It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Does anyone have the x-box? I got one yesterday, I didnt realize how empty and meaningless my life was before I got it!
Can anyone reccommend any good games? I am playing Turok, I can see why some people didnt like it, however there is just something that goes all the way back to my early childhood that loves dinosaurs. Also, I think it is one if not the most graphically violent games I have ever seen for a console.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a good game for the x-box is Halo. i have not played it but i know people who have a they say that it kicks ass.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 10:43 PM
link   
splinter cell maybe a good drivein game or football or madden NFL/hockey NHL game/ halo

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ghost Recon is great....

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I definitely want HALO, I want to be in the national tournament. I need alot of practice though, I have never used 2 joy sticks to move around before. Also I want to get the new test drive, Connie says its great.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 11:40 PM
link   
MM was tellim me bout ur turok game. i wanna play u got the x-box live yet??

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here's a List of my Favorite XBOX Games:
1) Halo
2) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
3) Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
4) The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
5) Max Payne
6) Unreal Championship w/ XBOX Live Kit (need a Broadband connection to play online)
7) Medal of Honor: Frontline
8) Shenmue II
9) Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams
10) The Thing

Hope this helps.

[Edited on 27-12-2002 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   
so far the best driving game I have tried is the first out Gotham racing. The graphics are the best on that game. splinter cell is good and hard. Halo is great and the new one should be out soon I think. Using the 2 joystick's was the hardest part for me to get used to I was used to alway's playing computer game's. Also for computer game's I here the new delta force-black hawk down is a great game but you need a real good computer to play it.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One cool thing about the Xbox is that you can change the Hard Drive in it to a bigger one. I just recently put a 120 gig HD on the Xbox and it was fairly simple to do. Install the new HD and flash the bios and your good to go. Why change the Hard Drive? Because it will give you more room to d-load maps and mods to games as well as saving a lot of info and making it one helluva a mp3 jukebox as well. If you want more info on how to do this, let me know, and I could post the exact details on how to do it.

Another thing you can do is change the operating system in it as well, though there is no point to do this because you will not be able to play any games. But it is amusing to say that your Xbox is running on Linux!

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey Doomsday I am interested in the details on how to change the HD on the XBOX.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been playing turok for a few days, its pretty good. I have to get out and buy a few more games. Turok does not have x box live quicksilver, but I am definitely getting it. I absolutely want to be in the national tournaments for HALO, even though I will probably get eliminated in the first few rounds. It would be nice to win a wide screen plasma tv though...

Al

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Im new here but i of the games i could recomend is Dead or Alive 3 that games kickes @$$ but the 1 I love is HALO!!

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You MUST play Halo! That and Splinter Cell are the best action games for any console game out right now.

top topics

join