It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is very wrong with this footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OK video.google.com... look at 40 minutes and 3 seconds.
It shows the towers.

The tower in the foreground is quite prominent, but if you look in the background, why the hell is the tower so big? really honestly look at it.
Its huge.

These buildings are more or less the same size.
Why the hell is it so big in this footage?
Dont tell me its the zoom, no way can it look that big.
Check out the debris falling off it, its not zoomed its looking as if its just behind the tower.

How can this be? im at a loss

[edit on 14-4-2008 by david0983]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Also the camera isnt zoomed at all from the start because as the footage rolls, the camera man zooms and the building doesnt change size.

We have all seen the special effect of the camera zooming and making it look like everything is moving towards the camera, i thought thats what happen here but it isnt anything like the effect.

There must be something to explain this. im not i hope being paranoid or confusing the perspective of the angle.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
At around 40M 3S it's the MSNBC footage or the footage after that with the guy talking? At around 40M 3S it's kind of in a transition stage and I'm not sure which part you're asking about. Please clarify, thanks!

So you think the footage with the MSNBC logo of the two towers is strange? It looks fine to me, maybe just at a slight angle

[edit on 4/14/2008 by racerzeke]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its showing the firefighters then it goes to the building burning and the reporter saying "an explosion, it shook the base of the building" then it moves to the next shot, msnbc logo in the left corner and with the wtc burning.....thats what makes no sense...........how can the tower in the background be so big?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by david0983]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
#ing hell it is at an angle.
Looking at it after you said that does see that it is on an angle.

It does though look like the building in the background look massive.
Maybe i was looking for something far fetched.
Something went very bad that day, it was very strange and not explainable.
The whole cover up is too perfect that i believe that they had external help from someone or something.

top topics

join