It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government 'Revolving Door' Research Project Petition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've created this post to find out if anyone would be interested in participating in a research project.

The goal of the project would be to chronicle, in timeline format, the involvement of the current White House administration members in the 'revolving door' system.

The purpose would be to provide an end product that ATS members and others could use to reference government officials' involvement in defense, industry, and lobbying effort. Hopefully, it would increase the ease with which one could identify the agendas of the individuals, and discover for themselves whether the government acts with interest or regard to its body politic.

Each team member would choose one administration member to research as their part in the effort. They would be responsible for creating a timeline for the career of that individual, provide information regarding their positions held and the responsibility they entailed, and what, if any influence or involvement they had with regard to public policy.

Also, include links to credible and permanent web sites in order to provide sources for future researchers.

I believe that this research project would be particularly valuable to those of us who require a greater understanding of the connections between government and industry, but have trouble finding them themselves.

I think it would also be useful in identifying the ways in which our tax dollars are spent, and if they are truly spent with our best interest in mind.

Please respond if you would like to be a part of this research project, or if you would be interested in using the resource it would produce.

Thank you,
DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok, then. Reply if you don't want to help, or if you think it's worthless, or whatever. I need feedback to justify to ADVISOR that it's feasible.

Muchas Gracias,
DC

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The idea is an extremely valid one. For anyone researching (for example) the NWO or adminstration links to NWO-type organisations it would be very useful. It would save a lot of time and effort to use well-researched and documented info from people in ATS, rather than having to wade through piles of irrelevancies from other sources.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This by no means would be attempting to link officials to secret societies or the NWO, however I believe that the end result would be a useful tool to those who wanted to draw that conclusion and better verify it.

After all, research is not so much the search for truth as it is the search for FACT.

Also, the revolving door goes back much further than this administration. I think if this thing took off, we could drill deeper with each previous administration on subsequent research projects.

Whaddya say, Pisky? You in?

DC

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just pushing this to the top of the list again. I want to get this rolling.

Thanks for your input,
DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My first thought and question would be concerning the possible "consequences" if you were gathering info on certain cabinet members.
My second thought is that this would be good- but it would require a massive amount of time and members to do it----

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just looking for a general timeline right now. With even 6 or 7 researchers with 2 cabinet members each going back 20-30 years, we could begin to see where these people have been and what their ulterior motives may be.

DC

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Id do it, Id take Wolfowitz and the secrectary of transportation, forgot his name, just tell me when to start.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I got Rummy. And if we have to do two, I wan't that idiot Condi, too.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Were gonna need more people though, and whens it become official by the way?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i hate research ill be part of it for fun you guys can research everything

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm down with that.

Count me in.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is extremely off topic, but since I had commited to the research I dont think I will get to much heat, anyways... in Murda Was the Case, by Snoop Dogg (Yeah I always say Im all bout classic rock, but this is one of the few early 90s rap songs I like) anyways, in the song one of the guys who shoot Snoop is called "Enron"..wrap your mind around that.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So, what's the deal, we doing this?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
So, what's the deal, we doing this?

Once ADVISOR says yes, I would believe we will.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
i hate research ill be part of it for fun you guys can research everything

CM, you are truly a moron, and I'm probably going to get into more trouble for saying so, but at this point, I don't care. Moderators please have mercy.

I wouldn't let you take any part of credit for anything that I was involved with if you were the last cookie monster on the planet. I think you need to go somewhere else for a long, long while and do some research of your own.

"No milk... will ever be... OUR milk" -Veronica Vaughn

Thank you,
DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I like the idea, and, in the context of a personal project that I have planned with someone else for later this year, the information would be VERY valuable!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for a reply from ADVISOR. I also think this would tie in well with your corporate research piece, Agent, in which I would be very willing to participate.

Seekerof said he might be able to help push this through to ADVISOR. Apparently, he's a busy guy. That is if he is a guy. I hate not being able to tell.

Thanks, both of you
DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's cool. I am a patient man.

U2U when we are ready, or post in here.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE RESEARCHERS!!!

OK, this is a short list of who we need to research. As soon as I couple more team members on board, I'll put up the proposal.

Names in red are spoken for. Yellow names are ones I think are not fundamental (of course, with more research, I could be wrong).

Choose your subject and reply on this post or by u2u and I'll update the list. I'm not going to wait until the entire list is claimed, just enough to get going. I think people will come on board after the research begins

President George W. Bush
First Lady Laura Bush
Vice President Dick Cheney
Lynne Cheney
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Ann Veneman
Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz
Secretary of Education Roderick Paige
Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson
Office of Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge
Secretary of HUD Development Melquiades Mel Martinez
Secretary of Interior Gale Norton
Attorney General John Ashcroft
Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
Secretary of State Colin Powell
Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta
Secretary of Treasury John W. Snow
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Anthony Principi
White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
Director of Central Intelligence Agency - George J. Tenet
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Michael Leavitt
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice
Management and Budget Director Mitchell E. Daniels Jr.
National Drug Control Policy Director John P. Walters
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John D. Negroponte
Political Advisor Carl Rove
Ambassador Paul Bremer
Snoop Dogg

This list is by no means complete (or accurate, I just had to update EPA Admin.). I'm sure the list will grow once we begin research and find ties to secretaries, undersecretaries, and other assorted minions.

KrazyJethro! Do you still want in on this? If so, hurry and pick your subject(s) before someone else does!

And Agent47, I do want to participate in your research project. If you put your proposal together, you and I could start on it (this research will no doubt help) and then others could jump on the train. Try to get some members, U2U ADVISOR for the permission, and let's make it happen.

Thanks,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join