It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced a glitch in the matrix ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I keep having De Ja Vus on a weekly standard. I see the number 56 every day and every time I look at the clock it's something:56, most of the time now if I watch a video on youtube or somewhere, I look at the video lenght and it's 56. This could mean our whole life is planned and the matrix reloads in a specific time. For example, reloads at 1987, where people, that are "born" then, are people plugged in the matrix. But the people who already exist at that time are just projections. These reloads could be the reason why we have De Ja Vus.
We don't realise these reloads, because our memory is erased from then.

The concept of the matrix is very possible to happen, however, the matrix will reload before we could make a matrix ourselves, to prove this. People are supposed to be kept in this simulation.

Just imagine this: We are originally in a completely different world, technologies are much more evolved, than today, but there is some kind of "apocalypse" scenario and we can only survive under earth. We are plugged in our matrix, because that's the only escape from reality. Our real memory is released and our brain is logged into this huge program. Robots keep us alive- this can actually happen, as shown on an episode of the show Mythbusters.
Why wasn't this world made perfect? Because it would be very weird, surely our original civilization wasn't perfect either.
Of course, it would have happened otherwise.

I think the creators of this movie, tried to show us, that it isn't the reality, that we live in. They are not from Hollywood and the whole thing is based on earlier phylosophics thoughts. example: www.youtube.com...
It was not merely made for profit.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Patrik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Okay so one day i was writing in my journal and i had put my pen and journal on my side table and i walked to the other side of the room sat down and lit a cigarette sure enough what drops down from the ceiling and hits me in my head? THE SAME PEN I JUST PUT DOWN. don't know if thats a glitch or a supernatural entity of sorts either way it sure freaked me out!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sherpa

Imagine the world is within a cube...and outside the cube nothing exists...now Imagine beside that cube is a sphere... But inside is a place devoid of space and time and physicality... Now imagine you go there when you dream.....now imagine you are really in that sphere but you're projecting your thoughts through into the square of time space and physicality... Into a body...into a mind...into a pair of eyes and ears that can comprehend the perception of space time...
Interesting that us humans can comprehend space time and physical presence. And when we sleep we dream in a place in our "minds", a place devoid of "rules".. like space time, and physical laws, and properties... And we comprehend that as "not real"....what if physicality is "not real"...and this is the dream...limiting ourselves to learn things...like appreciation...without appreciation you cannot love...and maybe that's why we are here...to learn love.
How to differentiate love and hate.
If we are beings without physical. We can not grow without a limited physical experience to shape our thought (s).
edit on 5/9/2017 by kiliker30 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join