It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is new zealand FREE from this mess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
hey guys!

im so deeply saddened by the FASCIST system running America right now, im contemplating JUMPING SHIP.

i am just wondering, is NEW ZEALAND free from the control of the Bankers?

is there ANY country that is free from the Bankers and criminal 'elite?'

hillary is over here in the USA quipping how she will 'obliterate' iran, obama is touting 'free trade' is the answer to our prayers, and lying about his CFR membership, and mccain wants 100 years of war in iraq.

and with microchips looming on the horizon, illegal immigration reaching EVERY corner of the country, and our freedoms being stolen away from us, well, i think it could be time to bail.

so, does anyone know of any countries, FREE from this cartel of bankers?

i read somewhere once NEW ZEALAND is free. is that true?

anyone from new zealand on these boards? if so, how are the lobbyists and politicians there? who runs the show, the PEOPLE, or the CORPORATIONS?

in america, we have a 'friendly fascism.' which im sick of. i want to live in a nice place, free from corruption, and i just want to work hard and live a peaceful life.

thanks if anyone can help!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they have big banks, McDonalds, Walmart and more than a few Mercedes dealerships in NZ.
Does that answer your question?
Anyplace that doesn't have NWO influence is probably not a place you want to live because life would be pretty tough and totally lacking in conveniences you are used to.
My thinking is turning more to lets just not go along with the NWO anymore. They survive on our money. Just don't give it to them anymore.
It would mean buying local, from small producers whenever possible instead of multi-nationals. It would mean going without some conveniences - like driving to the corner store when you could walk instead.
I think we get what we deserve. Like the drug dealer that starts by giving out free samples, they may initially have sucked us into their vortex with lots of nice trinkets to buy, but we don't have to stay under their influence now that we know what its all about.
Just say NO?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is NZ free from bankers?

The answer is no.

We're at the mercy of them. I was talking recently with a board member of one of the top 5 banks, and he was lamenting how unprofitable banking was becoming these days.

All banks in NZ loan money from overseas banks.

Because of sub-prime, they are struggling to get longer than 18 month terms on the interest. At present mortgage rates here are around 10%. Some banks are offering lower, but this is a loss leading punt to keep loyalty, hedging that they'll stick with them when time comes around to refinance at a higher rate.

All our 5 major banks - bar one government backed one called Kiwibank - are foreign owned.

So yes, we're at the mercy of the rest of the world.

As for free trade. Last week we signed a free trade deal with China - the first major 'westernised' country to do so. In the past week our Prime Minister, Helen Clark, has been up in S.E. Asia trying to negotiate another deal with a few more countries.

New Zealand is to Australia, what Canada is to the USA. We love to hate them, but, our futures are intertwined. There is talk of a common currency with Australia. In my view, this will happen.

We just need a good reason.

Doesn't that sound familiar?

We're a country of 4.25 million. Immigration in the past 15 years has increased our population dramatically, but, according to the largest daily paper, the NZ Herald, we lose 100 people a day to Australia. There are many reasons, mostly economic, however on other reason is the open door policy of immigration to Australia, a favourite with many people of Asian, indian, and to an small extent, Pacific Island descent, whom can't gain visa's to Australia, but get in via the 'back-door' of NZ.

Look, if you want a peaceful place, then NZ is it.

There are 50 murders a year, we drive on the left hand side, and you have to know how to play rugby or cricket.

We have a no-nuke policy - much to the annoyance of the US military machine (although we do possess one US air base - in Christchurch, run by NY Air Defense, I know I've got the name wrong - an ex-girlfriend of mine married one of the pilots).

Our air force is, in reality, an air-sea rescue service, our navy comprises of two frigates and a few new fishery patrol vessels, whilst our army (maybe 10,000 strong) is kept busy at all times doing peace-keeping work, or in Afghanistan, doing our bit to keep the US Government happy, so that they won't shut the door on our trading status.

Hope that helps.

Go to www.nzherald.co.nz to check out the mood of the nation.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
mr. gunter.

DAMN, i cannot believe these bastards are trying to wreck your country as well. im half chinese myself, but i am NO friend of the communist chinese government. they have personally attacked some of my relatives who were there many years ago.

free trade with china? that is one of the WORST things new zealand could have ever done.

its a shame.

i read somewhere that new zealand was free from the NWO, bankers, etc.

damn, why is it these jerks have wrangled their arms all over the entire planet?

i just read that RUPERT MURDOCH married a chinese woman, and now he lives in beijing? is that true? that tells you that the communist chinese government is getting in bed with the bankers. i know murdoch is from australia.

i also did not know new zealand was so closely tied to australia. i visited BOTH countries a few years back, and in new zealand, they kept making fun of australians! so i never knew they were so closely tied.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

New Zealand... FREE?? HA!

All your bases are belong to us!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'd actually consider this land extraordinarily free. It's a really good place, and I doubt the NWO would ever have a grip over the country. That's probably because our government is a joke, pretty much - I guess it's not a bad thing, after all.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
One good thing about NZ (especially the South Island) is that it's sparsely populated and largely untouched, so it would be a great place to disappear if you wanted to.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Chinese whom come here, and stay, are generally cool.

The ones whom leave - well, they are only in it for the money.

They somehow bypass the reason for living and continue working until they die.

New Zealand isn't about working for a life - that's what Australia is for.

If you want to live - live in NZ.

If you want to work - live in Sydney.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I feel the same way about the UK, with the US being the testing ground for all that's bad and then we import this into our society with open arms!

I'm been to a lot of countries and every time I go somewhere I always ask the same question. Could I live here? I was all over NZ about 5 years ago and loved Wellington much more than the capital.

We actually looked at houses and I even had a job interview there. House prices are not as low as US but half the price of a London home. Cost of living is a little lower than the UK but no were near as low as US. I walked a lot and people were open and friendly, on the buses I was shocked at how polite the school children were by thanking the driver as they got off!!

I loved the place and of all the places I've been too, USA (Several states), Canada, a few south America, a lot of Europe, Australia, Ireland (I'm Irish) and I'm familiar with South Africa.

It would be Wellington in NZ every time. I wish it was hotter that's about my only gripe.

Saying all that, NWO is in every place it wants to be including NZ but the difference is that it hasn't been forced as it is in Europe/US but it will I'm sure in time. The people are refreshing whether that's through ignorance I don't know but it feels good to walk about in a clean atmosphere and not be swamped by people. I remember walking around the city on a Monday morning and thought it was a Bank Holiday there were so few people but not empty just space to shop or walk without getting trampled or treated like your being herded onto buses or tubes or trains, with machine gun police and dogs all the other government terror ploys that UK and US seem to favour to scare us.

Anyway NZ, nice place nice people would move tomorrow if the immigration wasn't so difficult from the UK!

[edit on 25-4-2008 by mlmijyd]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
New Zealands in the same boat as the states really just on a smaller scale.Most people here are muppets and our government just sold our soul to china.We have lost most of what made us unique.We try to play with the big boys on the world stage and end up getting shafted and we grin and take it and call it progress.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

Yep that's true, I live in the good old south and if you really wanted to you could disappear for weeks...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

yep ain't that the truth... could't have said it better myself

oops don't want a one liner

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

you got proof to back that statement up?

it may be true or not... but I wan't you to show me the proof??

I know you guys have a spy base in nelson somewhere near... the locals hate it....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well I grew up in New Zealand and now live in the USA. I agree it is happening there on a smaller scale. The media has so much control and everyone is so glued to the TV set to hear everything bad happening around the world. My mother tells me what is happening in the USA.... as for FEAR it is doing nicely amongst people in NZ as is it here. We feed the NWO and those in CONTROL of us by being in fear and listening to the lies of the media.... I don't think you can escape it when it comes to which country you live in but I do think you can stop fueling it by not living in fear and listening to the media.
THOUGHTS manifest into THINGS....

J

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Go with China as a best bet there not with the 13 bloodlines and there market control could hampen the further invading of the Rockefellers and NWO plan, also most of the bavarian control, it's a start and work your way down from there.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Why don't you just join a credit union?

Despite how feeble they are at cricket, NZ is a beautiful country with wonderful people, but you really don't have to take the drastic step of moving there just to avoid the banks.

Regards,

A Proud Aussie

;-)

top topics

join