It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PTS points have been transferred to ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

A Politics top secret Liberation Organization? I think there already is a PLO out there somewhere. I don't know for sure but it sounds familiar.

Don't worry your not detainees of ATS your Refugies!
Papers please?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Rockpuck, I fixed your little problem...

No more negative.

That is without a doubt the nicest thing that any one has EVER done for me EVER!! No more will I look like the guy who did not have the self control to live within his means, who spent frivolously.. who ran himself into so much debt he acquired - BTS points!

I feel like a new ATS Member!

(except I have more points then Enjoies .. poor lil fella.. always 20 steps behind me.. can't catch up on applauses, and not even on points.. its ok Enjoys .. I still like you.. somewhat anyways.)

WUK - I have never seen a good conversation on BTS.. and I spent most of my time on PTS .. its sad to see it go .. the least we coulda done was keep the PTS points, and on Political threads award PTS points and not ATS points..

*sulks off crying*

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

(except I have more points then Enjoies .. poor lil fella.. always 20 steps behind me.. can't catch up on applauses, and not even on points.. its ok Enjoys .. I still like you.. somewhat anyways.)

Stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
WUK - I have never seen a good conversation on BTS.. and I spent most of my time on PTS .. its sad to see it go .. the least we coulda done was keep the PTS points, and on Political threads award PTS points and not ATS points..

Just wondering, have you tried starting a good conversation on BTS? I don't know, sound's silly to me, but those silly ideas sometimes work. You could start a good conversation on BTS and bring better content to the site.

Also for some strange reason I have more points than enjoies as well... Hmm, guess you got some posts to make buddy

And I see that classic Jimi Enjoies is back

[edit on 4/14/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thank God for elevatedone for blessing me with 10,000 bts points. I gotta tell you, it does look weird to see people with 50000 ats points and 10 bts points.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I know this is not the place but the government is a lie everything is a lie

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by internationalsecurity
everything is a lie

So your very statement would be a lie?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Keep watching for my "games"... ya never know when I'm throwing out points...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Also for some strange reason I have more points than enjoies as well... Hmm, guess you got some posts to make buddy

Hmm...what was that?

I don't know what I am doing to get these points.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I see you went up 40,000 points in 1 day?!?
I hereby pledge the rest of the day to solicit points out of mods so I can measure up everytime I post after you!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
40,000 points for being too cool.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I smell shinanigans! I declare shinanigans on Enjoies05! It must be a point conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

top topics

<< 1   >>

join