It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 1995 OKC Bombing 'was an FBI / ATF special Operation'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Proof 1995 OKC Bombing 'was an FBI / ATF special Operation'

www.clayandiron.com

"Interestingly, Thomas and the other Elohim City, ARA and Mid-West Bank Robbers crowd do not seem to have been subjects of interest to the FBI when it came to the bombing of the Murrah Building, and one has to wonder. Why? The answer to that question may likewise be the basis for the FBI Defendants' suspicious of Plaintiff's reason for advising the Court about this recent release of additional informant documents. This Saturday will be the 13th anniversary of the Bombing. That attack was the biggest act of domestic terrorism in the 20th Century and resulted in the deaths of 168 people, including 19 toddlers as well as hundreds of injured victims.

As Exit Medical Examiner at CCOM, St. Francis Hospital, I personally examined all five Special Ops Bomb Forensics Military Officers. One of the officers spent several hours provided extreme details of the scene, cause of the demolition and operational control of the site by Wakenhut Security. He wanted further testing from positive radiation exposure, and told me how the entire operation was run by FBI and ATF and how all their bags were weighed and scanned for radiation traces of removed debris particles and chunks. They were warned, "Don't remove any material from the site or we will track and kill you." When it became evident that he told me this information, he was court-martialed and I was summarily fired and threatened.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is interesting to say the least...If any of it is true, it appears that this may have been another 9/11-type of set-up, cover-up, and giant conspiracy carried out against the nation by our psycho's in control. Anybody care to share their thoughts on this?

Your stomach wretches when you read the attached Marazoff 302 documents, the depos of Terry Lynn Nichols, death row Oklahoma cohabitant David Paul Hammer, Kevin Lagan, etc. and the news of additional bombs removed from the US Federal Murrah Building by local news. It is evident that a comprehensive criminal cover-up was and had been continued by FBI and the Dept of Prisons trying to block the video deposition of Terry Lynn Nichols. Terry's deposition is quite damning, and lined up with my affidavit attached and these other documents. We need a Grand Jury to obtain suppressed videotapes around the building and safe harbor for other whistleblowers to come forward for a new OKC Murrah Demolition investigation.

Hmm, a possible precursor to 9/11, carried out by the alphebet soups?

As we remember the Battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19th, 2008, Patriot's Day, remember it also memorialized the dates of OKC, Ruby Ridge and Waco in our souls. Only with a Grand Jury and indictments will we be free of future OKCs, 911s, and the nukes activated in multiple US Cities or release of pandemic death. OKC Murrah revelations are the 'can-opener' of 911 WTC Demolition. National crimes were committed with advanced explosives, micro-nukes, and thermate. A 'real 911 WTC Full Grand Jury Investigation' must follow swiftly and in parallel with the OKC revelations presented here on the 13th Anniversay of the OKC Murrah Demolition. It was the self-inflicted wound of OKC and 911 that propelled the USA into two and now a possible third unjustified and illegal war, blown the US Dollar and economy, and brought the world to the brink of WWIII.

www.clayandiron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's certainly interesting, but the validity of the story, eh. Btw, did you have a bad link, or did somebody remove the story already?

Removed the / between news and jhtml, replaced with a period.
www.clayandiron.com...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Mekanic]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OKC was definately a test-run for 9/11. Did you know that the FBI was granted warrantless phone taps after OKC not after9/11?

I think Tim McVeigh was a willing patsy, and martyr for the radical right-wing. And I'm not talking about the radical right in the context of religious zealots or machine-gun toting mountain men. I am talking about the fascists who run this country.

McVeigh was a decorated war veteran, who loved his country. Who better to carry out a secret operation for his leaders?

new topics

top topics

join