It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for the Secretary of Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Secretary of Defense,
I have some questions about the National Security of the People of the United States, and about the state of the Defense of the United States, which I feel are most urgent questions, and which, as Secretary of Defense, you should surely be obliged to answer. And these questions also pertain strongly to your group's desire and intention to wage war and conquer Iraq. (And perhaps other nations after that).

My first question is: Why are you not being honest with the American People about the proliferation and threat of the new Scalar Electromagnetic superweapons, the Longitudinal Wave Interferometers now possessed by at least ten nations, and also in the hands of certain "rogue groups?" As I'm sure you know these new and incredible weapons can strike at any place on earth, in an instant, and bring to bear, in the interference zone, where the scalar beams intersect, an amazing variety of powerful and destructive effects.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nyeff, what is it this weapons ? ( Longitudinal Wave Interferometers )

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I do not know that much about them.I was hoping others would know.But here are a couple of links from the article.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, Bearden said, or suggested, that some of the larger earthquakes recently, in particularly in Alaska were the result of these weapons. I will see what I can dig up.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here is a video presentation of Bearden describing scalar electronics. (I think) I cannot watch it right now, it is quite long, maybe I can watch it on my laptop in church Sunday? I will definitely review it, there are some other links to I may be able to dig up. But I have a feeling that someone may step in here and say Bearden is crazy before long.

cseti.homesite.net:7071...

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is a lengthy page describing scalar electricity, however I think debate of this would be better suited for the science forum. If I am reading the first portion of the page correctly, they are asserting the theory of zero point energy as being an already established fact, and are using that point to, I think, describe time as a vector. Interestingly, this sheds new light on Preston Nichols and Al Bielek's term describing a device called the "delta t anttenna" that was used in time manipulation in the Montauk experiments (allegedly).

www.prahlad.org...

[Edited on 12-30-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Found this to be interesting.

Another thing: Here is a simple fact. After the Gulf War, the inspectors that went into Iraq only got a few of the calutrons that the Germans had sold to Saddam Hussein. He hid the rest, which have been operating some 11 years since the Gulf war ended. In the few calutrons we got, there were residues. Tests of those residues showed weapons grade U235. So in 1991, Saddam Hussein was already using his calutrons to produce weapons grade U235. Any fool with some U235 can rig a "gun-assembly" type weapon; all you do is explosively drive two hunks of U235 together very sharply. That gives you a nice nuclear explosion; the first U.S. atomic bomb dropped on the Japanese during WW II was a gun assembly weapon.

So in 1991, Saddam Hussein may have had sufficient U235 already made for from 7 to 12 nuclear weapons. If so, and running his calutrons for 11 more years, he will have enough now for perhaps six dozen or so nuclear weapons. So it isn't necessarily just chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction that he has; he can also have a few nuclear weapons already assembled and ready to go. If so, then at least a few may have been spirited into the U.S. clandestinely, and conveniently hidden in some of our largest population complexes such as New York, Los Angeles, etc.

Unfortunately for decades this country has been largely left "wide open". Simply look at the container situation, where through our ports there pass many many thousands of containers all the time. Only about 2% of those are ever inspected. They then get loaded on trucks in the containerized system, and delivered to their destination in the U.S. The paperwork is checked to be sure it's correct, but only about 2% of the containers are ever checked at all.
www.cheniere.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reading over this url:
www.cheniere.org...

and accepting everything at face value, I'm reminded of the well publicised footage of a UFO from the Shuttle back in the late 80's early 90's that showed two bright flashes on earth and then two precieved projectiles moving through the space that had just been occupied by the now retreating UFO.

Definitely gonna have to read more on this stuff... although I am skeptical a little about all the prmotionof the product on Bill Morgan's Site - guess the proof will be in the soon to be cooked pudding.

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Speaking of Tom Beardson Where is the man exactly I have no last address of where he went and no one has seen him or knows where he went the last info is from 1991. And that is all that I have on his last location was in New York.

I would appericate any info on where this man is.

As for Donald Rummy I dont think that man has any interest in the safety of the United States or anywhere else for that matter.

Falcon

new topics

top topics

join