It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - The Dog Ate My Homework

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Store Here

Obama released all his tax records, right? WRONG!

He screamed that Hillary should. But Obama has refused to release his tax returns for 1997, 1998 and 1999. He was in public life as a state senator during those years. Duirng these years Obama was accepting contributions from special interest lobbyists, PACs and even directly from corporations.

Obama refuses to release any documents that are more than three years old.

No change. No hope.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would love to believe that one of the current front-running candidates is honest. But I don't. Including Obama. I can't shake the sense that he is not what he seems. And I don't simply mean his empty rhetoric, but on a fundamental level. All his talk about being a Washington outsider-- who is he kidding?

[/url]http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=7947[/url]

In the financial sector, one and a quarter million dollars have found their way into the Obama campagin. The largest donor was Goldman Sachs at $375,978. JP Morgan Chase was second with $216,459 while Citigroup coughed up $181,787 and Morgan Stanley only produced $109,025 to finance Obama's campaign.

Time Warner led the big business contributors to the Obama campaign with $131,485, followed by GE at $47,450 and Microsoft at $44,250. Last time I looked, each of those were 'corporations'.

AT&T, you know, the communications corporation, kicked in $43,483 and among insurance corporations, Blue Cross/Blue Shield managed to send along $40,150 to the Obama campaign.

Other corporate contributors include Boeing, Walt Disney, Vivendi, UPS, Lockheed Martin, General Motors and American Airlines.

I even managed to find contributions from Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co. and GlaxoSmithKline to the tune of $23,350. And apparently Big Oil didn't want to be left out in the cold with Chevron, BP and Exxon Mobil contributing $27,059 to the non-corporation funded Obama campaign.

I could only find one instance where a contribution from one of these corporations had been turned back. It happened in 2004 in Obama's race for the Senate when he rejected a $1,000 contribution from Bristol-Myers Squibb. But he's apparently gotten over that, having since accepted $5,500 of their money.

One final note - this is just from the list of the top 100 donors. There are skads of other donors as well. To give you an idea, when you look at the entire list of donors by industry you find Barack Obama listed as one of the top recipients of pharmaceutical industry money (2nd behind Hillary Clinton at $275,934) and a top 10 recipient of oil and gas industry money ($109,912). Insurance industry? Number 5 at $414,863.

wiki.answers.com...'s_biggest_campaign_donors

Ditto: No change.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
I can't shake the sense that he is not what he seems.

He is a liar. He is corrupt. He is NOT being called on any of it.
He's getting a free pass. WHY? That's the question.

The most likely answer is very, very frightening.

A few months back someone here mentioned Obama and anti-christ together. I chuckled. Now .. I think they are right.

THIS THREAD shows clearly - Obama whined and whined for Hillary's tax records to be released but the fact is that Obama did NOT do the same. And no one is pointing that out.

(I have a bad feeling ... those that have been exposing him ... we all will have a very short life span when he gets in. That sounds melodramatic ... but it's what I now think. )

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can't believe you are buying into this "free pass" crock! Would you call the Rev. Wright fiasco, NAFTA(gate), and now the elitist arguments, a free pass?????? Hillary is the liar, not Obama! Hillary is the one who was caught lying about her Bosnia trip, remember? (Oh, I was tired...yeah, 3 separate times!) Now she is taking CrownRoyal shots and drinking beer with her supporters...yeah, I am pretty sure she isn't who we want to answer the phone at 3am! FYI, Obama released his tax records for 2000 through 2006 on March 25....here is the link. He isn't hiding anything unlike the rest of them. firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

You stated: "Obama refuses to release any documents that are more than three years old." No, tax records going back to 2000 are older than than 3 years, okay? Before you come back and claim foul on Obama for not releasing 97-99, who really cares?? 6 years is more than enough....As to "Obama was accepting contributions from special interest lobbyists, PACs and even directly from corporations." So has every politician current and past. It isn't cheap in a bid to run for president....ever heard the phrase "fight fire with fire"? You don't like it, well, Obama would be the one to change it, not anyone else!

I just hate the fact that when America is asked to step up for the change they deserve they have been so "jaded" that they can no longer see the truth from the lies. Empty-rhetoric? Hardly, this man is the only one of the three left that really cares about the citizens of this oh so screwed country. When he speaks the truth, those that "can't handle the truth" can't HANDLE it.

Meanwhile Hillary plays Roves' playbook while claiming to be a Democrat and racist war-monger McCain gives a speech in Memphis on the 40th anniversary of MLKs assassination, with a black man holding his umbrella, shielding him from the light rain! Wake up people! Think for yourselves before they do it for you and before you help spread the propaganda that will destroy us all and keep the NWO just trucking along into 2012. If you can't see that Hillary is a liar and McCain is a racist, then you are spending way to much time watching the mainstream news.

Many do not see that Obama, is our new Kennedy. Supporting the citizens and not the NWO/MIC/elitist agenda. For this, Kennedy was killed. Obama is facing the same from those playing god and concealing the cosmic truths of our being from us. As an American, I am so ashamed that some ignorantly claim he is the antichrist! WTF? More like our savior, willing to give his life in the cause for greater societal change! Empty-rhetoric? I think not, but then again we will never know because half of you aren't even going to give him the chance. See you on the other side, hopefully by then you will be able to think for yourselves and be able to correctly decipher truth and reality from deception and fiction! -out

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
I can't believe you are buying into this "free pass" crock!

He IS getting a free pass. If he weren't .. he'd be out of the race by now.

Would you call the Rev. Wright fiasco,

I'd call it something that should have ended his POTUS run.
But .. there he is... still getting away with his lies, his corruption and his
bigotry.

Hillary is the liar, not Obama!

Oh you poor Obamatron.
You best hang on .. the next few links are going to be a bumpy ride for you. (as I said elsewhere - )

Pay special attention to the 'Obama's Friends' link.
Corruption .. and lies .. no change.

Oilbama is as corrupt as the day is long . Or should I say – as bigoted as the sunrise is red . His wife is no picnic either.

Obama - What big ear(marks) you have

All the better to eat you with, my dear.

Oh .. and don't forget the big pandering LIES about African relatives and about SELMA. Ugh.

Before you come back and claim foul on Obama for not releasing 97-99, who really cares??

Everyone should. He badgered Hillary into releasing all of hers ... and all of hers are public back to 1992. Obama didn't do the same. He's hiding the fact that he took $$$ from special interests, lobbyists, PACS and Corporations. He's hiding his REZCO connections as well.

As to "Obama was accepting contributions from special interest lobbyists, PACs and even directly from corporations." So has every politician current and past.

So you admit that he did? Good. Then you must also admit that Obama is NOT CHANGE, and is NOT HOPE, and is NOT DIFFERENT then any other corrupt politician who lies and misrepresents himself. Considering that his entire platform is 'I'm different ... " ... his platform fails with this information coming out.

Obama would be the one to change it, not anyone else!

Uh .. no he isn't. He's just the same as the rest of the crooked politicians. You just admitted that.

they can no longer see the truth from the lies.

Actually, it's the Obamatrons that can't see the truth from the lies.
Read the links. Obama lies. He misrepresents. He's the SAME.
He's CFR. NO CHANGE. NO HOPE.

racist war-monger

Racist eh? Got some proof of that? war-monger eh? Got some proof of that? There is a heck of a lot more proof that Obama is a racist then McCain.

a black man holding his umbrella,

Is that the so-called proof of racism?
that's lame. The affair was attended by a large number of black people. One was assigned to help him. Big freak'n deal.

Think for yourselves before they do it for you and before you help spread the propaganda that will destroy us all

Right back atchya Obamatron.

Many do not see that Obama, is our new Kennedy.

Unfortunately, many do see him as a 'new Kennedy' and Obama tried to play this up. but ooooooooops .. he got caught in another lie while he tried to tie himself to the Kennedy coat tails.
Obama lies about Selma

Obama is facing the same from those playing god and concealing the cosmic truths of our being from us. I am so ashamed that some ignorantly claim he is the antichrist! WTF? More like our savior,

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen .... THIS is why many people fully believe that Obama is the anti-christ. Look at the language used here. Obama has 'cosmic truths' and he is 'our savior'. That is EXACTLY what the anti-christ will want people to think ... that he has 'cosmic truths' and that he is 'our savior'.

:shk: Frightening.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think it is prity obvious what is going on here. Obama is a lakie of the elietists. The records for those years would prove connections with those organisations. As for the "new Kennedy" remark that FlayersFan mentioned, Kennedy actually worked against elietests, and Obama hasn't. Enough said.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
For anyone that does not believe that Obama is a liar, just watch this..

Now there is is lying for all of you to see....

Semper

top topics

join