It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Starseed/Illuminati connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Those of us who are of Pleiadian decent have alot of interesting things in common.. do we also have that natural draw to the Illuminati symbology and the natural insight to truth that eventually turns our suspicion of the Illuminati into a respected awareness and realize we are part of what we have been so worried over? we are indeed enlightened individuals with a very keen awareness of the significance of 2012 now that the blue star Kachina has come.

You know who you are starseeds... Is there a connection? Discuss!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i see no connections at all? not there anyway. perhaps, though, the illuminati are in conjuct with (real threat) the half blood reptiles? do star seed have feleing about the lizards? curious. yes? lizards must dislike gifted star seed?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The only connection I see is that far too many of us were subjected to their brutality in our young lives. :-(

I miss home...I miss the stars.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Those of us who are of Pleiadian decent have alot of interesting things in common.. do we also have that natural draw to the Illuminati symbology...

I do not know of the connections pertaining to all those of starseed descent, however, as a descendant of Electra of the Pleiadians, I have found through research that for at least her branch, there is a connection. Electra's descendants married into the royal bloodlines on Earth and the Illuminati are thick within these bloodlines.

new topics

top topics

join