It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If you would like to see where the chemtrails are being sprayed

go to
www.flashearth.com -click on NASA terra(daily) button

one day I saw where they were spraying in one small area
googled the area -elections were being held there

I use it all the time -enjoy

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
If you try to list the reasons why someone would hoax, you could fill a book the length of the Bible--though you'd probably run out of ideas before you even got close to that.

Ok, so we've got:

- The powers that be feigning a conspiracy to divert attention from the real conspiracies.
- Pro-conspiracists fabricating it to try and push people towards their cause of uncovering the real conspiracies.

What else? Can someone help me add to the list? I'm not trying to be condescending, I just want to make sure I've considered all possibilites before I pay this issue anymore attention.

It's great that so many are questioning this, but those who aren't so quick to debunk it shouldn't instantly be considered idiots. ATS is a conspiracy discussion forum after all.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

There's nothing to discuss here - just a story from some anonymous guy. If there was some real, tangible evidence, then we'd be set, but there's nothing but a story.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Regardless of validity, author or chemtrails, this article has been around for a few years. Why are people so willing to believe something that is so hard to believe or blatantly constructed, yet disregard the truth or common sense?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So a airplane mechanic cant afford a cellphone with a cam?

Where are the pictures?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe70353
This story is completely made up.

Two of my oldest friends are mechanics for "major airlines" and no one ever works on another company's equipment, for any reason. Many, many times, each of them was paid overtime to fly to a minor airport simply to work on an airplane that was stuck at a major hub for a different carrier.

Every mechanic has to sign a legal FAA document for every piece of maintenance they perform, whether they replace a seat or an engine. Imagine if a Delta mechanic was the last person to work on a United airplane that subsequently crashed! Which company would be sued by the families and survivors? I wonder why this has never happened before...

The mechanics unions are company-specific, too. Do you really think the unions would allow this co-operative work to occur?

Nice fiction, but it's like saying that you can call DirecTV for help with your Comcast cable television signal...

Estimates of probability are dropping. I'm giving it a 15% probability of being a true story. Still... I have never seen contrails that consistently floated, for hours and hours in the sky until recent years.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
what is 'recent years' to you?

Why does it seem like there's never enough evidence that can debunk a conspiracy. There can never be enough experts or scientific information to explain something rationally.

Conspiracy theorists will tell you that they are the only ones with an open mind, while at the same time be ignorant to fact. Deny ignorance is the slogan of this very website, yet many of its users deny it every day. If an expert comes here to explain phenomena away scientifically they are labeled as paid disinformationists or similar.

If you truly had an open mind and truly wished to deny ignorance then you would also be open to the fact that you could be wrong. While you may believe in your conspiracy you would also be open to experts to the contrary. Ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge. When someone comes to offer knowledge on their field of expertise, it is denied by many.

While I don't believe the chemtrail conspiracy, I still check in on threads about it, just in case there is new information or a picture that is not a contrail, because I am open to the possibility the government would do something like that, I just don't believe it's happening. They can much more easily mess with the water, food, prescription drugs, you name it.

I don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job either, but again, I still look in on it for new information. I'll acknowledge the possibility that something's not as it seems, but can everyone here truly say the same thing, especially when it involves something they believe in?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is the problem; I was an aircraft mechanic and inspector for 12 years in the USAF. I know how aircraft are made, and how difficult it is to retro fit anything to an aircraft. Incorporating any secret chemical spraying system into a passenger liner would be hugely expensive, and require a highly trained team of engineers to design it, and over see it's installation. Next, it would require taking apart major sections of the wings,
fuselage, and then having to adjust critical flight computer data to allow for a tank of chemicals being hidden where the aircraft designers never anticipated it to be. Ask any load master, and they'll tell you, you don't just bolt in a couple hundred pounds extra pounds and not make allowances for it. The down time to retro fit these systems would be months. I doubt any airline can afford to have any of their fleet out of commission for that long. The only way I could see for a jet liner to do this without a lot of surgery, would be to add something to the fuel mixture. And even that would would require all kinds of tweeking to the engines. Plus it wouldn't be all that successful.
Next, I suspect the mechanics story. If he truly did find such a system, and took enough time to trace out the system, why didn't he open the tank and take a sample of the stuff to send to a couple of independant labs to see what the stuff was. Also, if there are individuals who fill the "TOXIC" tanks, they would be in special bio-hazard suits while handling this chemical-or powder. It would require that air craft be isolated while being refilled with the killer soup mix. Usually anything that is deadly, or hazardous is housed in special tanks in bunkers that are under strick access restrictions. Also, if the airlines have been doing this since the late 90's, where are the sick employees, and the excessive numbers of passengers who would invaribly get first dose of this stuff as the cabin air pressurization system draws off air from the atmosphere and mixes it with oxygen? You would think that there would be a high number of cancers, exotic illnesses, deaths associated with flying certain airlines.
This conspiracy theory is full of holes! Once any major airline was found out to be spraying nefarious chemicals over populated areas, the onslaught of law suits against it, and the government would kill the ailines business permanently, and the government would be tried for crimes against humanity. Any high ranking offical would rat out his bosses who ran this program, all the way up the President Cheney. Many would end up doing the short drop, streched neck dance.
Lastly, any chemical company who is making any such stuff knowly that it is to be used to "cull the herd", would be culpable as well. It wouldn't be all that hard to figure who it was, once the composition of the chemical was known.
I too, have seen these odd lines in the skies over Western Michigan. Since I am retired now, I can pay particular attention to the wild life in my area.
There isn't any reported mystery die offs of any mammals, yet! I am focusing on the birds, and the small ground feeders. The only thing that I have noticed more of in the last 10 years, are gray squirrels with facial tumors. But, this area is heavily sprayed with a ton of yard chemicals by lawn care companies. Our dog has irritated foot pads as well. She has to have her feet washed often.
If there is going to be a sudden increase in human illnesses, watch for a dramatic jump in any thing related to the pulmonary systems/lymph-immune sytems. These would be the first indicators that some thing is amiss.
In the mean time, keep digging, and get these anonymous shadow reporters to show us the proof, or shut the hell up!
Maybe it is time folks starting watching all the activities going on at the airports. Use video cameras , high power zoom lenses on "Film Based" cameras and watch with binoculars. Tell air port security they can go to hell, if they harass you for watching.

[eu

[edit on 19-4-2008 by UFOBountyHunter]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

Thank You! UFOB!!!

As a pilot, I didn't know how to say it as well as you just did!

The story the OP found is BS....the OP didn't know it, was fooled, but still, at the end of day, it is BS. Pure and simple BS.

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join