It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Benton's Sighting of Skunk Ape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that most of you are unfamiliar with Glen Benton, but he is the frontman for the world renowned death metal band, Deicide. Apparently one night while he was out driving in the middle of Florida he spotted a large grey animal by the side of the road. At this point it gets up and clears the road in one leap. Benton then follows it into the woods with his jeep. He describes it as smelling like a dumpster, which matches up with other Skunk Ape encounters. Afterwards he had some Florida Wildlife officials check the area and they found some tracks.

Source

Now, I'm liable to believe this sighting. First off, there is the physical evidence. Secondly, it does hurt his public image, which is very Satanic in nature. So, by showing fear towards something like this it doesn't really help him keep up his Satan incarnate image. Thirdly, if you've read any interviews with him you'd know he doesn't possess the mental capability to create a hoax that could fool Wildlife officials.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The first two Deicide albums are some of my all time favorites so Im pretty familiar with Mr. Benton. This will end up being bigger news once more investigating is done. This looks like it may end up being one of the most substantial Bigfoot/Skunk Ape cases in a long time if not ever. The Fla. officials allready have it booked as credible.

First I dont know whos more bizzare, the Bigfoot or Mr.Benton. I guess of ppl crazy enough to charge after it into the woods in a jeep it would be Mr.Benton. Wether he wouldve sacrificed it to Satan or not is unknown. If this ends up in say National Geographic then Ill definetly take it as a sign of the endtimes....I mean what are the chances? One: a major sighting/event Two: the eyewitness is one of the most psychotic ppl on earth!

Somewhere in a Florida swamp a terrified and visibly shaken Skunk Ape is telling all the other Skunk Apes that he really did see a Glen Benton with his own eyes and that "the creature" charged after him into the woods and that theres physical evidence to prove it.

They both probably smell like dumpsters....

thank you..

new topics

join