It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter of apology to Skeptic Overlord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Heh....good question. While it's admirable to have a desire to search for the root cause of my persona....it is home grown.

:shk:

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs......

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ROFL Intrepid. Perhaps he was referring to his organically grown tomato, pepper, and lettuce hydroponics garden in the basement. Too funny.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Um
I guess I'll apologize too, even though I've done nothing wrong. Just seems proper since everyone else is doing it. Sorry amigo's and moderators and members.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

After reading the produce of Mr Penny's rather brilliant mind for nearly two years, I seriously doubt he has anything growing" at home.

I am confident he meant his certain kind of wit was not "taught".

Of course I could be totally wrong here too.

Sringer...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
specifically mind-altering drugs......

Hmmm....interesting conundrum....ATS is mind-altering...drugs are mind-altering....

*GASP*!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Only my friend Penny could post so much in a thread filled with guilt and brush it off like dandruff.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

2-3?!
That's all the times you think you've been a pain in our backsides?!

To be honest, I can't think of any time you've been a jerk, rude, accusatory or a pain at all.

Obviously you're not trying hard enough.

Springer...

while it was comic relief for some, she did toss a drink on me, does that count?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Springer

2-3?!
That's all the times you think you've been a pain in our backsides?!

To be honest, I can't think of any time you've been a jerk, rude, accusatory or a pain at all.

Obviously you're not trying hard enough.

Springer...

while it was comic relief for some, she did toss a drink on me, does that count?

I believe you deserved it..Want me to do it again?LOL..

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

OK.....I wan't around for that one....lolol
I can safely say...I was the 'last woman standing' (besides my dear friend AD) at the end of the evening, lololol...AND...safely got us out of the city (on my directions of course). roflmaoooo...

Lord luv a duck...lololol

luv ya AD! lolol

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

I think SO should ban you.

(this is no longer a one line post.)

(its a three line post)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

not going there...
hugs ducky...
AD

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, whilst everyone else is apologising, I'd just like to say i'm sorry for SOME of my anti-american comments, that have offended a number of residents in the last few months.

If anything, I see America as a good nation, spoiled by the bad apples at the top and just wish you would grow out of this whole 'yeeha gung-ho attitude' that we're seeing so lately.

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Wow, you could have at least posted a link to the thread where you were so nasty. I am off to go try and find it now, sounds like SO did a great job defusing a potential riot. I go away for the weekend and miss way too much!

Edit: Aww forget what I said before, since I cannot find the thread and there are far too many good ones today to spend time looking for the one mentioned in the Op, I will just say it is nice to see someone come on and apologize for a change.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by antar]

You could always try hitting darkbluesky's POSTS button..

and while I'm at it I would like to apologise to my wife for ...well maybe this isn't he place for that one..

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The programmer giveth and the programmer taketh away and giveth back again.

So it has been done.

It was stated that there was a programming problem.

Do we not believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
kumbaya m'lord, kumbaya

I'm loving the love in.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Not so much a "programing problem" as it was "server strain". I believe there was a recent upgrade; so now the feature can run smoothly once more.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

yup, upgraded the hardware

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Only if you had to pay for it, after she tossed it.

Otherwise it is a sign of affection and bonding.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Aw shucks, you guys are too good to us.

*cues Wayne & Garth*

We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Getting angry can and often does lead to pithy posting- yet it must be duly noted that this IS a conspiracy site, which draws many the maddening crowds, pious, unrepentant puny minds wishing to expand, "new age" self proclaimed prophets, over educated idiots choking to death on stacks and piles of research data, power geeks on a mission, dis-information agents out to discredit and subvert truth for non-fiction, wannabes, con-artists, hoaxers, spiritually elite nose gazers and comic relief agents to help soften the blows of truth.

I would not want to supervise the growth/destruction and behavior for the above mentioned for anything in the world!!!!!!!

Although I do not apologize for my paranoia because I see it as merely heightened awareness... there are some days I my tongue would find better use in say- trimming the rose bushes in my garden!! (this way I would not have to threaten to leave this site every time my panties get in a bunch).

For what its worth,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join