It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran ready to share nuclear technology with all nations: Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Iran ready to share nuclear technology with all nations: Ahmadinejad

www.mehrnews.ir

TEHRAN, Apr. 14 (MNA) -- Iran is prepared to share its valuable experiences in “peaceful nuclear technology with other nations within the framework of the International Atomic Energy Agency,” President Mahmud Ahmadinejad said here on Monday at a meeting with Philippine Secretary of Foreign Affairs Alberto Romulo.

“The Philippines praises and supports all initiatives by the Islamic Republic in efforts to establish peace and security in different parts of the world.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Now THIS is very interesting. Why dont he just post the technology for free on the internet? My guess is this "sharing" would come at a price/profit. I wonder how Isreal and the US would react to this news.

www.mehrnews.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Frack, now this was something I was hoping wasn't going to happen.
That Amadenajad really wants to bring about his crazy "end of times" scenerio.
I'm no CT (as you might know) but this is just the sort of thing that is just going to force us to take action against at some point....that fracking mad man!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I dont understand what the problem is. We have been sharing peaceful nuclear technologies primarily with nations of caucasian decent for decades now. When non-caucasian cultures develop peaceful nuclear technology and want to share with others, why is that evil?

Are societies run by caucasian administratiosn the only non-evil and responsible ones allowed to share peaceful nuclear technology?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Same way Israel and the US always react. By threatening to bomb the hell out of Iran, murder its civilians, destroy its infrastructure, and execute its leaders unless it changes course.

Becaase, you know... Iranians are terrorists.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Chances are pretty good that Ahmadinejad has been "sharing" this technology for quite some time. Announcing that he "intends" to makes no sense to me. More than likely this is his way of telling tptb he's already given out the info to those that wanted it. Now it will be up to them to utilize it, if they can.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I really hate our media. They have reported that; Iran is trying to build a nuke, Iran hasn't tried to build one since 2003, Iran is trying to build a nuke, Iran only wants peaceful nuclear tech, Iran is installing 6000 centrifuges to enrich uranium to weapons grade, Iran wants to share all peaceful technology.... not to mention the whole "wipe Israel off the map" crap.

Either way, this feels irresponsible. It doesn't seem that Ahmandinejad wants to share technology so much as he wants to piss off the Bush administration. We have two mad men in a pissing contest right now and the entire world is hanging in the balance.

Man, tonight is turning out to be pretty depressing.

top topics

join