It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips Coming to a Brain Near You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Chips Coming to a Brain Near You

www.wired.com

In this era of high-tech memory management, next in line to get that memory upgrade isn't your computer, it's you.

Professor Theodore W. Berger, director of the Center for Neural Engineering at the University of Southern California, is creating a silicon chip implant that mimics the hippocampus, an area of the brain known for creating memories. If successful, the artificial brain prosthesis could replace its biological counterpart, enabling people who suffer from memory disorders to regain the ability to store new memories.

And it's no longer a question of "if" but "when." The six teams involved in the multi-laboratory effort, including USC, the University of Kentucky and Wake Forest University, have been working together on different components of the neural prosthetic for nearly a decade. They will present the results of their efforts at the Society for Neuroscience's annual meeting in San Diego, which begins Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk
youtube.com
www.prisonplanet.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Coming soon to a hospital near you: The Hippocampus Chip

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
These brain-chips are going to be used to control human-beings. The scientists, who are conducting "mind-control experiments" on the public are working for the major bankers; globalists, nazis/zionists, and druids who own the central-banks of most of the countries in the world, except for Iran (which may be attacked later this year), Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea.

The globalists act as if their guardians of this world, and they feel free to murder, rape, and kidnap anyone, who is weak or ignorant enough to be trapped and caught in their dark or underground facilities.

They do plenty of wicked things in dark places so the masses won't wake up, and revolt against them. True patriots will continue to fight against those tyrants, who claim to have the right to do experiments on us, daily.

Video of Alan Watt talking about: Revolution, flash-mobs, and brain chips.

Since the globalist can't control all of us via TV-programs, drugs, and fear-tactics, they have been spraying over us with toxins, and other harmful things such as mercury, agent-orange, barium, and aluminum.

Government Report: Bio-Weapons Could Be Used To Combat Overpopulation

A British government Ministry of Defen[s]e report outlines a nightmare future society in which the population are forced to accept brain chips, immigration and urbanization ravages communities, class warfare ensues, and biological and neutron weapons are used to combat overpopulation.

Pentagon to implant microchips in soldiers’ brains

Here's a video of Alexander E. Jones & Officer Jack McLamb talking about: Students, Troops and RFID Chips (notice the camera-operator, who researched all of the above subjects, as they talked)

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What happens to a chip in your brain (or your brain itself) when an electro magnetic pulse occurs?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here I thought I could use one of those chips to keep me cognitive when I get old and my brain begins to fade, now your telling me it's being created to take away my cognitive ability?

I too think its just a matter of when, but I'm not afraid much.

The most exciting thing about being wired I think would be the ability to network with all connected minds - sort of like the Borg but with the ability to turn it off at will.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You do realize that for this to be possible that experiments had to have been done. The question is whether or not the nondisclosure agreement really is that powerful a deterrant or it was done without consent....

top topics

join