It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have so many questions…all I want is the truth…
What is HAARP?
What is HEAVE?
Why does the government keep things from us?
Are there really little metal bits in the clouds that have been planted by the government?
Does the government have microwave weapons in Iraq?
Why does the government weaponize things that can be extremely useful to the average person?
Why can’t we know things?
Why is it that we as average people cannot have secrets, but the government can have as many as they want?
Is Big Brother really watching us?
Why are we left in the dark about important things?
Why is it that sights like this are constantly being taken over by the government?
We aren’t alone in the universe are we?
What are they hiding from us?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You have many questions that understandably are important.

May I suggest you go to the ATS search engine and search each question. I believe you will find the answers to most. The work has been done for you. All you need to do is find it. Not a hard task.

When you finish your search then come back with the questions you did not find answers to.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Your post repeats the same question over and over again. The simple answer to some of your questions is to take a look at the topics on these boards. Many of things you ask questions about are discussed ad nauseum in post after post, so there is no shortage of information.

The best thing you can do is do a few searches on this board and the internet and compare what you find, and deduce your own beliefs on those subjects.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am sorry but your thread name begs this response.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!"

Besides that's the funny thing about a lot of conspiratorial types, they always SAY they want the truth but they have already decided what the truth is and just want to hear the "truth" only if it plays along their preconceived "truth".

Research done with a bias is generally tainted IMHO.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by WraothAscendant]

top topics

join