It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Brussels has wiped England and the English Channel off the map

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
1989? Thatcher? No,

The root of all this lies in 1973 with Heath. When we went into the Common Market, Mr T promised there would be no loss of sovereignty. He later confessed he knew there would be. It was also in the early 1970s that the first European maps excluding the word "England" (broken up into regions) were published.

I blame Thatcher for anything I can. But she didn't start this ball rolling.

I like to heap the blame on Thatcher too, but you make a very good point about Heath. It was Heath who set up the then pioneering 'Think Tank' to help lead Britain into the 'Brave New World' of internationalism and then totally disregarded most of their findings. Victor Rothschild who he hired to lead the Think Tank, remarked that on his first meeting with Heath, that Heath was accompanied (and according to Rothschild was completely in the thrall of) the Head of the Civil Service and the Cabinet Secretary. He described them as the 'two men who really run the country'. Not sure if that is relevent, but to me, it is interesting none the less. Heath seems to have been very much the puppet.

On a side note, I noticed in the news today, that they are trying to claim that Harold Wilson was suffering from Alzheimer's at the time he was Prime Minister. Given that Wilson did actually attempt to improve Britain's future economic status, as opposed to Heath who seemed to act against such measures, and that Wilson was practically hounded out of office with threats to both his and his families person (most of which originated in the offices of MI5) one cannot help but wonder how long TPTB have been planning to run Britain aground economically and of course why.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hate to be the one to do this,but this is old news,and probably not true.

'There are no secret plans to carve up the continent in a way that makes England disappear. There is no goal of creating a United States of Europe,' a European Commission spokeswoman said.....

The EU officials' argument appeared supported by the fact that the map reproduced by the Daily Mail originated not in Brussels, but the office of the Espace Manche Development Initiative, or EMDI - a joint Anglo-French project aimed at boosting cross-Channel cooperation.

The Daily Mail had not asked EMDI's permission to publish the map, the project's head, Bruno Thenail, told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There may be an opportunity, for those of you who did not get the chance to vote in the E.U Treaty referendum, to have your voices heard.

Libertas seeks candidates for pan-European party

Libertas played an instrumental role, in Ireland's No vote on the Lisbon Treaty.

The leader of the anti-Lisbon Treaty group yesterday confirmed a report in Saturday's Irish Times that his organisation has registered as a European political party.

.... he said that the purpose was to offer other EU states an opportunity to vote on the Lisbon Treaty. "It will give people across Europe an option that they were not given, to have a proxy European referendum on the Lisbon Treaty," he said.

edit;to tidy up

[edit on 10-11-2008 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

if we are now ruled by the French, Portuguese or Danes then the once British laws surely no longer apply and the rediculous taxes like the TV licence need not be paid

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That does it, either SOMEONE tell me where is unoccupied territory with no government and give me a boat, or if your not born here with parents of british decent then just get the # out the ENGLISH are sick of people like this #ing up 1000 years of history in a flat minute, we're inherently arsy with forigners for a reason and now I see why. GET THE # OUT

I can't even write my opinion to be honest you'd say i'm racist, well im sick of it give us our #ing country back

[edit on 10-12-2008 by KKinsane]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi. I think the EU stinks. Britain has 2,000 years of history, which is to be simply wiped out by Eurocrat beaurocracy. And didn't millions of brave servicemen and women in two world wars die to protect that heritage, and to make our land safe for our children? But the Brussels Eurocrats couldn't give a goddamn. It makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our servicemen died to defend us from being ruled by Berlin, Nazi capital of Germania. But instead today we are being ruled by eurocratic Brussels. WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER, EACH AND EVERY PROUD BRITON, AND MARCH ON WESTMINSTER TO DEMAND WE PULL OUT OF EUROPE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE (if it isn't already). Brown and his gutless windbags should all resign in disgrace! You readers out there if you agree to these sentiments then would you be interested in demonstrating to stop Europe ruling Britannia?

And, dare I say it, MAYBE OUR SOLDIERS OF AUGUST 1914 SHOULD HAVE LEFT BRUSSELS UNDER THE KAISER THEN WE SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS CRAP HOLE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Hate to be the one to do this,but this is old news,and probably not true.

'There are no secret plans to carve up the continent in a way that makes England disappear. There is no goal of creating a United States of Europe,' a European Commission spokeswoman said.....

The EU officials' argument appeared supported by the fact that the map reproduced by the Daily Mail originated not in Brussels, but the office of the Espace Manche Development Initiative, or EMDI - a joint Anglo-French project aimed at boosting cross-Channel cooperation.

The Daily Mail had not asked EMDI's permission to publish the map, the project's head, Bruno Thenail, told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

The future shall reveal the truth and may we all still have enough youth in us to burn the world down if what they say is all lies.

[edit on 10/1/09 by Pfeil]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
First off .. Happy St Georges day

I haven't read this whole thread but i get the jist .. and its a disgrace.
I live in America and have for a couple of years, so today i go look on the bbc website to see what's happening in England with regards to St Georges day . . i couldn't believe it when all i saw was not even a quater of an England flag and thats it !! (see link below).
When i lived in England, there was more stuff in the media about how offended people were at the flag than there was celebration. It's amazing that most of England seems to celebrate St Patricks day in style .. its sad. I'll never ever forget my routes and i am very proud Englishman but i don't miss living there at all.

Regards

Satellite1

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by satellite1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join