It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a weird one for you guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was telling my dad earlier this year, that this year is just a repeat of the 2007 season in the champions league.

Last year 3 english clubs(chelsea,liverpool,manu) got to the semi final of the champions league, of europes biggest soccer tournament. Also acmilan got there. But on the day that man utd played acmilan, my family went to a funeral.
Liverpool v chelsea
Acmilan v Man utd (1st leg my family go to a funeral)

This year, 3 english clubs get to the semi final of the champions league again(manu,chelsea, liverpool). The other team this time is barcelona.
Chelsea v liverpool
Barcelona v man utd (again on the first leg, my family have another funeral to go to)

But what is strange, is that the day of the semi final last year, manu v milan, my family went to a funeral. And guess what this year, in the semi final barcelona v manu, my family once again are going to a funeral next week. It just makes me laugh when i said earlier in this year that this year is just like last year, and now this. Weird, and i hope people understand what i mean by this.

How bizarre is that, a year apart but exact the same thing, on the same day.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow, that is weird...not a very nice thing to have to repeat though.
How come it has to be a funeral, and not something positive like winning the lottery?
Unless, of course, you weren't very fond of the people who are now deceased. I suppose then it would be positive, in a morbid sort of way.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

I had nothing to do with them really, but i just find it so weird that a year apart, and my family are going to a funeral again, on the same day as last year, in the footie calander, strange.

new topics

join