It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kwanzaa: A holiday from the FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Trent Lott, call your office: Apparently some parts of American history can be sanitized and forgotten. Earlier this week, President George Bush issued a formal White House proclamation celebrating Kwanzaa.

Sounding like a "Saturday Night Live" send-up, Bush praised the "seven principles" of Kwanzaa, "known as Nguzo Saba," and discussed the "early harvest gatherings called 'matunda ya kwanza,' or first fruits." He included the usual claptrap about how Kwanzaa celebrates "traditional African values" and "uniting people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs."

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga, aka Dr. Maulana Karenga. Karenga was a founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers and a dupe of the FBI.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Coulter doesn't hold back. Interesting though - I had no idea how Kwanzaa came about. I figured it was created by Hallmark.

[Edited on 26-12-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you do a google search on Kwanzaa or Dr. Karenga,you will find it is a maufactured holiday,with very little to support it.Most slaves came from the west coast of Africa,while the Swahli live on the east side.And corn is not a traditional food of Africa,the white colonests brought it over.I think very few people know anything about this holiday.

join