It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Stubblebine Image Expert "Plane Does not Fit" Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Imagery intelligence officer that measured photos as a career and says a plane does not fit the hole.

How can people dispute an expert with credentials like his?

United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Short and sweet. Cuts right to the chase. I think this guy would certainly know what he is talking about. But maybe he's just another conspiracy nut.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Imagery intelligence officer that measured photos as a career and says a plane does not fit the hole.

Easily.

It's his credentials that hurt him.

I hate to put a crimp in your thread like this but imo referencing people like this is not a good way to get the truth out.

I'm sorry but while I agree that the damage to the Pentagon is anomalous Stubblebine doesn't make a good case for it and is an admitted former spook who practiced and taught questionable techniques.

He was part of a secret unit in 1979 who believed that a soldier could use his mind to adopt a cloak of invisibility, walk through walls, and kill goats just by staring at them.

Reference the book "The Men Who Stare at Goats" for more specific info about this and Stubblebine's involvement.

Stubblebine taught and practiced such techniques and you can read a lecture from him regarding "remote viewing" here.

For all we know this guy was trotted out to deliberately discredit the movement.

Bottom line he provides nothing but his own personal belief about the Pentagon attack and unfortunately his own personal beliefs are highly questionable.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

OOOkay.

Now those things I did not know about this man. Quite insightful.

I still don't think the Penatgon damage matches up to the story though.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

I still don't think the Penatgon damage matches up to the story though.

That's for sure.

I agree with Stubblebine about the initial damage to the Pentagon.

My only worry is that "they" are making sure that people who are vocal about this have questionable backgrounds so people without questionable backgrounds are afraid to come forward.

Know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
For all we know this guy was trotted out to deliberately discredit the movement.

Why would the government trot him out to discredit a movement that isnt even coherent? The people at the government level probably get a real laugh at some of the outlandish ideas on sites like this that they dont have to worry about the potential theories that do come close. Your truth movement might be well intentioned, but there are too many fringe groups that hurt yours, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I hate to put a crimp in your thread like this but imo referencing people like this is not a good way to get the truth out.

I'm sorry but while I agree that the damage to the Pentagon is anomalous Stubblebine doesn't make a good case for it and is an admitted former spook who practiced and taught questionable techniques.

He was part of a secret unit in 1979 who believed that a soldier could use his mind to adopt a cloak of invisibility, walk through walls, and kill goats just by staring at them.

Reference the book "The Men Who Stare at Goats" for more specific info about this and Stubblebine's involvement.

Stubblebine taught and practiced such techniques and you can read a lecture from him regarding "remote viewing" here.

Bottom line he provides nothing but his own personal belief about the Pentagon attack and unfortunately his own personal beliefs are highly questionable.

I see what you are saying either way they could use him as a disinfo agent or a means to dis credit the movement.

Thanks for the additional info.

I applaud both sides of this cause because there are excellent points that people have brought up and back them up with facts.

I continue to enjoy the intensity and dedication on either end.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

That's what I like about you RT.

You put out the info and are open enough to question it without feeling attacked or threatened.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is why poeple need to do research and file FOIA request to get to the truth of what happened that day and not just belive what they are told.

More first responders are speaking out and want a new investigation.

More government and military people are speaking out and want a new investigation even if it means they get punished or fired for speaking out.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Stubblebine perhaps knows much more than he leads on with the focus on the Pentagon strike.

Note section #39 and figure 1 (below) of John Hutchison's affidavit for Judy Wood's Qui-Tam case.

So, presumedly, he has some familiarity with the directed energy weapons technologies alleged to have been developed exploiting the "Hutchison effect" (see the Wood/Hutchison article)

But, there are many oddities surrounding Stubblebine along with John Alexander, as noted here...

Believe it or not, General Stubblebine and Colonel Alexander should even be under investigation for possible involvement in 9/11. Jon Ronson investigated their First Earth Battalion project, in which they allegedly tried to create an invincible soldier with paranormal powers. Ronson contacted one of the people connected to this project who referred him to "the most First Earth Battalion guy" he knew, which turned out to be a martial arts instructor in Florida, Bert Rodriguez. Heller described Rodriguez as "Spiritual is the wrong word. He’s occultic. He’s like a walking embodiment of death. He can stop you at a distance. He can influence physical events just with his mind. If he catches your attention he can stop you without touching you." ... Anyway, the important point here is that one of Rodriguez' reported students was Ziad Jarrah, who shared some of his teachings with Marwan al-Shehhi. Jarrah, the alleged pilot of Flight 93, trained at Rudi Dekkers' Venice airport, just as Marwan al-Shehhi, the alleged pilot of Flight 175 and the right-hand man of Mohammed Atta. Atta was the alleged terrorist ringleader and pilot of Flight 11. The connections of the hijackers and Rudi Dekkers to shady international intelligence and drug cartels have been documented by Daniel Hopsicker.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Easily.

Completely agree, its things like these that really hurt the 'search for truth'.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've read several books about his Stargate program: The Seventh Sense, Mind Trek, Reading the Enemy's Mind, etc. This is one of those subjects that a person has to probe a little bit deeper to understand. A lot of brilliant people made that project happen, and it was sucessful. I was glad to hear that General Stubblebine had spoken out in favor of 9/11 truth.

Imagine you are in the military, and you raise in the ranks because you have an unwavering belief in your country and you work hard. Imagine you have a great idea, or decide to develop someone else's great idea and actually manage to produce something so amazing that people will still believe it impossible even when it is right in front of them. And instead of getting credit for how great it is, in order to keep it from the enemy, higher-ups decide to totally discredit you and make your discovery into a punchline. Ouch. Even when secretly the govt still uses the discovery you pioneered.

Then imagine you find out that someone inside your govt may be involved in murdering thousands of your own people?

[edit on 25-4-2008 by AmethystSD]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
ol' stubby... he got so mad he couldn't walk through walls, he decided nothing ever could ever go through any wall ever. Not even a 530mph 90-ton B757 through a wall mostly made of two layers of brick faced in limestone. No way!!! Not thru that tiny 16-foot hole that's all you can see if you only analyze one photo where the main damage is covered... How such an expert thinks the plane couldn't fit its 50-foot-wide dense parts thru a 90-foot hole that can be seen if one analyzes any real sampling of photos... I dunno. Little know fact, Stubblebine also invented a diet -accidentally - used by Hollywood model-types to this day. It involved eating food that was physically elsewhere. Called 'remote chewing,' he lost 80 pounds before his handlers forcibly put him back on the regular stargate diet.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Not even a 530mph 90-ton B757 through a wall mostly made of two layers of brick faced in limestone.

You might want to do more research about what the walls were made of and how thick they were. Oh and do not forget the bomb proof windows and Kevlar lining.

Also that the a 757's nose is made of composite so it would have been destroyed and not made it through the wall, most of the rest of the plane is made of thin aluminum.

Wall of the Pentagon structure.

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Easily.
[...]

He was part of a secret unit in 1979 who believed that a soldier could use his mind to adopt a cloak of invisibility, walk through walls

Neither here nor there, but I've read of ninjas and Buddhist monks doing the same thing. There are other non-fiction martial arts books out there, too, and just if you look up the kinds of things the ninjas reportedly did/do, it's pretty insane. Sticking to walls and roofs (and never being seen!) is nothing to them. All the right tools and techniques, but also impeccable minds, where the true source of their strength came from. You might as well say they're magicians or sorts, or connected to the "quantum world" or whatever words make these things sound more rational to you. While training in the wilderness, they never return to the same place twice, always dead silent and completely aware of their surroundings. They can sense attacks before they happen, and avoid them. Always in the immediate present, always attentive and aware.

These guys (possibly like the general here) are top of the top. What they do probably would seem illogical or nonsensical to utter laymen, but then again Beethoven was a deaf composer. The most extraordinary people act on completely different levels than what others might expect. It does happen now and again. Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima, please don't pretend to know more than me about the Pentagon outer wall's construction. The picture you showed only accounts for one type of panel, only a few of which were hit.

The rest were like this:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Also that the a 757's nose is made of composite so it would have been destroyed and not made it through the wall, most of the rest of the plane is made of thin aluminum.

I'd say it's safe to assume that you're correct that the nose didn't cause the penetration of the wall. But what about the nose wheel?

That would make it through. No doubt about it.

Then other parts would follow, enlarging the hole as it "eroded" it out. There's witness statements to this effect, saying the front part "peeled" upon impact, but the rear of the plane went through.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Ultima, please don't pretend to know more than me about the Pentagon outer wall's construction

So your information backs up the fact that an composite nose and thin aluminum would not make it through the wall, collumns and interior walls.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz But what about the nose wheel?

How did the nose wheel make the large hole in the wall, collumns and interior walls?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Seymour Butz But what about the nose wheel?

How did the nose wheel make the large hole in the wall, collumns and interior walls?

If you reread my post, I explained how.

Start there and come back with a better question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join