It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This came up elsewhere in response to a thread, but i think it deserves its own thread. I know it is in line with a jacknifed 18 wheeler loaded with guillitoines (SP) but it warrants some discussion IMHO. At any rate I applaud the courage of the gentleman who seems to earnestly wish to bring this to our attention. So where are our avionics gurus out there. whats up with this.

Article in full www.reformation.org...

For reasons you will understand as you read this I can not divulge my identity. I am an aircraft mechanic for a major airline. I work at one of our maintenance bases located at a large airport. I have discovered some information that I think you will find important.

First I should tell you something about the "pecking order" among mechanics. It is important to my story and to the cause to which you have dedicated yourself.

Mechanics want to work on three things. The avionics, the engines, or the flight controls. The mechanics that work on these systems are considered at the top of the "pecking order". Next come the mechanics that work on the hydraulics and air conditioning systems. Then come the ones who work on the galley and other non-essential systems. But at the very bottom of the list are the mechanics that work on the waste disposal systems. No mechanic wants to work on the pumps, tanks, and pipes that are used to store the waste from the lavatories. But at every airport where I have worked there are always 2 or 3 mechanics that volunteer to work on the lavatory systems.

The other mechanics are happy to let them do it. Because of this you will have only 2 or 3 mechanics that work on these systems at any one airport. No one pays much attention to these guys and no mechanic socializes with another mechanic who only works on the waste systems. In fact I had never thought much about this situation until last month.

Like most airlines we have reciprocal agreements with the other airlines that fly into this airport. If they have a problem with a plane one of our mechanics will take care of it. Likewise if one of our planes has a problem at an airport where the other airline has a maintenance base, they will fix our plane.

One day last month I was called out from our base to work on a plane for another airline. When I got the call the dispatcher did not know what the problem was. When I got to the plane I found out that the problem was in waste the disposal system. There was nothing for me to do but to crawl in and fix the problem. When I got into the bay I realized that something was not right. There were more tanks, pumps, and pipes then should have been there. At first I assumed that the system had been changed. It had been 10 years since I had worked on one. As I tried to find the problem I quickly realized the extra piping and tanks were not connected to the waste disposal system. I had just discovered this when another mechanic from my company showed up. It was one of the mechanics who usually works on these systems. I happily turned the job over to him. As I was leaving I asked him about the extra equipment. He told me to "worry about my end of the plane and let him worry about his!"

Important:Using Content from other Websites on ATS.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is a very interesting read here.If it is true then that also brings up another question of: What exactly are they spraying? and What exactly are they spraying for? However since there are no photos, video or any type of visual proof then it is pretty much just someone......anyone making blind statements or stories. I wish you had some photo evidence from this guy though.In case you are interested: I think this video shows some proof though.

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Gee, wonder how long it took to trace these pipes, through the incredible maze of piping and wiring in a commercial jetliner, out to the trailing edge of the wings and horiz. stabilizer? Nobody noticed this guy rooting around in this aircraft? From belly to wingtip? After his shift ended?

BSometer is off the charts. "Cunningly hidden" indeed.....if you're going to write something in the voice of an aircraft mechanic.....at least try to maintain the illusion.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Gee, wonder how long it took to trace these pipes, through the incredible maze of piping and wiring in a commercial jetliner, out to the trailing edge of the wings and horiz. stabilizer? Nobody noticed this guy rooting around in this aircraft? From belly to wingtip? After his shift ended?

BSometer is off the charts.

Wow when you post a question he has answered you look like your not paying attention. He stated he was seen, thrown out, suspended and called (threateningly), how did you not get that?

This is another of those cases you cant just discount because of course he wouldnt be able to have pictures or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
Wow when you post a question he has answered you look like your not paying attention.

No, listen up.....the primary question was; gee, wonder how long it took to trace those pipes? I don't look like anything....these are words on a computer screen.

How long do you think it took to trace successively smaller piping from under the galley of a commercial airliner, out to the trailing edges of the control surfaces? Do you have some conception of the complexity of that task? How many access panels do you suppose he was randomly removing and peering into?

Stick around....MrPenny pays attention.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, I can't say I am surprised. The article was well written, and sounded sane, rational, and to the point. I give it a 98% chance of being true.

The implications - to those who struggle to believe - will be hard to accept.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

ROFL. Clearly we differ in our interpretation here. But I will say that it is conceivable that a very well trained mechanic might be canny enough to trace this stuff fairly quickly.

Maybe I should reassess my estimated probability. I now give it a 60%.

Fair enough?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I knew something was very strange about all the grounded planes, I don't think it's chemtrails though.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPennyBSometer is off the charts. "Cunningly hidden" indeed.....if you're going to write something in the voice of an aircraft mechanic.....at least try to maintain the illusion.

Yeah, this piece of fiction have been around the internet since before 9/11.

Beside equipment of that kind must have done nasty things with weight and balance that the pilots must have noticed, unless they are all in on it as well as the cabin crew

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This has all the earmarks of an incredible hoax, to what end I can only guess. Looking at the contents of the website linked to, I see nonsense every where, so I call this made up nonsense.

Mechanics and pilots talk, yet this writer makes no mention of whether he asked any pilots. I mean, how can this 'spray' system be installed on our airplane, and we don't know about it?

The static discharge wicks, that was brilliant!! Like a pilot wouldn't see a 'hollow' wick during the walk-around?

Finally, think for a second how large a 50-gallon tank is...you know, you've seen them, about 3 1/2 feet high, maybe 20 inches in diameter...wait a tick, just checked Wiki...the American 55-gallon drum is 22.5 inches in diameter and 33.5 inches tall.

Wow! This thing, unknown by pilots, but 'installed' somewhere in the fuselage? Beggars belief!

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Although I believe that the majority of perceived "chemtrails" are nothing more than either natural phenomenon or con trails, I do believe the possibility that certain governments are spraying population centers with an unknown agent.

Here's a video I found on youtube regarding the British government admitting they were spraying harmful biological and chemicals on its population from the mid 40's to the late 70's. I wouldn't doubt if it is still going on.

Brit Gov Chem trails

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Every member of ATS should send this article to everyone they know, and those people, in turn, send it to everyone they know. It sounds like someone may attempt to depopulate America. This is so frightening!!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Like most airlines we have reciprocal agreements with the other airlines that fly into this airport. If they have a problem with a plane one of our mechanics will take care of it. Likewise if one of our planes has a problem at an airport where the other airline has a maintenance base, they will fix our plane.

This story is completely made up.

Two of my oldest friends are mechanics for "major airlines" and no one ever works on another company's equipment, for any reason. Many, many times, each of them was paid overtime to fly to a minor airport simply to work on an airplane that was stuck at a major hub for a different carrier.

Every mechanic has to sign a legal FAA document for every piece of maintenance they perform, whether they replace a seat or an engine. Imagine if a Delta mechanic was the last person to work on a United airplane that subsequently crashed! Which company would be sued by the families and survivors? I wonder why this has never happened before...

The mechanics unions are company-specific, too. Do you really think the unions would allow this co-operative work to occur?

Nice fiction, but it's like saying that you can call DirecTV for help with your Comcast cable television signal...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by joe70353]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by joe70353]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All of those suggesting ambiguous and possibly dangerous consequences of such chemtrails maintain that these trails have an appearance and quality different from those of normal water-based contrails. Indeed when looking at the large visual documentation available, chemtrails seem not to be consistent with the well-known properties of traditional contrails.

While right now we have no definite proof on whether governments like the American one have a direct involvement in this operations, many of the "chemtrails conspiracists" argue that the weather modification track has indeed some interesting facts to it. In particular the strong desire to be able to modify weather conditions via unconventional methods was clearly in the minds of US legislators who approved and enacted the Weather Modification Research & Technology Act in 2005.

www.rense.com...

The first researches about chemtrails were conducted by William Thomas, a professional working journalist who first reported on chemtrails for the Environment News Service in the winter of 1997 and since then, thousands of websites have appeared claiming various theories and agendas behind a phenomenon witnessed in the skies over 14 nations.

Thomas noted that chemtrail samples were analyzed and revealed that they contained many deadly and toxic pathogens including Mycoplasma Fermetens Incognitus (the same bioengineered pathogen that Dr Garth Nicholson of the Institute of Molecular Medicine had discovered in about 45% of the veterans who came down with Gulf War Illness).

Thomas found that Mycoplasma, however, was only one pathogen among a group of highly toxic substances analyzed from the chemtrail residues. Williams also released a downloadable documentary on chemtrails explaining his theory in details.

Thomas' study of chemtrails took place some years before the US Congress approved the Weather Modification Research & Technology Act in 2005 in which the American government stated its purpose to promote artificial interventions to modify weather conditions.

educate-yourself.org...

www.masternewmedia.org

We might as well add this one too:

German military exposed!

youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My bad ..... skipped throught the first paragraph to get to the interesting info totally missed that

[edit on 16-4-2008 by scepticsRus]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

Go back and read the first paragraph of the OP.

I don't believe he is claiming to be the airline mechanic, but rather he felt the information deserves it's own thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
See, what I dont get about these stories, is why are people so afraid to disclose who they are? If they really want to change the situation, they would be more than willing to lose their job over some claims that would be laughed at if not true. All I have to say, is if the stories from that site are true, the people involved are all cowards; they have the opportunity to be sneaky and get pictures and propose a viable case, but no, we get stories about how weak these folks are in the face of the man. Come on, please, if chemtrails are a real situation, its TOTALLY worth losing a job over. And I am by far not convinced they are not a situation, I read and read on and on about the nature of a contrail, and time after time I am dumbfounded at the sort of formations I see traversing my skies.

"the funny farm, ho ho he he ha ha..."

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

For the sake of the argument lets just say these trails are in fact part of a depopulation program. People would kill to keep that kind of program quiet, on that I think we all can agree. If so, these "whistleblowers" would be risking a bit more than their jobs.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Analysis of the fallout from Chemtrails has reported an unusually high concentration of Barium. Barium does occur naturally in the air, in our drinking water and in the food we eat. However, prolonged exposure to higher dosages can cause high blood pressure and cardio-vascular problems. Over time, it will wear down your immune system.

Tests have determined that barium compounds, particularly soluble compounds, are toxic in animals. Acute effects of barium ingestion include salivation, nausea, diarrhoea, hycardia, hypokalaemia, twitching, flaccid paralysis of skeletal muscle, respiratory muscle paralysis, and ventricular fibrillation. Respiratory muscle paralysis and ventricular fibrillation may lead to death.

Studies on dogs showed that acute effects were due to the rapid onset of substantial hypokalaemia (abnormally low potassium levels in the blood) and could be prevented or reversed by potassium administration.

The best way to get potassium safely and naturally into your bloodstream, is to eat bananas. One banana each morning will do the trick. Alternatively, you could always take a leaf out of Michael Jackson's book - and I don't mean Moonwalk along the street.

I guess what we should be really worried about is why our immune systems are being purposely eroded. Are they eventually going to replace the barium with Avian Flu virus? That should sort out the problem of world food shortage. Did I see something recently in China about the increased human transmission of Bird Flu?

[edit on 16/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That has got to be one of the wildest sites I've ever seen

A story from an anonymous person on a site like that; no credibility problem here

Thanks for the post but I'll need more than that to convince me. That site pretty much invalidates itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join