It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama would ask his AG to "immediately review" potential of crimes in Bush White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars
I hope you didn't just receive that message... it's at least 20 years old.

2004 - Bush vs. Kerry
2000 - Bush vs. Gore
1996 - Clinton vs. Dole
1992 - Clinton vs. Bush
1988 - Bush vs. Dukakis

Heck, I'm not even sure about the Reagan years...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If Nancy Pelosi can turn around and say " Impeachment is off the table"
Barrack Hussein Obama can say what ever he likes prior to the election..whatever he says after IF he gets elected will be much different.
Kennedy, Kennedy,King & another name to add to the list of assassinations if he dared to push forward. I have REVIEWED the many actions of the current administration as have plenty of others..the treason and betrayal of the American people and the Constitution that have occurred with little comment from those whom we elected to oppose and the people themselves is almost beyond belief. It is our own fault..if they get away with this charade. The founding fathers gave us the tools and the system..if we do not use it to full effect..its no ones fault but our own. Obama will REVEIW...or LOOK AGAIN...he did not say he will DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..because that would be a DEATH SENTENCE on his campaign and quite possibly himself

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just to backup my view that Obama is a liar here is a good one that is one of my issues with him if you have not seen it already.

Just like his buddy and governer in my home state of MA. He was also a great speaker, and most the state is very displeased with his performance as governer. They are VERY similar. Good speaking...no action.

Let's not for get all the lies about his church. I think I read he gave over 22,000 to the church last year but he never heard Wright make offensive comments like the ones the media played...ok

Obama in 2004 saying he did not have enough experience to be president in 2008! LOL

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Maxmars
I hope you didn't just receive that message... it's at least 20 years old.

2004 - Bush vs. Kerry
2000 - Bush vs. Gore
1996 - Clinton vs. Dole
1992 - Clinton vs. Bush
1988 - Bush vs. Dukakis

Heck, I'm not even sure about the Reagan years...

TheRedneck

Heck! It's like recurring spam!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
EXCELLENT!!!

Its about bloody time... we knew nothing would be done under the rubber stamp Republican congress (what an appro name for them
) but when Nancy Pelosi ruled out any investigations or hearings, I almost threw up... and would have too except I hate to waste good beer.

<< 1  2   >>

join