It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nostradamus and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was reading around on Some Nostradamus after reading up on Project Blue Beam and found the interpretation from a website author very ironic.

"(Century 2, Quatrain 45)

The androgyne progreation refers to the word androgynous. This sentence is often thought to refer to damage from bioengineering and cloning. There also seems to be a battle fought in the sky, perhaps between satellites or space ships.

When the eclipse of the Sun will then be,
The monster (divine omen) will be seen in plain daylight:
Quite otherwise will one interpret it,
High price unguarded: none will have provided for it. "

As well as:

"(Century 3, Quatrain 34)

The monster (divine omen) may be the shards of the moon or a great comet. Some also interpret this as alien invasion or a missle.

The trembling of the earth at Mortara,
The tin islands of St. George half sunk;
Drowsy with peace, war will arise,
At Easter in the temple abysses opened."

Source:www.nostradamus101.com...

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Xilvius]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Interesting......i too am reading up on project bluebeam and nwo, the more research i do, the more convinced i am, so thanks for this

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
2010 dec has some messed up # in store for us.

I welcome the new beginning, i am tired of old ways, and neo conservatives.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so worried about 2010 as I would be about this year....I am not sure if you have heard about the Cassini space probe and project Lucifer??? But 7/7/08 this space craft with 72 some lbs of PU-238 that we sent off in 1996-1997 will come in contact with Saturn which has an atmosphere composing of mostly hydrogen. The hope is to create another sun. But the outcome is likely to be devastating! You should look into this....it's crazy, our government and nasa are retarded!!! LMAO!

new topics

top topics

join