It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beggining of Peace on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm witnessed by Immortal Technique, Revolutionary Volume 2.

No The yin and yang is coming to be destroyed. There is planets in this universe with peace on all, and earth will be the next.

Alien warfare is coming.

I can't tell you my name but I can say in my past life the only one I can really remember I was in world war 2.

And that no angel is so angelic now aday that he can have healing powers for that would mistaken identity, now, I'm more of a virus, In the matrix. =)

I'm a 3rd generation Leo born in the year of the Snake.

I'm the Eternal Serpent. On of the most powerful Angels, and I can't state I've talked to Lucifer, in fact, I use to live with him, and I use to think he was just skitzo, but after my revelation I realized he was the real Lucifer and all of his numerology prooved it, his name is William the III, and he is not evil anymore, he had repent his sin by the time I left and Lucifer will be allowed back through heaven's gates.

I'm here to DESTROY the Illuminati. Destroy. and I will.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well Im sorry I see nothing within you that I understand. You speak of nothing that I can connect with. You need to speak more clearly. Your either a mad man or a visionary, I'll leave other people to make up their own minds.

Ms Green

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

Where to begin? TheRealYoda7, I believe you.

Let me clarify that statement; I believe that you believe what you are telling us to be the truth. That may sound derogatory, it is not meant to be. I mean it genuinely.

You should be aware, however, that what you are sharing with us comes across, IMO, as an intensley personal journey. As such I, and I imagine many others, cannot share it with you, even though we may agree with your sentiments of peace and love. They are noble, and much maligned.

I fear the toll you've suffered on this journey is a great one. We can feel your fear, and your loneliness. Understand that on hearing your message I immediately wish you well. But sharing it here on ATS may not be the wisest thing to do. Be warned; your message will be met with hostility.

Undoubtedly you have gone through immense truama;

At this point I ran across traffic and told traffic to "&#$* OFF". And then the cops came and got me...When they had pulled be out of the cop car, I had restrained from being forced into the wheel chair, at which point they kneed me in my stomach, and I looked at them, and all 3 of the cops were FACELESS, just straight faceless....

Whatever the provenance of this scenario, it must have been terrifying.

I do not know what the correct protocol is for addressing the symptoms of your condition, so I hope it suffices to say I'm sorry you are going through such an ordeal. I have no doubt private demons plague you. They plague all of us in one form or another, and we all deal with them on a day to day basis. Beating them is what makes us better, and stronger people, though sometimes that is hard to do. Don't give up.

I sincerely hope that the "angelic" side of you prevails. I feel it is the powerful voice of reason and calm struggling to be heard above an overpowering, screaming manifestation of the most unbelievable intellectual pain. Never turn from that voice. It'll lead you back to the light.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am what I am and I sometimes wonder why I am. But I know it's all true.....

Before I had been arrested, the night before,

A limousine had showed up and a government agent stepped out and I had stepped him back 10 ft from where we originally shook hands, I told him he will set our people free, and then I was forced to leave the area of the limousine even though I've fought my whole life through poverty, and I wanted to take a ride in the limousine so badly. Then of course, later that night roughly around 4 AM I began the fight to keep my soul, and I did, I had an intermission from some divine force that flashed many symbols in front of my eyes, and I had found out the answer was 7. So I started a fire, and put it in a pentagram in my backyard, after this was when the cops came.

A week prior, a man with the voice of my father had been calling me telling me he can come "in his craft" and pick me up, I had recieved phone calls from representitives trying to buy me with money and everything but I never gave in.

I'm here to help teach those peace, and I will die for peace.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by TheRealYoda7]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

How will you teach this peace?
Ms green

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

By continuing to live I will teach the peace, those around me will see I battle not of opinion, for I don't battle peace, I battle evil.

I know through fate one day I will be brought to where I need be, but now is just my time of wait for I have 5 more months that the government watches me.

I don't think about what I do sometimes, and thats when the most knowledge comes, through reading, and through belief. I am made out of a hard human for I've battled being homeless, having a home and no reason why, for everything I have fought to survive.

I know a good friend of mine, Layla, from California, is hitching a ride to come see me. I'm sure I'll learn new stuff when she comes, and I'm sure we'll find fates road to destiny, and we'll have some new stuff that maybe I'll be able to share with all of you.

Peace =)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Good luck in your quest and I hope your friend helps you . I feel I am not at your level of understanding, sorry.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

To ascend too my level, you must go to a riverside, a pond, and listen to the silence in your mind, then you will have extrasensory dreams. You will notice you will float from your body, and not go to sleep, but "ascend".

I had a dream whilst in the government facility, or more like a vision, I was in a circular chamber with 100s maybe 1000s of people around me, and I was talking with them, and I awakened to my bunkmate who was coincedentally an ex-marine ex-cia member, and I told him "elevate done" as I had awoken from the dream.

The more interesting thing is is that the CIA member that was currently a inmate of that facility knew my name and much about me and he said I was a needed person in the progression of earth.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

All i can do is meditate as I have started to do again recently. I do hear the voice within me and I do float above my body on very rare occassions. I never try and force these visions because I find they only happen when they are meant to happen. I had one only last week but I am not prepared to put it on line but it served in my progression.
I am sorry that I said I do not see anything within you I hope you will forgive me.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I see everything in nothing, so no harm done.
I am to still trying to spiritually awaken, more and more every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join