It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Nobility, who and what are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I’ve been reading a bit about them, not sure what to think. They seem to be tied to the British Monarch (could be wrong) does anyone have anything on them…..?
(Frankly my suspicions are, they are the founders of the committee of 300 which is also known as the Illuminati or illuminated ones….)

A little info –

The Black Nobility includes:
The House of Hanover Germany
The House of Hapsburg Austria
The House of Orange Netherlands
The House of Lichtenstein in Lichtenstein
The House of Guelph in Britain
All of these family houses strangely enough can be found on Queen Elizabeth II family tree.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All European royalty are related, they are all cousins of each other and share th e same ancestors.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
For an insight into the committee of 300 have a look at this -

Dr John Coleman/Committee of 300 - 1of10

Dr John Coleman’s book also describes the history of assassinations, kidnappings, robberies, rape, blackmail, coercion and terror committed by these inbred black nobility familles on a grand scale.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
[edit on 20-4-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Something i thought i might as well throw in - all of today’s think tanks originate from the committee of 300 and include the round table, the CFR council on foreign relations, the United Nations, the Bilderbergs, the Club of Rome, the Royal Institute of international Affairs and the Trilateral Commission and are all coincidently founded by David Rockefeller

top topics

join