It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I should start here. Hello everyone. Im new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Greetings fellow Earthlings lol

I have made 15 posts before this one, so I thought it would be best to introduce myself here before I become a regular, then try to introduce myself.

My name is.........not important lol. Well you can call me Bob. Im 20 years old from Bonnie Scotland.

I like reading about Conspiracy Theories (specifically ones that supposedly happened circa 1930-1960), watching ufo videos/documentaries although I usually find out about most of them after everyone else realized they're fakes.

I'm interested in a lot of things but just don't remember them unless someone is discussing them.

My dislikes are- Alien abduction fables, people who claim to be able to communicate with "beings", people who claim to be able to speak with the dead (but have no proof nor have any information that couldn't be obtained through some research),snake oil salesmen, false prophets, almost all Members Of Parliament, the Windsor family and Racists.

So hey humans. Lets chat some shi'ite. hehe

[edit on 18-4-2008 by trilateral]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello Bonney Bob - enjoy your time in ATS.

Brei - from just across the water from you.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello trilateral and welcome to ATS. It sounds like we have a few interests (and dislikes) in common, so I hope to see you out there.

Enjoy yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
welcome to ats, enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well hey to those who said hey to me !!!

I'm trying to post as often as possible so I can make an avatar. But seeing as I'm crap with paint, it'll be basic and possibly an embarrassment. So I see theres a radio show or something ? Is it good ? Does it take itself seriously ? lol I'm talking about a radio show as if its a living thing.

I'll check out the site a bit more as I only usually check the boards for some cool theories/ufo pictures.

Ps are you all guys ?? I assume everyone online is unless they have a girly name or avatar lol.

top topics

join