It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whom will vote for Hillary now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Now that she has told everyone that her sniper fire event was 'misunderstood'. Rather than a flaming liar and ....liar. I like how Obama handled the question. He refused to requet blame. Saying 'with the volume of questions mistake in admission may be made. True spokesman ship.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

The same people that were going to vote for her before. They believe her lies and see this as a non issue. Oh and the republicans that don't want Obama to win will vote for her in the primaries.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
A black man in office. Gasp. She never saw that bullet. Ever. LOL
Lies, damn lies, and stuff you can refute by continually denying it.
Or jokingly blowing it off on Letterman.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and how about this little dose of hypocracy?

Finally, I want to say a word about the basic decency I have seen in Mr. Obama. Mrs. Clinton continues to throw the Rev. Wright up in his face as part of her mission to keep stoking the fears of White America. Every time she does this I shout at the TV, "Say it, Obama! Say that when she and her husband were having marital difficulties regarding Monica Lewinsky, who did she and Bill bring to the White House for 'spiritual counseling?' THE REVEREND JEREMIAH WRIGHT!"

www.michaelmoore.com...

I realize it is from Michael Moore, but if it is true....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Aaahh Michael Moore, he is quite a flip-flopper too.

Don't be fooled by Obama, he is every bit as much a liar as Hillary. They all are, you just have to pick the one that lies the least.

Obama believes in the principals of the Trinity Church which is a front for Islamic Fundamentalism.

Donations to this church have supplied Rev. Wright with a 10 million property he calls and home. It has given Obama a 9 million$ /year income.

Read about what this church is about and associated prinicpals and you should not look at Obama the same way. Someone had a good post of this churche's creed on another forum.

At least Hillary pays attention to National Security, whereas Obama never mentions it. He doesn't mention it, because he doesn't believe in national security for America. He believes in engagement with China (even now) and that should tell you all you need to know.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Bloody hell. He's cousin of Bush's. This is just sick. Homer for president. Stay away from pretzels and nwo orders Obama.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Can you support any of those claims?

It has given Obama a 9 million$ /year income.

I was under the impression that Obama was worth 1.3 million dollars, so how can he be making 9 million a year from his church, yet only be worth 1.3? money.cnn.com...

Obama's money
Net Worth: $1.3 million

Where he got it

After Harvard Law, Obama didn't exactly rake in the big bucks. He led a voter-registration drive and then worked for a Chicago law firm that specializes in civil rights and employment discrimination.

He earned $60,000 as an Illinois state senator, plus another $32,000 as a lecturer in constitutional law at the University of Chicago.

Clinton mentions national security because our current political system is based off of fear. I doubt she has any more genuine concern for national security than the other 2 do.

I don't think any of the candidates are particularly savory, but Clinton as a person is against everything I stand for. Like you said, they are all liars though.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Be damned diebold. We are already screwed. Watch who stays in Iraq. yeah, ptsb McCain will get it. Dem's are lame. Very lame.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

What do you mean, "watch who stays in Iraq"? If you are saying which candidate will stay there... they all will. Bush and Cheney will tie the hands of the next president and make it impossible to leave. Iraq is already proposing resolutions that would propose a long term US presence there.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Exactly Karl. It's not even an issue. Like McCain saying we will be there for a hundred years. Believe it.
And the troop suicide rate has been underscorn and underprofiled.
Hooyah.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here is another good list for Hillary:

Admitted Lies

• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
• She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
• Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
• She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
• She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
• She opposed NAFTA at the time.
• She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
• She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
• She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
• The billing records showed up on their own.
• She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
• She was always a Yankees fan.
• She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
• She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Can this country get off the oil nipple and get on with a positive world facade?
Tipping point whatever. We need to try. And try we must.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
She was always a Yankees fan. That alone sets her in the badgirl corner of revulsion.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WARNING: MY OPINION IS EXPRESSED BELOW. NO OFFENSE IS INTENDED TO ANYONE. I am a white male from Scotland voicing my opinion.

This one may ruffle a few feathers out there but I already stated I mean no offense. I believe we all need a black president. Not just America the whole Western world needs one. The first of many. A new beginning to end the old regime.

The president resides in the White House, why white ? Why not the Red White and Blue house ? Or the House Of The People Of the U.S.A ?

America used to have Whites only places. Black people could not get the job if they were up against a white person. Black people used to have to give up their seat on the bus and sit at the back.

Of course white women were not allowed to vote and have had their own problems dealing with the white collared white man establishment. But white women were never enslaved. Never treated like an animal.

White men enslaved blacks for their own gain. They branded slaves like cows. Called them sub-human. Split children from parents, brothers from brothers etc and husbands from wives. But how many slave owners had wives ? How would they feel about being enslaved and split up from their significant other ?

And how did these wives view their slaves ? Did they treat them the same way as most ? Did they use names ? Or was it the word most synonymous with stupid white supremacists ? (aka the N word)

And whats the deal with Hillrod ? I know her names Hillary Rodham Clinton. But why Hillrod ? Is this not the one thing that people should note of?? Shes trying to be down with today's youth! Fo sheezy HillRod!

Oh and am I the only one who thinks Hillrod(lol) has pouches in her cheeks ?

I apologize if this post is all jumbled up and goes off on different tangents. I'm smoking something that isn't legal.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Trilateral,
I don't think you should apologize, I could tell you next to nothing about your Country other than I LOVE Edinburough, Craig Ferguson, and Golf.
As far as your politics, I know even less.
I also think it is a damn shame that you know more about our Country's history than....(what do my fellow American's think the percentage is here?) at least 70% of our own citizens.
Don't know about the wide spread branding of slaves but they were Constitutionaly viewed as "property" from the Dred Scott decision.
Mostly accurate though.
I can assure you that Black, woman, or old white guy, isn't going to play that much of a roll in this election. It comes down to Democrat or Republican. We could throw you in as the Democratic nominee and you would get a huge amount of votes. (not to mention the backing of the Hemp growers of America)
We really are color blind these days in America BUT what people don't recognize is that we still have "cultural" issues. A black man in a business suit is treated better than a white guy named Earl from a trailer park.
In the U.S. it is about "status" if you have money you have your status.
Look at Oprah or Bill Cosby. It is about economic status, not color or gender.
....Obama is a Harvard Law Grad. We don't need an equal rights or affirmative action reason to vote for him. Hillary is a part of the same old Washington BS that we here are tired as hell of.
.....In short.. (too late) Obama will be our next President, unless something stupid happens......and hey, If Obama wins Pennsylvania tonight it is all over. (my prediction...he loses by 7%)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Res Ipsa]

Ex

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm................
Do I really want Bill running around the White House with nothing to do???

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What is do? Liars, damn liars, and the people that vote for them. I never had sex with that woman. reply to post by Ex

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Whom will vote for Hillary now?

Those who haven't smoked Obama's hope-ium.
Those who realize that Obama's dumping of Wright came 20 years too late.
Those who understand experience trumps the sound-byte 'hope and change'.
Those who have done their homework and realize that Obama is corrupt and lies.
Those who understand what this country needs, and they KNOW it isn't Obama

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I realize it is from Michael Moore, but if it is true....

Michael Moore doesn't know how to tell the truth.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Perhaps all true FF. But he has never been nailed down on dishonesty getting chased around his office with a bb gun. What was Hill thinking? She was some kind of GI Jane?

new topics

top topics

join