It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP on SciFi Ghost Hunters 16/04 (s04e07)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I was impressed with those EVPs when I watched that episode, even though it was awhile back. The responses seemed to come from someone who did not appear to be in distress, but rather annoyed by the fact she could not find the source of the voices speaking to her. Very interesting. I love Ghost hunters...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
After listening to it in more detail, I suggest that the voice on the tape is French, not British. My French is not all that good, so I'm not sure exactly what she's saying.

The first clip, that sounds like, "Hello, is there someone there?' actually to me sounds like "ay coo tay oom behr," or (Allo? Ecoutez Humbert.) Or something like that.

The second clip? Something like "conte nuit" or "quand de nuit... quelle nuit?" (con tay noo ee) (kell nee) or (clow nee).

I can't make it out, but I'm pretty sure it's French. Anybody here speak really good French?

Oh, but where would a French woman's voice come from that they couldn't hear with their ears but could bleed into their little crummy sound recorders? How about a radio or TV audio broadcast from Canada? Montreal, specifically, which is only about 140 miles away, and with the hotel being on top of a mountain to get the transmission.

It could have been picked up with the equipment and never heard by the guys. And it would explain why some of the talking is not ask-and-response, but the voice talking right over the top of them, such as when they first come into the room. Clever editing made it seem much more conversational than it really was. Recheck the video.

Unfortunately, it would be very difficult to research and find all the various TV and radio broadcasts that were happening in Montreal at the time they were doing this.

So, it was interesting, but I don't think it really qualifies as ghost communication, whatever that means.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And another possibility, perhaps, is a cell phone or CB radio conversation. Since the woman only appears to be saying one side of the conversation, it might be that she's broadcasting nearby but responding to someone far away (in Montreal).

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Listening to it again, I definitely hear 'dimension', but again nowhere near as clear as the others. Judging by the tone it seems more like 'Did you guys find this dimension?' rather than 'how did...'

I think this one is in English, but possibly with a French accent, and it pretty clearly says:
"Suppose... they do not find the solution."

Which, again, is not a response to anything, since they're talking right over the top of her (or vice versa) but seems more like a line being spoken in reference to something else, maybe as part of a broadcast.

That's always the problem with these things. Far too many chances for unaccounted-for variables to pop up, and then way too much effort is put into making them fit into the overall scenario.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I didn't see the episode but the voice sounds like a male. I like the show though, good stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sorry for the revival of this long-dead thread, but...

I don't understand... This supposedly-real evidence of a "Princess" has the potential to REVOLUTIONIZE the world of spirituality and science altogether as we know it, yet the guys at T.A.P.S. and everyone else that has heard this audio clip just seem to let it slide by as if its just another barely-audible EVP. If this is real, then this means that ANYONE with a tape recorder could have direct contact with this departed woman. I really don't understand how they're not spending more time investigating this claim any further and trying to find a way to get some information to and from the Princess...

That's the only reason why I think this is fake.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Jargon]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join