It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Stubblebine Image Expert "Plane Does not Fit" Pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Let me make it simple for you.

HOW...DID...NOSE...GEAR...CAUSE...ALL...THE...DAMAGE...SHOWN ?

Yet another fallacious question. Therefore, I see no reason to answer.

I, nor anyone else that I'm aware of have made the claim that the nose wheel caused "all" the damage at the Pentagon. I told you what made the large hole where the fuselage hit in an earlier post.

You really should read before you post.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have proven that the F-4 has a large percentage of steel. Why do you guys have to lie ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ULTIMA1 said:

First off the F-4 is mostly made of steel

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CITBottom line he provides nothing but his own personal belief about the Pentagon attack and unfortunately his own personal beliefs are highly questionable.

This can be said of many on both sides of the discussion.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
I, nor anyone else that I'm aware of have made the claim that the nose wheel caused "all" the damage at the Pentagon. I told you what made the large hole where the fuselage hit in an earlier post..

So you agree that the nose gear did not cause the damge.

So then explain what you think casued all the other damage?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

First off the F-4 is mostly made of steel

Ok, last post on this issue.

Just for disccusion lets say the F-4 has the following numbers for structure.
I will even give you higher amount of aluminum. (numbers include engines)

Aluminum - 50%
Steel - 40%
Titanium - 10%

Now, do i need to compare these numbers to the 757 or do you have the common sense to see their is no comparison ?

Can you figure out the F-4 has a large amount of steel and the 757 does not?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So you agree that the nose gear did not cause the damge.

So then explain what you think casued all the other damage?

I agree that the nose gear did not cause "ALL" the damage seen at the Pentagon. I already told you how the fuselage hole got enlarged. Perhaps you need to read before you post.

For info on what caused all the other damage, read the ASCE report.

Perhaps you should do some reasearch also before you post.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Just for disccusion lets say the F-4 has the following numbers for structure.
I will even give you higher amount of aluminum. (numbers include engines)

Aluminum - 50%
Steel - 40%
Titanium - 10%

I don't suppose you have a source that can back up this ridiculous claim either, right?

Therefore this is a totally unsubstantiated claim that relies on a pitiful appeal to authority. An appeal to authority that relies on your own statements as substantiation.

Totally ridiculous.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

[For info on what caused all the other damage, read the ASCE report..

Problem is that ASCE is not the main investigating agency, in case you did not know the FBI and NTSB are the main investigators and they have not released any information from the crime scene reports.

That said, since we have no real facts or evindece of what really happened, someone who states they do know needs to show facts and evindence to support thier claim.

So maybe its you that need to do more research.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Aluminum - 50%
Steel - 40%
Titanium - 10%
I don't suppose you have a source that can back up this ridiculous claim either, right?.

I have already shown a source that states about steel in the plane.

Also you need to figure in the engines since the engines on the F-4 are internal and not external like on the 757.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
General Stublebine spent years studying satellite images during the cold war- does that make him an expert on Boeing 757s hitting the Pentagon and what size the hole should be? He goes with his initial reaction-'the plane doesn't fit in the hole" ,concludes that the plane didn't hit the building and then wanders off , asking what did hit the Pentagon. He never actually asks himself if his initial perception might not be correct ,after all what does he know about 757s hitting the Pentagon? He never questions his initial opinion about something he knows next to nothing about.Unfortunately he is not alone wandering about looking for the truth where it can't be found
All of the debate about explosives, missiles, drones,radio-controlled planes,fly-overs is a total waste of time and effort- entertaining -but a total waste of time. Flight 77 was flown into the Pentagon in a suicide terrorist attack -those are the facts, plain and unvarnished.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join