you to accept my thanks. -- At the same time, I request you will be assured of my best wishes and earnest prayers for your happiness while you remain in this terrestrial mansion and that we may hereafter meet as brethren in the eternal Temple of the Supreme Architect.

G. Washington

Letter George Washington to Massachusetts Masons Grand Lodge, December 27, 1792. (Appreciation for the honor, dedication and gift of "Book of Constitutions")

To the Grand Master of the Free & Accepted Masons, for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Flattering as it may be to the human mind, & truly honorable as it is to receive from our fellow citizens testimonies of approbation for exertions to promote the public welfare; it is not less pleasing to know that the milder virtues of the heart are highly respected by a society whose liberal principles must be founded in the immediate laws of truth and justice. To enlarge the sphere of social happiness is worthy the benevolent design of the Masonic Institution; and it is most fervently to be wished, that the conduct of every member of the fraternity, as well as those publications which discover the principles which actuate them may tend to convince Mankind that the grand object of Masonry is to promote the happiness of the human race.

While I beg your acceptance of my thanks for the "Book of Constitutions" you have sent me, and the honor you have done me in the dedication, permit me to assure you that I feel all those emotions of gratitude which your affectionate address & cordial wishes are calculated to inspire: and I sincerely pray that the Great Architect of the Universe may bless you and receive you hereafter into his immortal Temple.

G. Washington

Link

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

"It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am." -George Washington, 1782

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The tranquility of our consciences is not troubled by the reproach of aiming at the ruin or overthrow of states or thrones. As Weishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot and priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, and the principles of pure morality. He proposed therefore to lead the Free Masons to adopt this object and to make the objects of their institution the diffusion of science and virtue. He proposed to initiate new members into his body by gradations proportioned to his fears of the thunderbolts of tyranny.

This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment, the subversion of the Masonic order, and is the colour for the ravings against him of Robinson, Barruel & Morse, whose real fears are that the craft would be endangered by the spreading of information, reason, and natural morality among men.

If Weishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise and virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose.

- Thomas Jefferson

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Edited by me because it was a cranky and bitchy reply...even masons have bad days.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by RWPBR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join