It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more disclosure and a UFO crash in the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey hey,

according to this article the ministry of defence is planning to release more previously classified UFO documentation in the coming weeks including a particularly interesting case I've never come across before.

www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

Anyone else heard about this supposed UFO crash in Lancashire in 1974 before?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The actual/alleged crash occured on Cader Berwyn in Wales.

External Link

It was just witnessed in Lancashire.

If anything relating to the incident is released, I'm sure it won't be of too much interest considering nothing above Secret is going to be in those files

[edit on 4/15/2008 by uv777bk]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If there's nothing top secret in the files,how come it's taken over 30 years to release them?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Berwyn case is well known

A good resume of the facts here:

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Heard that before...

My Dad and Grandad both used to talk about it.

But the scariest story I ever heard was the 'Kirby space man' or was it the 'fazakerley' space man.

If anybody knows anything about that then u2u me.

But apparently a suited, glowing being scared several people on the country roads over a few days...

I can't find anything though...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Hey hey,

according to this article the ministry of defence is planning to release more previously classified UFO documentation in the coming weeks including a particularly interesting case I've never come across before.

www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

Anyone else heard about this supposed UFO crash in Lancashire in 1974 before?
ive heard about life on mars has anyone seen that

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info guys.

So, there may have been sightings of a creature also? interesting.

I'm looking forward to the documents being released, dunno why but this particular case really peaked my interest.

once again, thanks for the links

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay, this probably is most likely going to be like all the other "disclosures" but what if.... what if THIS is the ONE? What if this is the one where they give us actual proof? I guess I'm just dreaming, but that would be so great if it were actually true!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well speaking to a number of people who knew about the incident.

SOMETHING big did crash into those mountains and lots of people saw/heard/felt it.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm not gettting my hopes up but it would be incredible to find out what really went on that day.

I don't know why I've never come across this case before, lots of you guys seem to be familiar with it though
sounds like it may have been quite an event.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Haha, of course in any case the chance of it actually being an alien ufo with extraterrestrials on board is slim. But I love how the skeptics answeres with this and any other conspiracy are always just as far out:

Skeptic Andy J. Roberts:
"According to his research there were no alien bodies nor droves of police in the area. This complicated case boils down to three simultaneous unrelated elements: prolific meteor activity that night; an earth tremor which shook a wide area; and poachers with very bright lights. For further information on this please see the below four references: "

Haha, 3 simultaneous unrelated elements, meteor activity, a 4.5 earth quake (close enough in timing to be confused with the tremor felt from a crash), and of course poachers with big lights.....

I think an odds maker would puts the odds of that in the millions to one of ocouring again.

It was the same thing with the london bombings which the government was doing "simultaneous drills about bombs going off at the exact time, and exact same stations which were attacked"....

I believe in one film I seen about the 7/7 bombings, it was determined that the odds of that event occouring as it did were approx 100000000000000000000000000 / 1 ..... thats 26 zero's.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up.

On board may be a few actors in alien getup.

A saucer crashed into a house injuring the passengers.

Six people came out on stretchers, three were wizard of OZ size.

ED: I don't think you will hear the full story unless you have a good
network and good observers.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok, I have tagged this thread. Hopefully something useful will come from this disclosure, but I have been dissepointed before so I wont get my hopes up too high

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just wondering... why wouldn't they just disclose the info? Why alert everyone about something coming? Is their something significant about this release that wasn't meant for the public? was it a warning or a threat to other counties holding and hiding evidence. maybe its a behind the scenes political stunt to get attention from another country and bargain for position or power. i dont understand the pre-release announcement. i've never paid attention to these matters in the past so i'd like to know is this what normally happens before a mound of paper work is dumped to the press?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The Ministry of Defence UFO records for this period are now open for public viewing at The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU. Details of how to access information at The National Archives can be found on their website at www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. A quick look at the archives catalogue (PROCAT) has revealed two files for this period that might hold relevant information. These are AIR 2/18873 1 (Unidentified Flying Objects 1973-74) and AIR 2/18874 2 (Unidentified Flying Objects 1974-75).

source

That's concerning Berwyn Mountain, and I live pretty close to where those documents are being held. If anyone's really interested in this then I could go down and have a look?

Would I be able to take photos?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by joombo

That would be great, are you allowed to take photocopies? Then you could perhaps scan them and post them on the internet somewhere?

top topics

join