It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider - What Do You Think ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey Everyone.

Today i had a lazy day in.
I just relaxed and sat back watching documentary after documentary of UFO and ET related information.
I have always been interested in Bob Lazar's claims about Area51 and EG&G and so today i found a documentary about a man named Phil Schneider.

I did a search on him through ATS and found alot of information on here about him like his mysterious death, his claims and his views on the governmental UFO/ET cover up.

One of the hallmarks that this guy is known for is that he was allegedly involved in the Alien/Human battle at Dulce, in which there was a substantial loss of human life.Along with this Schneider was injured when it is alleged that an alien projected a beam of intense electrical light at him which in conclusion is the reason that his hands were damaged and he is missing fingers.

Up untill his death he was apparently heckled and had several attempts made on his and his family's life. In one of the documentaries with him in it he openly states that his life was put at risk a few weeks prior to making the documentary in which a government "Spook" tried to put an end to his life and his information. Now the thing that i find interesting is that Schneider states quite openly that these things happened and he even states that he has killed federal agents, and his wife at the time even threatened to kill a federal agent when the agent tried to take there children.
Everyone knows that threatening and/or killing a federal agent carries strict consequences but in saying that he sais that the government did not want any publicity on the subject and that is why the government didnt drag him into prison or anything like that. At this time he was probably did what lazar did when he went public with his information in an attempt to solidify his safety to an extent. (Many people believe that the government got him in the end) And i would have to say that the details on his death are interesting to say the least.

At the moment he is talking about Element 140, On that note he claimed that the periodic table is completely incorrect and that there are more elements then listed, he sais this was done on purpose as part of a government lie or a disinfo campaign.

Schneider said this in relation to the periodic table.

Somewhere down the line we have been cheated or lied to

This guy is (I find) interesting and his speeches are fascinating to listen to.

I am wondering what the members of ATS think about this guy?

Do you think this guy was on to something big here?

Or

Do you think this guy is a nut ?

I'm curious, none the less this guy is interesting to say the least.

Let me know.

Omega

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

At the moment he is talking about Element 140, On that note he claimed that the periodic table is completely incorrect and that there are more elements then listed, he sais this was done on purpose as part of a government lie or a disinfo campaign.

Well first to the best of my knowledge the periodic table hasn't changed that much since the mid/late 1800s. As you are probably aware, the heaviest naturally occuriring element on Earth is uranium (U). Heavier elements have been produced by synthesizing isotopes in a particle accelerator. I would doubt any such periodic table conspiracy would be possible for these reasons:

1) The table has its origins in Europe and Russia.
2) The table has been around for over 130 years.
3) The search for superheavy nuclei relies on both government and private funding.
4) There are many atom smashers located throughout the world.

On the other hand, I found this paper which seems to conclude that it might be possible for theoretical physicists and other scientists to further develop the Table.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Phil Schneider is highly credible IMO, he had a passion for what he was saying and he had some great credentials, it was him that led me to ATS. He always seemed sincere and the amount of times he 'avoided death', amazing (11 attempts on his life?).

I think when he mentioned the periodic table, he meant that they haven't added these elements as they have discovered him, they just forgot to mention them due to their unusual properties etc. (not that they didn't mention them from when the table was first created).

He speaks in depth about DUMBS and the ways they are created, he speaks of the underground hypersonic EM trains. He even shows metals that he claims are from our 'alien' friends, although I never saw them first hand

I believe him.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I think when he mentioned the periodic table, he meant that they haven't added these elements as they have discovered

Huh? They have discovered lots of elements in the last 100 years and they make big news (especially in the scientific community).

American Chemical Soceity

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think he was a nut who told an interesting story, but little more. His stories of being followed, threatened, etc are hallmarks of a paranoid schizophrenic. If he hadn't been talking about UFOs, and was making claims about "spooks," we would recognize that, instead of thinking it lends credence to his story.

And don't take this to mean his wife or ex-wife didn't believe his stories. They probably did. Though the name escapes me at the moment, there is a mental-condition that affects the spouses and family of the mentally-ill, wherein they will believe their loved-one's delusions and claims. (EDIT: It's called Folie a deux)

As to the circumstances surrounding his death, the claims about his suicide being a murder come from one person, his ex-wife. It is only natural for someone to not want to believe someone they cared about would take their own life. As far as I am aware, no one has made a serious investigating into the circumstances of his death or her claims.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Everything points to a man that had a lot of first hand knowledge about what he was talking about and the government needed to silence him before getting all the truth out. I believe the cia framed his murder to make it appear as a suicide. They specialize in "accidental deaths".

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have seen ,I think almost every Video of Phil Schneider that is out here on the web.
I have a sort of "Bull#-Radar"; And Mr. Phil Schneider, I do (unfornutately), Believe WAS TELLING THE *HONEST TO GOD TRUTH*;
As Well, Mr.Schneider "Gave His Life" That *WE The People*,KNOW The TRUTH!
I Give this man Top Honors, as an American Hero!
WE ALL Should!
OMG! It is SO Horrid, THINK NOW, I-F Even *ONE-Percent(1%), of What THIS Great American *Died To Tell Us, What HE Believed, what HE Experienced!
I HONOR Mr. Schneider's Memory (as well as The Daughter He loved So Much, that was left without her Father), I HONOR Them BOTH, BY ASKING YOU *ALL*, to Wartch at LEAST ONE Phil Schneider Lecture!
You'll do yourself a Favor!
*PEACE 2 ALL*
LibBLVRdoc

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibBLVRdoc

As Well, Mr.Schneider "Gave His Life" That *WE The People*,KNOW The TRUTH!
I Give this man Top Honors, as an American Hero!

And you know this how?

The only source for his supposed murder was his ex-wife. There is no verifiable proof, just her story.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I haven't been here in a while so I don't know if John Lear is still a member, but he always gives informative information on Phil Schneider and Dulce. I think it could be real, and probably is.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
I haven't been here in a while so I don't know if John Lear is still a member, but he always gives informative information on Phil Schneider and Dulce. I think it could be real, and probably is.

According to Mr. Lear, Phil Schneider had lots of second and third hand knowledge of all the information but if that was true Schneider would be alive and Lear dead. Usually they take out the source, not the hearsay.

I respect Mr. Lear but in this case he is either lying or misinformed. Trust no one!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
*Savior,I made my decision to believe he was 'murdered', I have never even read anything his ex-wife has said. I read about how his body was found. I did some research. I formed my opinions of Mr. Phil Schneider's death, based on my own reading, delving into some of the strange circumstances of his death, the specifics(what I could find of them), of how his body was found, ect.
I ask NOT that anyone agree with me, or any of my opinions.
I asked only that folks should give at least one of his lectures a look.
What I wrote, is what I believe. You may form your own opinions.
I wholeheartedly support(+would fight for),anyone's right to do so,
as well as to disagree with my opinion/s.
That being said, based on my research & my B-S radar,its my opinion,
that Mr. Phil Schneider was telling the truth for all of us to know,
or perhaps to further "Protect Himself by going public";
and he died for doing so.
Peace+Grace to All,
*LibBLVRdoc

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I posted a interesting lecture of his..

Here it is - Link

(Half Way Down Front Page...)

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is kinda off topic, but is John Lear a member on this website? I used to read what he wrote on here all the time. I really liked most of what he said.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stella23
This is kinda off topic, but is John Lear a member on this website? I used to read what he wrote on here all the time. I really liked most of what he said.

He used to be but after getting in an arguement with another conspiracy master it was all over. As far as I know he is either post-banned(whatever that is) or he decided to quit after arguing with just about everyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I was lucky enough to speak with Mr. Schneider's daughter. This was a long time ago so I don't remember much but she believes he was murdered and believes he was the real deal. So do I.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its an interesting subject, but everytime i hear him speak ... all i can think of is Al Belik and the BS he told about the philidelphia experiment

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This may be random but how many of you guys are still on this site? I'm trying to track down a member who's dropped off the site randomly

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

If it wasnt for the way he died I would be more skeptical than I am, but because his death seems like murder I do wonder if there wasnt some plan to keep him from continuing to talk

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think he is a pathological liar.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe

According to Mr. Lear, Phil Schneider had lots of second and third hand knowledge of all the information but if that was true Schneider would be alive and Lear dead. Usually they take out the source, not the hearsay.

Don't be so certain. If they weren't sure who was leaking this information, why wouldn't they take out the messenger? The squeaky wheel gets a bullet. Phil Schneider wasn't in my opinion a well known individual. He made his rounds of the "circuit." I think if he was in the MSM thinks may have been different.

new topics

top topics

join