It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Alien Face On Earth Found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sorry, don't mean to seem rude ignoring any posts, I read them and respect your opinions, however I believe that its a face, a 100% clear face in profile, and its not human. Here's another interpretation.

It has vertically slit pupils, very large eyes, sunken in a large cranium, squashed nose, and a small slit mouth, it would appear to be wearing some kind of headgear.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by alhambrial]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial
Giant alien face on Earth & site of alien base.

......and with the image inverted using an image editor the ancient markings, a giant non-human face can be seen. In the past if this was cleared of soil and vegetation it would be easily seen from altitude in a brilliant white color.

Well no wonder you found a face in the hillside.....maybe a bit of creative editing....you put it there. It looks like one of the guards in jabba's palace.......muhhahahaha.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm slightly confused about your closing statement in the OP:

Is it is also the site of an underground Alien base, go there and you can watch British Military Helicopters chasing invisible things.

How do you know theyre chasing invisible things?

I have found a picture that corresponds to your picture too:

On the sides of olde maps, they used to have this symbol on them, if this helps

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Please, check the links i've provided in my previous post, and you will find the answers to your questions (LMAO).
This is part III of a series:

Quoted from one of the previous threads:

Originally posted by Evasius
I don't see any UFOs, just some guy on the lower right...is this what you were referring to?

Here it is enhanced:

Trust me: check those threads before...

[edit on 14/4/2008 by internos]

Oh God! I'm nearly crying from laughter here. Thanks for that surprise Internos!

Thats an IDL not a UFO... (an Identified Dropping Log)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
one of the millions of examples of faces in the clouds

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thats no Alien its a Wicked Witch!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
On this very Face, Milk Hill in 1991 the words appeared "Oppono Astos" appeared which means in ancient Latin, "I am against acts of deceit and cunning". The lies will end. The truth will out. Face it.
Its a Face!

Every human being has an inner ability to use their heart to tell them when something is true, and their intellect to tell them when something is false. All you need do is look at The Face on Milk Hill and ask yourself in your heart if its genuine, that's all!

Here is the original unmodified satellite image.

Here is the bigger render unmodified of the region, where the crossed legged male entity and the female carrying a child is visible. The Face makes up the right knee of the male entity.

And what else is there on this North South line, this "Spiritual Meridian", that connects Avebury with Stonehenge more evidence of terra-forming? How about another face, a few hundred miles north at Holy Island on the same North-South meridian.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by alhambrial]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
nope ..... dont see it ... looks like a hill to me.

could you post another copy and highlight what you are seeing please.

-- oh wait ... i see it now ... yeah .. you can see the mouth, they eyes the way the cheeks look puffed out ... yeah i see it .....

still think its a hill though

[edit on 15-4-2008 by scepticsRus]

Looking at it again ... it even has a tattoo of a horse on its neck !

[edit on 15-4-2008 by scepticsRus]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I can just about make out a face- it looks like the face of a cat (the household cat to be precise). I don't see how anyone could possibly think that was an alien face, unless they were blinded by a desire to "believe" of course...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dont really see any alien base. If I feel it is, they would'nt like me if it were to be on land....'

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OK well one thing that proves this is not made by aliens is the mouth it is obviously a drainage ditch you can see the grass is darker from the supply of water. As for the rest its just a bunch of hills, doesn't it strike you as strange that the face has whiskers, don't tell me you can't see them if you can see a face in that as you say look into your heart and see the whiskers. Also why the hell would an alien race decide to form a bunch of hills to look like a cat?

Also please respond to this with an intelligent explanation instead of simply posting more pictures or saying some junk about looking into your heart. It didnt work for the religous crowd it wont work for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber Bullet
OK well one thing that proves this is not made by aliens is the mouth it is obviously a drainage ditch you can see the grass is darker from the supply of water. As for the rest its just a bunch of hills, doesn't it strike you as strange that the face has whiskers, don't tell me you can't see them if you can see a face in that as you say look into your heart and see the whiskers. Also why the hell would an alien race decide to form a bunch of hills to look like a cat?

Also please respond to this with an intelligent explanation instead of simply posting more pictures or saying some junk about looking into your heart. It didnt work for the religous crowd it wont work for you.

The possibility is the craft above the sky would see the base in the form of an image. Then again, how would the craft enter without water to travel under or the tunnel. Or it just may be a plain base to access from a deep current location already inside. I dont buy the look into your heart either.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I saw what could be seen as a possible face right away....here ya go. it looks like it's eyes are closed as if about to blow air out ( cheeks inflated ) as mentioned earlier.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi (how do i post images in thread rather than links thx?)

The Face is almost right, however the eye pupil is much bigger, with a vertical slit, the whisker lines I don't believe are whiskers but denote the broad width of the head around the eyes, for the large eye sockets . Here is my interpretation of it.

The Face is a side profile of the Alien Species that I believe lives(under) that region. The closest I can describe them in terms of popular literature is I think the Ferengi from the Star Trek TV show, with some differences. For the Milk Hill Face imagine looking at one of these creatures side on. Strangely when I first saw them, I thought they were feline, or cat-like.

I believe I have managed to capture some of these on film, however it gets contentious here because they seem translucent, and almost invisible, in order to see them I have to colorize the regions of the photo manually where I believe they are. At the place where I think the entrance to their base is I took a lot of images like these, here's a couple, compare these with the Milk Hill Face and you get the idea!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by alhambrial]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
um....I don't get it, Even the face on mars is a lore more convincing than these photos.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This help?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

This help?

OOOOHHHHHHH so if we edit the image and place it next to a fictional character then... it still doesnt resemble anything more then a cat cross human.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Milk Hill Face is hard to see for us, because.

1) Being an Alien face, we dont' have a frame of reference for it. Without ever seeing one its hard for us to recognize one, (how can we recognize somthing we've never seen!) I've tried to give a frame of reference for it in my previous image with the closest (I think), representation of it in human culture, which is a fictional Alien species from a TV show, which to me is uncanny in its likeness.

However, I was amazed at how well that fictional alien fits the frame. Please look closely at the wrinkles between eye and ear, for both images. Please compare the top of the skull line, also please note the scull cap/material covering on the back of the head. Its seems to fit the headgear/field worn at the back of the head by The Face.

2) It was never designed for us Humans to see! To me its a covert face rather than an overt face, it was maybe designed this way.

3) It maybe very old. This is one hypothesis I'm working on, a more way-out theory is that this might well be an artificial Face in their "plane of reality", and in ours its a hill, & somehow we share the same basic landscape, which is the firmware of the worlds.

However I agree with your feeling about Cats or Felines, I've noticed this many times with the stranger things I've found here. Cats or their images seem to be significant to them.

Moving right along, or Easterly along from the Face is the entrance to the base, its a very very strange head shaped ravine or cleft between, Knapp Hill and Golden Ball Hill, (funny name for a hill, Golden Ball hill). Here I'm sure is their holy of holy-ies. A very scared place and a representation of the forward view of their heads, a wedge shape.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by alhambrial]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by alhambrial]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Next to The Alien Face, is the ravine which is shaped like an Alien head. It is wedged shaped and symmetrical, (like the head of a Cobra or a Serpent). and has been cut in terraces between Knapp Hill and Golden Ball Hill. When viewed from a satellite it looks like this.

And at the neck of the head there is a teardrop or scale shaped marking cut into the ground, (the scale at the throat of the serpent?, the entrance?)
Looking from the top of the head down and out across the Vale of Pewsey, towards Salisbury Plain the head looks like this.

Notice how the sides of the ravine are layered or cut in steps.
Further along the top of the ridge, something even more interesting can be seen. Someone has built a very special monument that aligns directly with this ravine, and can be seen here.

This monument is a glass pyramid that aligns directly with the Alien Head Ravine, and can be seen here from a satellite image.

This is a stunning piece of architecture and looks very strange in rural Wiltshire standing out in the fields. It turns out that this is the only British work by perhaps the worlds greatest architect I M Pei, the grand-master of architecture. This could not have been a cheap undertaking, by the clients.
However this is a fantastic monument, and perhaps, just maybe an observation post or meeting place?

[edit on 24-4-2008 by alhambrial]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by alhambrial]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

omg.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW....That is soooooo grotesque...lolololol

I'm glad I'm not an ant getting shade under there....gack...

Internos? BAD BOY!

What do I get out of the OP's pic?

Similacrum. We see want we want to see.

But in the case of Internos pic....it's SimilRECTUM.....lolol

~Ducky~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join