It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Thanks for the info. Do you have additional stories?

Today's sad holocaust tale comes from Ebi Gabor.

source is a Church mission statement
hopelutheranchurch.net...

You've got me fooled, don't you. I can't tell if you're really sad and just sound sarcastic because English is not your native language.

Are you a U.S. citizen? And, is English your native language?

And, are you really being sad? Or, are you being sarcastic?

Here's the mission statement of the Church:
1. Mission Statement: Hope Lutheran Church's Mission to the Congregation, Community, and World is to provide awareness, confirmation, and action through the Good News of the Gospel that God loves them.

2. We are a reconciled in Christ congregation, and have adopted an Affirmation of Welcome to gay and lesbian Christians, who are expected and encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this congregation.

3. Ebi Gabor, a Hungarian Jew imprisoned in concentration camps during World War II, has been adopted by the congregation of Hope Lutheran Church as our living link to the Holocaust. We have forged this relationship with Ebi to learn from her faith, to honor her survival, to commemorate those family members she lost during the war, and to ensure that the Holocaust is always remembered so it cannot happen again. Ebi was adopted by the congregation on November 15, 1992.

4. Raoul Wallenberg was made an honorary member of the congregation of Hope Lutheran Church on November 8, 1984. Wallenberg, a Lutheran Swedish diplomat assigned to Hungary in the dark days of World War II, is credited with saving 100,000 Hungarian Jews from Nazi death camps, primarily through the creation of a protective Swedish passport which he distributed freely to the Jews of Budapest. Arrested by Soviet soldiers at the end of the war, Wallenberg reportedly was placed in the Soviet prison system. Efforts to determine Wallenberg's fate continue to this day.
The members of Hope voted Wallenberg into membership to commemorate his selfless sacrifice, to celebrate what is possible when people of different faiths work together, and to remind ourselves that all people have a duty to remember the horror of the Holocaust to ensure that it does not happen again.

www.toacorn.com...

Thanks also for this post, do you have any more sad stories about the Jews who suffered in the concentration camps to share?

Holocaust survivor demands that people remember
A Nazi prisoner at the tender age of 16, a Holocaust survivor of four separate World War II prison camps, 75-year-old Ebi Gabor told her audience at Temple Adat Elohim last week that, "We have to keep the memory. It is our duty to the future, for us, the children—your children. I am a Holocaust survivor, but I am also a witness to one of the darkest chapters of history."

Rabbi Alan Greenbaum, as he introduced Gabor, said, "You have a sense of the importance of tonight. This is not a pleasant topic.

Believe it or not, there are more and more people denying the Holocaust. The role you play as the years go on is going to be more and more important."
Quoting Nobel Peace Laureate Elie Wiesel, Greenbaum said, "The most important thing we can do is to tell the story."

Originally from Hungary and now a mother of two and a grandmother, Gabor said she grew up in a close-knit family with three brothers and loving parents. Life was not that different for them than it was for young people in America, she said. They had movies, friends, and enjoyed getting together for social occasions.

The only thing different, she said, was that all the mothers stayed home to raise their children. A mix of Catholics, Protestants and Jews made up her neighborhood. The difference amongst them was a subject never discussed, even when it became deathly important.

March 19, 1944, the Germans invaded Hungary. Two days later, they enforced a new law that decreed Jews wear a yellow Star of David prominently displayed on their clothing.

She said that men with armbands stormed the city, beat up the Jewish boys and broke temple windows. There was no recourse, she said, the police were already operating under Nazi control.

"We didn’t go to school. We were afraid to leave the house," Gabor said.

It was 2 a.m., only 30 days later, she said, that a hard rap at the widow foreshadowed their future as the family was awakened and arrested. Soldiers stormed into the home and claimed cherished possessions. Gabor said that to this day she is tormented by the memory of watching her father cry for the first time in her young life.

The family had only 10 minutes to pack clothes and three day’s worth of food. They were herded like animals past their own neighbors, she said, people who stood "with vacant eyes, and without a word of comfort." The arrested Jews were relocated to ghettos outside the city.

From there, people were herded into boxcars 20 at a time with no regard to who traveled together, she said. Family members were split, never to see each other again.

Bloody fights and shrieks were heard as children were taken from their parents.

For three days and three nights, the Jews remained—crammed in like sardines—locked in the boxcars. A single bucket was tossed into each car and the occupants were told that was their toilet. Gabor said people drank their own urine. Young children screamed that they wanted to go home.

At the camps, the women were separated from the men. They were marched into lice-ridden barracks with bunk beds three stories high. Six women were assigned to each bunk.

Breakfast was coffee, which the prisoners later discovered was laced with medicine to make the women stop menstruating. Lunch was a bowl of soup: one bowl to every five people. Dinner was a piece of bread, and Gabor said that it was only natural that the prisoners over food.

No one was allowed to talk outside the barracks. Gabor lost much of her family to the gas chambers, including aunts, cousins and her father. "This is like a shadow. It follows me. Try as I may, I cannot get rid of it." People were not only gassed to death or tortured to death, but also killed by dogs or allowed to starve.

One young boy from the audience asked if Gabor still had her identification number tattooed on her arm, and asked if he could see it. "Yes, of course you may," she replied, and rolled up her sleeve. Waves of children stood up and leaned in, as if pulled by a magnet. "Can we see, too?" asked a young girl. At the beginning of Gabor’s number is a letter A—A for Auschwitz.

Her story does have some silver in all that dark gray storm. Gabor met her first husband in a concentration camp—he used to throw her cheese and sausage, wrapped in cloth, over the fence that divided the men’s camp from the women’s.

Gabor said that during her time in the camps that she both lost and regained her faith in God. "God gave me a reward. He kept me. And He’s still keeping me," she said with a smile. "He is with me all the time. And we are the best of friends."

There are, however, no words to describe the hell that it was, she said. She managed, by way of much secrecy, to remain with her mother throughout her imprisonment.

"They could not take away our heart, our minds, our brains, our talent." Educated Jews were fed more, she said, especially the ones with talents or who played musical instruments. "Education is the most important thing in life."

[edit on 13-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks also for this post, do you have any more sad stories about the Jews who suffered in the concentration camps to share?

Today we can read Michael Jacobs' sad tale.

From the start he was told that he would survive. It is a miracle! He was right!

Mendel Jakubowicz (Michael Jacobs) was only 14 year old when he and his family were thrown out of their home and transported by railroad boxcar to a ghetto in Ostroweic, Poland. He tells us that every move was watched, and that the wrong move got them killed.

His job was to collect items from empty Jewish homes, who heroically left infants behind, apparantly to save them. Good thing, because infants left alone for many days in houses are much better off than being with their parents. But Jacobs gave the infants no chance to survive, since he courageously took the babies to a tall building and he threw them out of windows for German soldiers to shoot! Good thing for the Germans, because shooting infants like skeet was a far more fast and efficient way of killing them than just going into the houses and shooting the infants themselves.

He was then sent from the main camp at Ostroweic to a smaller camp at Ostroweic, with his brother Reuven, while the rest of his family were sent to Treblinka, where 80 of his family members died. Reuven escaped and was killed fighting for "liberation"

Jacobs was then sent to Auschwitz, where they were greeted by the prison orchestra who always played scary funeral music when new jews arrived to the camp, while the air smelled of smoke and burnt human skin. The omnipresent Dr Mengele in a white coat would point at certain people to be led away from the others, for reasons not told about here.

Jacobs then survived Auschwitz, and was moved to Birkenau prison. Then he survived being part of a 35 kilometer, 5 day death march in the snow to the train junction leading to Mauthausan-Gusen II. Out of the 60000 who began the march, 42000 died. Amazingly it took them 5 days to march only 35 kilometers, something that would take normal healthy people less than a day, this is a testament to the horrible condition these people were in.

Eventually, he was totally unafraid of what the evil Nazis might do to him, especially after he witnessed 42000 people dying a horrible death at the hands of the Nazis, so he then sabotaged German planes for fun.

On May 5, 1945, an American soldier from the Army's 11th Armored Division came out of a tank and handed him a big chocolate bar. Miraculously, even though the air inside the American tanks usually got hotter than 90 degrees fahrenheit, the chocolate bar was not melted, it was perfectly preserved, along with the other 1000 chocolate bars that American soldiers carried to give to Jewish holocaust victims.

What's even more amazing, is that the Army's 11th Armored Division has no record at all of ever being at the Gusen II camp and liberating it.

Today, Jacob now shows school children his cap, some shoes, and a bar of nazi soap made from human fat.

source
www.countywidenews.com...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ADisbeliever says:

Today we can read Michael Jacobs' sad tale.

His job was to collect items from empty Jewish homes, who heroically left infants behind, apparantly to save them. Good thing, because infants left alone for many days in houses are much better off than being with their parents.

CT says:

I take it, your point is that the Jews who were taken away to concentration camps to die who left their children behind in hopes their friends and neighbors would find them and care for them ...were not acting heroically ... and that it would have been heroic to have taken the infants along to die in the camps?

Is that correct? Is that what your point is?

You keep supplying us urls for these great articles. But, you seem to question the articles... is that your point?

Is your point that the reporters are lying, or that the people being interviewed are lying?

ADisbeliever says:

... Good thing for the Germans, because shooting infants like skeet was a far more fast and efficient way of killing them than just going into the houses and shooting the infants themselves.

CT says:

I take it, your point is that shooting infants for target practice is less efficient that shooting them in their cribs? ...therefore, Nazis were too efficient to shoot babies for target practice when it was more efficient to shoot them in their cribs?

Is that your point?

ADisbeliever says:

... he then sabotaged German planes for fun.

CT says:

Is your point that sabotaging German war planes is or is not fun?

ADisbeliever says:

an American soldier from the Army's 11th Armored Division came out of a tank and handed him a big chocolate bar. Miraculously, even though the air inside the American tanks usually got hotter than 90 degrees fahrenheit, the chocolate bar was not melted, it was perfectly preserved, along with the other 1000 chocolate bars that American soldiers carried to give to Jewish holocaust victims.

CT:

Is your point that the reporter or Jacobs did or did not say the chocolate bar was melted?

ADisbeliever says:

Today, Jacob now shows school children his cap, some shoes, and a bar of nazi soap made from human fat.

CT says:

So, if you are A Disbeliever ... what exactly is it you are disbelieving?
...that the Nazis did or did not make bars of soap from the fat of the people they murdered?
... that chocolate melts at 90 degrees? ...or that it does not melt at 98 degrees?
...that sabotaging German war planes is or is not, fun?
....that Nazis and neo-Nazis are such efficient and energy-conscious murderers that they would not use babies for target practice when it was more efficient to shoot them in their cribs?

Again, thank you for sharing these urls with us. Do you have any more sad stories of holocaust survivors?

Well, here's the article you're referring to:
www.countywidenews.com...:

Holocaust Survivor Tells Students He Was ‘Just A Number'

A Holocaust survivor of World War II Nazi concentration camps, Michael Jacobs, spoke of his experiences and insights to Tecumseh Middle School students on May 18.

“I never lost hope. I never lost belief. I knew I would survive,” Jacobs said.

The blood of eleven million people, six million Jews, was spilled by Adolph Hitler's Nazi troops during WW II. The carnage began and so did Jacobs' journey when Germany invaded Poland on Sept. 1, 1939.

That November, 14-year-old Mendel Jakubowicz (Michael Jacobs) and his family were thrown out of their home and transported by railroad boxcar to a ghetto in Ostroweic, Poland.

“Those ghettos weren't like the ghettos you know. We had no freedom. Every move was watched,” Jacobs said. “The wrong move got you killed.”

One of Jacobs' duties while at Ostroweic was to collect items from empty Jewish homes. It was not uncommon for him to come across an infant left behind by families who knew they were doomed to die in death camps.

“The families thought if they left the babies, the children might have a chance to live. No chance,” Jacobs said. “We took the babies to a tall building. They were thrown out of the windows for German soldiers to shoot.”

In 1942, Ostroweic was broken into several smaller camps. Jacobs and one brother, Reuven, was sent to one of the smaller camps. His two other brothers, two sisters, and his parents were sent to the Treblinka death camp.

“Two, three months later, we heard they were all killed,” Jacobs said.

More than 80 members of Jacobs' extended family died during the war.

“After my family was killed in Treblinka, Reuven escaped and was killed fighting for liberation,” Jacobs said.

In 1943, 17-year-old Jacobs was moved to the infamous death camp, Auschwitz.

“I remember being relieved getting out of the boxcar. They were so crowded, 75, 100 people in each car. The prison orchestra played for us. But, the air smelled of smoke and burnt human skin,” Jacobs said.

Jacobs noticed a man in a white coat watching the prisoners get off the train. He would point at certain people and they would be led away from the others.

“I didn't know when I got off the train, but I learned the man in the while coat was Josef Mengele,” Jacobs said.

Mengele performed unconventional and hellish medical experiments on prisoners. He was known as the Angel of Death.

Jacobs survived Auschwitz and was moved to Birkenau prison. He was a part of the 35 kilometer, 5 day death march in the snow to the train junction leading to Mauthausan-Gusen II. Sixty thousand people began the march. Forty-two thousand people died or were killed along the way.

During his imprisonment at Gusen II, Jacobs worked as a machinist. When possible and at extreme risk to himself, he sabotaged German planes.

On May 5, 1945, American tanks rolled into Gusen II.

“I didn't know what was happening. I said, ‘Hey guys, look, the Nazi tanks have stars on them, not swastikas.' A soldier came out of the tank and handed me a big chocolate bar. I said, ‘Hey guys, look at this, a Hershel bar.' It was a Hershey's bar,” Jacob said.

Jacobs and his fellow inmates were liberated by the American Thunderbolts, the Army's 11th Armored Division.

Not wanting to be put in a Displaced Persons' Camp, Jacobs walked to Linz.

“Catholic nuns were serving soup in a bombed-out house. They weighed me while I was there. I stepped on the scale and it read 70 pounds. I couldn't believe it,” Jacobs said.

With the assistance of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Jacobs emigrated to Dallas, Texas, in 1951. He founded the Jacobs Iron and Metal Company, met his wife Ginger, and had four children.

Jacobs organized the Holocaust survivors in the Dallas area and founded the Dallas Memorial Center for Holocaust Studies, which opened on April 15, 1984.

Following his lecture about his life and times in concentration camps, Jacobs presented a slide show of photographs taken by the Nazis and of personal pictures of his post-war visits to Poland and Germany.

The photos showed the concentration camps, rooms filled with suitcases, shoes, and other items taken from prisoners, and the gas chambers.

Jacobs also showed the students artifacts of his time in the camps, the cap he wore, a pair of child's shoes, and a bar of soap the Nazis made out of human fat.

The most permanent artifact was the tattoo on Jacobs' forearm, “B4990”.

“The SS man asked me if I knew what the number meant. I said no. He told me I wasn't human anymore. I was just a number,” Jacobs said.

As Jacobs presented the slide show and artifacts, he repeated the same three words, “Nobody can deny.”

After the program, Indian counselor Victor Cope presented the Jacobs with a Native American blanket and shawl.

“My people experienced hardships similar to yours and your people. We would like you to have these tokens of our understanding and appreciation,” said Cope, visibly shaken with emotion.

Jacobs lectures throughout the region on the Holocaust. His book, Holocaust Survivor: Mike Jacobs' Triumph Over Tragedy, is in its eighth printing.

Do you have any more sad stories about Jews suffering in concentration/extermination camps to share with us?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't have any points. I am just telling sad stories of the holocaust for we can forever remember the horrriibal atrocities that happened in nazi germany for we don't repeat history.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes, I have lots of sad holocaust tales to share. This one is a long one, so will have to split it between 2 posts.

This sad holocaust tale comes to you from Martin Lowenberg.

Little Martin was only 15 when the evil nazi's gathered up Martin and his family and put them in a box car. The box car went to Auschwitz. Martin and his fellow Jews would use the dead Jews in the box cars as benches. The Jews would poop on the dead Jews. When the train arrived at Auschwitz, 1/3 of the people had suffocated. This is amazing, considering the cattle cars that they were shipped in had wide open spaces to breath, because cattle require that or the cattle would suffocate.

The Nazi's gave priority to the trains full of Jews. Trains full of food going to the troops would have to wait, because the Nazi's priority was to kill all the Jews.

Dr Mengele greeted the transports. Mengele had a whip and a white coat. Little Martin was only 15, but he told Mengele that he was 18. This spared his life, because the Nazi's gassed all the Jews who couldn't work. Martin had to work by moving rocks from one place to the other, then back again.

The Jews got only 200 calories a day for food. In the morning, they had no breakfast for breakfast---only tea. For lunch, 4 people had to eat a single bowl of soup. The jews got a slice of bread for dinner. If you didn't eat your bread right away, the rats would steal it from you, because they were vicious and the size of small dogs.

The camp commander had a motorcycle that he would drive down the main street. He would shoot at anything that moved from his motorcycle. If he saw you, he would use you for target practice.

There was typhus at Auschwitz. A friend, the magician told Martin not to drink the water. The friend put a pebble in Martin's mouth to make saliva. So Martin didn't have to drink any water for 3 years, and was never thirsty. Martin would clean himself by rolling in the snow.

Martin saw his own mother and sister go into the gas chamber. This is amazing considering that the Nazi's killed any jews who saw the gas chambers for no one would know about them, yet little Martin Survived and was not killed. He was special.

The Nazi's had crews of jews who would work in the gas chambers. Every 90 days, the Nazi's shot the Jews who worked in the gas chamber, because they didn't want anyone alive to testify about what the nazi's were doing.

At Auschwitz, there was a team of Jews that had wheelbarrows. Every morning the Jews would walk around the fence with their wheelbarrows, and pick up the dead Jews who had died on the electric fence.

Dr Mengele would perform experiments on the Jews. He castrated the big Jews. He injected animal semen into some other jews.

One day a malfunctioning wheelbarrow ran over Martin, and he couldn't work. So his friend, the magician, hid Martin in the rafters. The magician would have been killed in the first transport, but the nazi's needed a magician.

Then Martin and the magician volunteered for a transport that said "Destination Unknown". The Nazi's killed all the Jews at Auschwitz, so Martin is lucky the Nazi's let him and the magician volunteer for this transport.

The transport went to the warsaw ghetto. Martin worked on the dynamite team. The Nazi's made the Jews dynamite the builings.

continued on next post ---

[edit on 13-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
---continued

Then Martin built an underground factory. The Jews would pile rocks up 100 feet high and very long. The Nazi's poured 4-5 feet of concrete over this mountain of rocks, and then took a firehouse and blew out the rocks underneath. So the nazi's then had an underground tunnel that they built the V2 rockets in.

The Germans made Martin salvage electrical transformers from the ruins of Warsaw. Martin and his friends saw diamonds, gold and money lying in the ruins. But they didn't take any, because you couldn't eat diamonds.

One Jew traded another Jew, a greenhorn, the diamonds for his bread for 3 days. The Jew who took the diamonds died of starvation. After 3 days.

The holocaust was the biggest money maker ever for the germans. The Nazi's had whole teams of people working in the gas chamber to take the gold from the dead Jews. If you had gold fillings, you were gassed immediately. Then the Nazi's sold all the shoes and clothing from the dead Jews to South America. The Nazi's financed the war for 2 years by selling the Jew's gold fillings, and shoes, and clothing.

Then the Nazi's were going to kill all the Jews in Warsaw, but the resistance leader warned the germans not to. So the Germans Death Marched the Jews instead. They made the Jews death March all week. Then the Jews wanted to drink at the river. So the Nazi's machine gunned them. They used dogs to get the jews back into line for the machine guns. The river turned into blood, all red.

Then the nazi's put the jews on a train to Dachau. Then they told the jews they were going to march to Switzerland, but the Nazi's fooled them, and death marched them again. Martin was certain to die on this Death March, but the Americans came.

Then an American soldier gave Martin a cigarette. Martin took 1 puff and fainted for a week.

Then Martin and his friends robbed the nearby German houses, and killed the SS men.

Then Martin went to Holland, but the Nazi's had stolen all the cows.

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=V9MzB4Aj6sw

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
summary of posts of p26
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don't have any points. I am just telling sad stories of the holocaust for we can forever remember the horrriibal atrocities that happened in nazi germany for we don't repeat history.

If there are no points you are making, then your posts are pointless, and your comments are pointless. But you're welcome to make pointless remarks, for the benefit of ATS readers who can evaluate your pointless statements However, it is important to remember the horrible atrocities that happen in Nazi Germany, as you say.

I see now that you a a lover of the Jews, and that's why you are posting their stories.

What do you think of Hitler? Are you a lover of Hitler? Do you think he was a hero or a turd?

What country are you from? ...Germany? ...Finland? ...Thailand?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
counterterrorist says:

ADisbeliever, are you a neo-Nazi or a neo-Nazi wannabe?

Yes, I have lots of sad holocaust tales to share. This one is a long one, so will have to split it between 2 posts.

CT says:

"Nazi's out!" Dorfen Anti-Nazi-Demo 31.3.07

from www.americannaziparty.com...

ADisbeliever says:

This sad holocaust tale comes to you from Martin Lowenberg.

CT says:

these are the videos ADisbeliever's talking about.

ADisbeliever says:

Little Martin was only 15 when the evil nazi's gathered up Martin and his family and put them in a box car. The box car went to Auschwitz. Martin and his fellow Jews would use the dead Jews in the box cars as benches. The Jews would poop on the dead Jews. When the train arrived at Auschwitz, 1/3 of the people had suffocated. This is amazing, considering the cattle cars that they were shipped in had wide open spaces to breath, because cattle require that or the cattle would suffocate.

CT says:

Is your point...
...when you're in cramped quarters with a lot of corpses, you sit on them?
...when you're in cramped quarters with a lot of corpses, you crap on them?
...that the air quality was very good?

Here, I have something for you that will have very special meaning for you -- I think you will find these people are your mental equals and enjoy what they say -- also, I think you will like the pictures, because it will be for you like looking into a mirror in the dark?
Here you go:

www.americannaziparty.com...

Racial Greetings White Brothers and Sisters!
The American Nazi Party is a Political-Educational Association, dedicated to the 14 WORDS. We are committed to bringing American National Socialism, first created and embodied by our late Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, out of the past Phase One activities which at the time served their purpose well, and into the 21st Century.

Although National Socialism encompasses many various issues of concern to Aryan Americans, including a healthy environment, children's welfare, and freedom of belief without fear of System persecution...the two main tenants of National Socialism embodies the Struggle for Aryan Racial survival, and Social Justice for White Working Class people throughout our land.

As Aryan Revolutionaries, we recognize the fact that behaving in the manner of past activities, little progress has been achieved for our Cause. That is why we have taken a new direction. In the American Nazi Party, you will find no uniforms or ranks, we do not engage in publicly exposing our Comrades to undo publicity through pointless and dangerous Rallies or Marches. We instead stress Small Cell, and Individual Activism as the path for which to build our Movement, as securely and in a responsible manner as possible.

We are looking for Men and Women, who are willing to sacrifice for the Good of the Folk, not people who are looking for aggrandizement, titillation, or simply causing undirected and useless mayhem. This is not a game or a gang.

It is a very serious Struggle that we are involved in for the very existence of our White Nation of people. Those who are simply intent on pranks or causing trouble should perhaps look elsewhere for stimulation.

If you are interested in learning more about the American Nazi Party, we suggest writing to our National Headquarters and requesting an Info Pack.

Please enclose a $5 donation to cover costs. This information will be relayed to you as quickly as possible.

Each of us must decide just how far we will let the situation in America deteriorate, before we decide to take action to correct it. If you have had enough, and are willing to join the ranks of your ancestors who forged this land from a wilderness teeming with savages, and to keep it from returning to that state, we urge you to become involved. For your children's sake, if not for your own. For White WORKER Power!
--

The ANP now has the following films available, made BY and FOR National Socialists. Each film is $10, please enclose $1 per item to cover postage and handling costs. Thank You!
1) SA MANN BRAND - A film made in NS Germany, using actual Stormtroopers as "extras." 1933

2) HITLER YOUTH QUEX- A film based upon the life of HJ member Herbert Norkus, who was killed by Marxists while distributing leaflets in Berlin. 1933

3) JUD SUSS (JEW SUSS) - A historical film about how jews took over the Kingdom through their money and how the people finally dealt with them. 1935

4) HORST WESSEL FUNERAL - Actual film footage of the funeral march and graveside ceremony of Horst Wessel under Red attack, a Berlin SA leader killed by Reds, and who composed the Party Anthem.

5) DER MARSCH ZUM FUHRER - A film about the annual march across Germany of hundreds of miles, of the Hitler Youth to the Party Congress.

6) WAFFEN SS IN ACTION - Film taken by SS cameramen, showing up-close, "our side" in action.

7) SNIPERS/ENGINEERS - Actual training films of NS snipers/combat engineers in action. Good ideas....

8) MEN AGAINST TANKS - Training film on how to stop tanks when "you're on your own" - a Man vs. Tank.

9) KOLBERG - A film about one German town where its government wished to surrender to Napoleon, but its citizens fought back instead! Made to bolster resistance in the East against the Red Army. It had a bigger budget and more "extras" than "Gone With The Wind." Last big NS movie ever made. 1945

10) PRE-NEWS WAR FILMS - A collection of "newsreel" shorts, run at the movie theaters before the show. See life in the Third Reich from the NS viewpoint.

11) TRIUMPH OF THE WILL- Famous film about the Party "Congress of Victory." Must See!

12) THE ETERNAL JEW- Film about jews, shown to all the troops before leaving for war. Must See!

13) ROCKWELL VIDEO BIOGRAPHY- Using actual film taken by ANP troopers, see George Lincoln Rockwell's first "Rally on the Mall" in Washington DC - through his career - until his death. Must See!

14) RACIST CARTOONS- Old-Time RACIST cartoons! You'll never see these on the JEW-TUBE! Must See!

15) - DIE DEUTSCHE WOCHENSCHAU - The NS German Weekly Newsreels. Combat footage as well as scenes of the Home Front. 1941

16) THE INVASION OF POLAND - From the NS German Perspective. 1940

17) AFRIKA KORPS - NS film coverage of the North African Campaign. 1942

18) ADOLF HITLER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION APRIL 20 1939, Plus assorted news clips 1932-1943 from NS Germany.

19) ADOLF HITLER'S HOME MOVIES - Personal, up-close color film of the various leaders of NS Germany, taken by Hitler's wife and others "at home". 1930's-1940's

20) SIEG IM WESTEN - VICTORY IN THE WEST - NS account of the campaign of 1940, which liberated most of Europe from the stranglehold of Judeo-Capitalism.

21) FORTRESS EUROPE - Film of the defences along the coast of Europe, as the forces of NS and its allies prepare to defend from a Judeo-Capitalist invasion. 1944

22) PROPAGANDA AND THE THIRD REICH - Postwar film debunking much of the anti-NS enemy propaganda flooding the minds of our Aryan Folk.

23) HISTORY OF THE SS - Somewhat "Anti" propaganda film, which contains much interesting film-footage of the SS, from its beginning in 1923, to the final battle in Berlin. The film-footage far outweighs the biased slant, from the commentator.

"ROCKWELL ON CD" CD's ARE A $10 DONATION EACH
#1 NAZI ROCKWELL - Collection of Speeches and Interviews.
#2 ROCKWELL AT SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY - 1964
#3 ROCKWELL VS RADIO HOST MICHAEL JACKSON IN L.A. - 1965
#4 ROCKWELL TAKES ON NAACP IN HAWAII - 1964
#5 ROCKWELL AT LYNCHBURG VA - 1963
#6 ROCKWELL VS STOKLEY CARMICHAEL IN CHICAGO - 1966
#7 ROCKWELL IN DALLAS - 1965
#8 ROCKWELL AT BROWN UNIVERSITY - 1966

OFFICIAL ANP SWASTIKA ARMBANDS WITH BLUE-GLOBE -
$15 DONATION

ANP MESSAGE CARDS- Spread the Word! -
100 for a $5 DONATION

OFFICIAL ANP SWASTIKA FLAGS WITH BLUE-GLOBE 3X5 - $25 DONATION

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

---continued
The holocaust was the biggest money maker ever for the germans. The Nazi's had whole teams of people working in the gas chamber to take the gold from the dead Jews. If you had gold fillings, you were gassed immediately. Then the Nazi's sold all the shoes and clothing from the dead Jews to South America. The Nazi's financed the war for 2 years by selling the Jew's gold fillings, and shoes, and clothing.

ADisbeliever, thank you for this information about the evil Nazis ... I'm sure you are embarrassing the neo-Nazis. I'm sure you are getting a reputation for this among the neo-Nazis.

for ATS readers, an associated post:
(Mar. 2008) lawsuit against Vatican State to return gold from Holocaust victims teeth & jewelry -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The “Lebensborn” (1935-1945) -- illegitate Nazi child campaign to raise sheeple.

-- Nazis kidnapped 100,000 children from Poland, alone.

also see, 'FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set" '--www.abovetopsecret.com...
--and--
'child abuse & snuff networks: Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions '--www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Lebensborn”

“Lebensborn” translates to “wellspring of life” or “fountain or life.” The Lebensborn project was one of most secret and terrifying Nazi projects. Heinrich Himmler founded the Lebensborn project on December 12, 1935, the same year the Nuremberg Laws outlawed intermarriage with Jews and others who were deemed inferior. For decades, Germany’s birthrate was decreasing. Himmler’s goal was to reverse the decline and increase the Germanic/Nordic population of Germany to 120 million. Himmler encouraged SS and Wermacht officers to have children with Aryan women. He believed Lebensborn children would grow up to lead a Nazi-Aryan nation.

The purpose of this society (Registered Society Lebensborn - Lebensborn Eingetragener Verein) was to offer to young girls who were deemed “racially pure” the possibility to give birth to a child in secret. The child was then given to the SS organization which took charge in the child’s education and adoption. Both mother and father needed to pass a “racial purity” test. Blond hair and blue eyes were preferred, and family lineage had to be traced back at least three generations. Of all the women who applied, only 40 percent passed the racial purity test and were granted admission to the Lebensborn program. The majority of mothers were unmarried, 57.6 percent until 1939, and about 70 percent by 1940.

In the beginning, the Lebensborn were taken to SS nurseries. But in order to create a “super-race,” the SS transformed these nurseries into “meeting places” for “racially pure” German women who wanted to meet and have children with SS officers. The children born in the Lebensborn nurseries were then taken by the SS. Lebensborn provided support for expectant mothers, we or unwed, by providing a home and the means to have their children in safety and comfort.

The first Lebensborn home was opened in 1936 in Steinhoering, a tiny village not far from Munich. Furnishings for the homes were supplied from the best of the loot from the homes of Jews who had been sent to Dachau. Ultimately, there were 10 Lebensborn homes established in Germany, nine in Norway, two in Austria, and one each in Belgium, Holland, France, Luxembourg and Denmark. Himmler himself took a special interest in the homes, choosing not only the mothers, but also attending to the decor and even paying special attention to children born on his birthday, October 7th.

By 1939, the program had not produced the results Himmler had hoped. He issued a direct order to all SS and police to father as many children as possible to compensate for war casualties. The order created controversy. Many Germans felt the acceptance of unwed mothers encouraged immorality. Eventually Himmler backpedaled, but he never condemned illegitimacy outright. Himmler himself had two illegitimate children.

Lebensborn soon expanded to welcome non-German mothers. In a policy formed by Hitler in 1942, German soldiers were encouraged to fraternize with native women, with the understanding that any children they produced would be provided for. Racially fit women, most often the girlfriends or one-night stands of SS officers, were invited to Lebensborn homes to have their child in privacy and safety.

Ultimately,

one of the most horrible sides of the Lebensborn policy was the kidnapping of children “racially good” in the eastern occupied countries after 1939. Some of these children were was orphans, but it is well documented that many were stolen from their parents’ arms. These kidnappings were organized by the SS in order to take children by force
who matched the Nazis’ racial criteria (blond hair and blue or green eyes). Thousands of children were transferred to the Lebensborn centers in order to be “Germanized.” Up to 100,000 children may have been stolen from Poland alone. In these centers, everything was done to force the children to reject and forget their birth parents. As an example, the SS nurses tried to persuade the children that they were deliberately abandoned by their parents. The

children who refused the Nazi education were often beaten. Most of them were finally transferred to concentration camps (most of the time to Kalish in Poland) and exterminated. The others were adopted by SS families.

In 1942, in reprisals of the assassination of the SS governor Reinhard Heydrich in Prague, a SS unit exterminated the entire male population of a small village called Lidice. During this operation, some SS made a selection of the children. Ninety-one of them were considered good enough to be “Germanized” and sent to Germany. The others were sent to special children camps (i.e. Dzierzazna & Litzmannstadti) and later to the extermination centers.

As the allies advanced, children in the various Lebensborn homes were withdrawn to interior homes. On May 1, 1945, a day after Hitler’s death, American troops marched into Steinhoering. They found 300 children, aged six months to six years. Most of the mothers and staff had fled. The British and Russians also found children at Lebensborn homes near Bremen and Leipsig. The majority of these children were either put up for adoption or sent back to their birth families. Some of the children kidnapped in other countries who were living with families throughout Germany were repatriated to their native countries. Unfortunately, many were too Germanic to fit in.

It is nearly impossible to know how many children were kidnapped in the eastern occupied countries. In 1946, it was estimated that more than 250,000 were kidnapped and sent by force to Germany. Only 25,000 were retrieved after the war and sent back to their families. It is known that several German families refused to give back the children they had received from the Lebensborn centers. In some cases, the children themselves refused to come back to their original family - they were victims of the Nazi propaganda and believed that they were pure Germans. It is also known that thousand of children were not deemed “good enough” to be Germanized were simply exterminated. During the ten years of the program’s existence, at least 7,500 children were born in Germany and 10,000 in Norway.
---
Sources: The Forgotten Camps; ABC News 20/20 Special Report — Hitler’s “Master Race:” Nazi Program Attempted to Create Racially Pure Children (April 27, 2000).

from, "The Forgetten Camps"-- www.jewishgen.org...
[edit on 14-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
from www.jewishgen.org...
The Extermination Camps www.jewishgen.org...
This section covers the history of all the major extermination centers.

The Forgotten Camps
This section covers the history of several sub-camps.

The Concentration Camps
This section covers the history of major concentration camps.

The List of the Camps ( www.jewishgen.org... ):
This huge list contains the names of hundreds of concentration camps, external "kommando" or auxiliary camps and, when known, the names of the German companies who used inmates as slaves.

Germany:
Bergen-Belsen (probably 2 sub-camps but location is unknown)
Börgermoor (no sub-camp known)
Buchenwald ( 174 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Dachau (123 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Dieburg (no sub-camp known)
Esterwegen (1 sub-camp)
Flossenburg (94 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Gundelsheim (no sub-camp known)
Neuengamme (96 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Papenburg (no sub-camp known)
Ravensbruck (31 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Sachsenhausen (44 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Sachsenburg (no sub-camp known)
Austria:
Mauthausen (49 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Belgium:
Breendonck (no sub-camp known - click here for more information about this camp)
Czechoslovakia:
Theresienstadt (9 sub-camps)
Estonia:
Vivara
Finland:
Kangasjarvi
Koveri
France:
Argeles
Aurigny
Brens
Drancy (click here for more information about this camp)
Gurs
Les Milles
Le Vernet
Natzweiler-Struthof (70 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Noé
Récébédou
Rieucros
Rivesaltes
Suresnes
Thill
for these camps, no sub-camp known
Work camps created by the Government of Vichy in Maroco and Algeria. Following the Atlas of the Holocaust by Martin Gilbert, thousands of jews were sent to these camps by the French pro-nazi government of Petain:

Abadla
Ain el Ourak
Bechar
Berguent
Bogari
Bouarfa
Djelfa
Kenadsa
Meridja
Missour
Tendrara
Holland:
Amersfoort (click here for more information about this camp)
Ommen (click here for more information about this camp)
Vught (12 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Westerbork (transit camp - click here for more information about this camp)
Italy:
Bolzano
Fossoli
Risiera di San Sabba (no sub-camp known)
Lattvia
Riga
Riga-Kaiserwald
Dundaga
Eleje-Meitenes
Jungfernhof
Lenta
Spilwe
Lithuania
Kaunas
Aleksotaskowno
Palemonas
Pravieniskès
Volary
Norway:
Baerum
Berg
Bredtvet
Falstadt
Tromsdalen
Ulven
Poland:
Auschwitz/Birkenau - Oswiecim-Brzezinka (extermination camp - 51 sub-camps)
Belzec (extermination camp - 1 sub-camp)
Bierznow
Biesiadka
Dzierzazna & Litzmannstadt (These two camps were "Jugenverwahrlage", children camps. Hundreds of children and teenagers considered as not good enough to be "Germanized" were transfered to these places - see our article about the Lebensborn - and later sent to the extermination canters)
Gross-Rosen - Rogoznica (77 sub-camps)
Huta-Komarowska
Janowska
Krakow
Kulmhof - Chelmno (extermination camp - no sub-camp known - click here for more information about this camp)
Lublin (prison - no sub-camp known)
Lwow (Lemberg)
Czwartaki
Lemberg
Majdanek (extermination camp - 3 sub-camps)
Mielec
Pawiak (prison - no sub-camp known)
Plaszow (work camp but became later sub-camp of Majdanek)
Poniatowa
Pustkow (work camp - no sub-camp known)
Radogosz (prison - no sub-camp known)
Radom
Schmolz
Schokken
Sobibor (extermination camp - no sub-camp known - click here for more information about this camp)
Stutthof - Sztutowo (40 sub-camps and external kommandos)
Treblinka (extermination camp - no sub-camp known - click here for more information about this camp)
Wieliczka
Zabiwoko (work camp - no sub-camp known)
Zakopane
Russia: (The real number of concentration and extermination camps established in occupied Soviet Union by the Nazies is unknown. The following list contains the name of the major camps. Some of these camps were under Romanian control; e.g. Akmétchetka or Bogdanovka where 54,000 were executed between December 21th and December 31th, 1941)
Akmétchetka
Balanowka
Bar
Bisjumujsje
Bogdanovka
"Citadelle" (The real name of this camp is unknown. The camp was located near Lvov. Thousands of Russian POWs were killed in this camp)
Czwartaki
Daugavpils
Domanievka
Edineti
Kielbasin (or Kelbassino)
Khorol
Klooga
Lemberg
Mezjapark
Ponary
Rawa-Russkaja
Salapils
Strazdumujsje
Yanowski
Vertugen
(for all these camps, no sub-camp known).
Yougoslavia:
Banjica
Brocice
Chabatz
Danica
Dakovo
Gornja reka
Gradiska
Jadovno
Jasenovac
Jastrebarsko
Kragujevac
Krapje
Kruscica
Lepoglava
Loborgrad
Sajmite
Sisak
Slano
Slavonska-Pozega
Stara-Gradiska
Tasmajdan
Zemun

The Language of the Camps:
The camps had their own language. "Kapo", "kommando", all these barbaric words had a special meaning. This is a kind of "dictionary" of the vocabulary used in the camps.

The Names of the Major Companies involved in the Concentration Camps
Dozen of companies used prisoners in concentration camps for slave labor.
---

The Extermination Camps www.jewishgen.org...

Auschwitz-Birkenau
The largest Nazi extermination camp.

Belzec
From march 1942 until early 1943, it is estimated that about 600,000 Jews were murdered in Belzec extermination camp.

Chelmno:
Chelmno, also known as Kulmhof, was a small town roughly 50 miles from the city of Lodz, Poland. It was here that the first mass killings of Jews by gas took place as part of the 'Final Solution'.

Majdanek
The killing operations began in Majdanek in April 1942 and ended in July 1944. Majdanek also provided slave labor for munitions works and Steyr-Daimler- Puch weapons factory. The estimated number of deaths is 360,000, including Jews, Soviet POWs and Poles.

Sobibor
Sobibor was the second extermination camp to come into operation in the Aktion Reinhard program. Estimated number of deaths: 250,000, the majority being Jews.

Treblinka
Opening for "business" on July 23, 1942, with the beginning of the evacuation of the Warsaw ghetto, some 245,000 Warsaw Jews and 112,000 Jews from other places in the Warsaw district were murdered in Treblinka by September 21. 337,000 Jews from the Radom district, 35,000 from the Lublin district and 107,000 from the Bialystok district also met their death in Treblinka with 738,000 Jews who had been residents of the General Gouvernement. From outside Poland many thousands of Jews were transported to and killed in Treblinka: 7.000 from Slovakia, 8,000 from Theresienstadt concentration camp, 4,000 Jews from Greece, and 7,000 Jews from the Macedonia portion of Bulgaria. In addition to the Jews, some 2,000 gypsies were killed in Treblinka.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Language of the Camps www.jewishgen.org... (for whole list, see url)

(ul)--"Baumhangen" in Dachau. SS officer is Martin Sommer
--Entrance of a gas chamber in Auschwitz
--"transport" arriving in Chelmno extermination camp.
(ll)--The "Walzkommando" in Ravensbrück women's concentration camp for medical experiments (also see www.abovetopsecret.com...): This is the roller the prisoners had to pull.

A
Antreten - To fall into line (for the roll-call, a control, a punishment...)
Appelplatz - Appeal Place. Often, it was the place where punished inmates were beaten or executed.
Arschtonne - Barrel full of excrements.
Artzmeldung - To go to the infirmary. It was always very dangerous because the SS often sent the ill inmates directly to the gas chamber...

B
Baum - Instrument of torture at which the prisoners were hanged with their hands lied in the back.
Blocksperre - "Forbidden to leave the barrack".
Blöde Hund - Stupid dog (SS insult)
Blutstrasse - Blood Street - a street in the camp built by inmates (Buchenwald)
Bombenkommando - Work team in charge of finding and destroying non-exploded bombs.

C
Caracho - Russian word which means "good". It was used in Buchenwald with different meanings: "caracho-hund" was an insult and "mit caracho!" meant "faster"!
Carachoweg - Part of the road between the station and the entrance of Buchenwald. The SS beat the inmates on this road "mit caracho"...

D
Dreck - #, dunghill. Was used by the SS in a lot of insults ("dreckhund", "dreckjude", etc...)
Durch Kamin - "Through the chimney" (of the crematory): expression used by the SS for inmates who were in terminal state of weakness (see "musulmann" and "lunatik").

E
Entlausung - To delouse
Entlausungskommando - Work team in charge of delousing other inmates.

F
Flucht - Escape. The SS often used the expression "auf der flucht erschossen" (killed during an escape attempt) when they shot an inmate during the work.
Fluchtpunkt - A mark placed just over the triangle on the chest of an inmate who had previously tried to escape.
Fünf-und-zwanzig - 25 knocks with a club. One of the most common punishment in the camps.

G
Gaskammer - Gas chamber
Grüne - Green. Prisoner wearing a green triangle meaning that he is a real criminal. They were often in charge of the most important functions in the camps. Most of the time, these prisoners were sadistics and perverts.

H
Himmelfahrtkommando - Litterally "Ascension commando". In Auschwitz, it was the team in charge of bringing the corpses to the crematory. In Dachau, it was the team in charge of the non-exploded bombs. Very few of them survived.
Hinleggen - To fall on the ground during the "exercises" invented by SS: the inmates had to fall on the ground, then stand up and jump, again and again during hours. The inmate who was too weak to continue was immediately executed.
Hitlerowiec - Nazi
Hocker - A small wooden stool used in the barracks. It was often used by the SS for the hangings.
Holzschube - A wooden shoe. These shoes were a real nightmare for the inmates: after a few days, the feet were damaged and bleeding. To be injured meant that you were not able to work so the risk was great to be executed or sent to the gas chamber...
Hundert-fünf-und-siebzig - 175: homosexual wearing a pink triangle. (175 was the number of the German law against homosexuality)
Hüpfen - To jump. This was another punishment "exercise" invented by the SS
Hure - A prostitute.
Hurra, hurra, ich bin wieder da! - "Hourra, hourra, I'm back again!". The inmates who tried to escape and who were retrieved by the SS had to wear a board with these words written on it. There were always tortured then hanged.

I
Invalide - Invalid
Invalidentrasport - Convoy sent directly to the gas chamber.

J
Jude - Jew
Judebrut - SS insult
Judenschule - "Jewish School". The SS used this expression when something was not in order: "Was ist das hier für eine Judenschule?"

K
Kaninchen - Rabbit. It was also used for the inmates who were used for medical experiments by the SS.

Kapo - A inmate in charge of a work team. Most of the time, they were real criminals. They were sadistics and pervert and ready to do anything in order to keep their position in the hierarchy of the camp.
Klauen - To steal food from another inmate.This was the worst thing you could do in a camp and it was never forgiven.
Kommando X - In Dachau, the inmates working in the crematories.
Kommunist - Communist (SS insult).
Krematorium - Crematory.
Krematoriumhund - "Crematory Dog" (SS insult)
Kretiner - Idiot (SS insult)
Kretze - Scabies, really common in the camps.
Kübel - Chamber pot.
Kübelträger - Inmate who had to change and to clean the chamber pots.

L
Lagerältester - Inmate who was responsible of the discipline in the camp, most of the time a criminal.
Lagerarzt - SS doctor of the camp. They often executed inmates by lethal injections of phenol.
Lagerfürher - SS officer responsible of the discipline in the camp.
Lagerkommandant - SS officer, commander of the camp.
Lagerpolizei - Police of the camp composed by inmates. They were hated by the other inmates.
Lagerstrasse - Main street of the camp.
Lauseweg - "Louse street". The Russian and Polish inmates had a large line shaved on their head, from forehead to nape. This "line" was called the "louse street"
Lauskontrolle - Louse inspection. In several camps, an inmate having lice was immediately executed: "Eine Laus, der Todt" (A louse - your death).
Laus - Louse
Lauseweg - "Louse street". The Russian and Polish inmates had a large line shaved on their head, from forehead to nape. This "line" was called the "louse street"
Lauskontrolle - Louse inspection. In several camps, an inmate having lice was immediately executed: "Eine Laus, der Todt" (A louse - your death).
Lausstunde - The lapse of time allowed to the inmates for delousing.
Leichenkommando - Work team in charge of the corpses
Lied - Order to sing
Lunatik - Lunatic. This expression was used for inmates who were in a terminal state of weakness. They were unable to recognize anybody and were walking like ghosts in the camp. Most of the time, they died after two or three days

M
Mädchen - Girl; used for the homosexuals.
Mist - dunghill - used as an insult by the SS ("mistjude", ...)
Moor-express - (Dachau) wagon used for the transport of corpses to the crematory.
Muselmann - Muslim.This expression was used for inmates who were too weak for work. The next state was to be "Lunatik". The "muslims" died very fast.

N
N.N. - Abreviation for "Nacht und Nebel" (Night and Fog). This was a special status for political prisoners. Nobody could know where they were jailed and their families had no news from them. They just vanished in the "night and fog".

O
Ochsenschwanzsuppe - Oxtail. This was ironicaly used to designate the "soup" served to the inmates (most of the time just warm water with some rotten vegetable floating...).

P
Pfahl - Torture: the prisoners were hanged with their hands lied in the back (see also "Baum")
Pfahlhangen - The punishment itself
Polak - Polish. SS insult
Polnischer Urlaub - "In holydays without his boss agreement" - SS expression used for a inmate who escaped.
Postenkette - The guard towers placed all around the camp
Politische Abteilung - SS Political Department. To be called to the Political department often meant torture and execution.
Premiënschein - "Good for a prime". Each time a SS killed an inmate, he was receiving a 'prime', or some days off.
Prügel - Knocks
Puff - A barrack in the camp to meet prostitutes. It was used by the SS and the "green triangle" (real criminals).

R
Revier - Infirmary. The infirmary was always a very dangerous place because the SS often sent the ill inmates directly to the gas chamber....
Rot - Red: political prisoner wearing a red triangle (communist).
Rollen - To roll on the ground (SS "exercise").
Rühet euch! - Still!
Russe - Russian (SS insult)

S
Sakrament, sakramenthund - Insult
Sau - idem.
Scheisserei - Diarrhea, common in the camps, was one of the common cause of death.
Scheissfransoze - Insult
Scheisskommando - Work team in charge of the cleaning latrines. It was a punishment.
Schmuckstück - Literally "Jewel". Expression used in Ravensbruck for the women in terminal state of weakness (see "Muslim" and "Lunatik" for men)
Singen! - Sing! Order given by the SS during the work.
SS-kost - The food cooked for the SS. In Dachau, the inmates in charge of cooking this food often pissed in it...
Stillstehen - To stay still. It was a punishment and it was during hours and hours until the inmate fell on the ground. He was then immediatly shot
Stink - To stink. Often used in insults by the SS.
Strafkompagnie - Punishment company.
Station Z - In Sachsenhausen, the crematories and the gas chamber.
Stube - Chamber.
Stube-ältester - Inmate in charge of a chamber
Stube-dienst - Inmate in charge of the cleaning of the chamber.
Szkop, Szwab - Polish insults for "German".

T
Transport - Convoy, also RR train filled with people being sent to camps.

V
Versuchskaninchen - Prisoner for medical experiments.

W
Wachmann - SS guard
Walzkommando - Work team who had to pull a huge roller as a punishment.
Wäscherei - Laundry
Wasserkopf - SS insult
W.B. - Abreviation de "Wirtschafts Betriebe" (SS commercial company)

Z
Zielonka - Soup made with grass.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

hmmm. suspect and deceptive.

First of all before I begin, let me say I have been banned from this site like 1.5 months ago for flaming other members and using offensive language.
--www.abovetopsecret.com...

a very revealing AND IGNORANT post:

Porn having negative effects on society is no coincidence, you will find that 99% of mainstream porn is produced by zionist jews. This is their plan all along. Zionists will stop at nothing to destabilize society.

Some posters on ATS act like COINTELPRO agent provocateurs, even if they aren't one. Here we have an example of a claim that porn is Jewish.

This neo-Nazi argument is hard to believe, yet, here it is.

Sheeple sheeple evil evil bad dog.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Today's sad holocaust tale comes from Angie Suss Paul, who tells schoolkids that she escaped the nazis' evil clutches thanks to "six specific miracles". The article doesn't tell us what the miracles were, but it does tell us that she worked in a concentration camp 'inspecting bullets'. The evil Nazis herded jews into camps intending to kill them, but first they put them to work in the camp munitions factory, allowing them unrestricted access to ammunition and weapons.

A German foreman, who was against the war and Hitler, showed Angie how to "sabotage" the bullets. So she spent the last few months of the war helping the Allies by "sabotaging" German bullets.

We're not exactly sure how she sabotaged the bullets, but we think she put the bullets in backwards, so when the Nazi's would shoot, the bullets would come out the back of the gun and hit the Nazi in the face.

She was responsible for a lot of dead Nazi's this way. She's a hero.

Source:
www.steubencourier.com...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

We're not exactly sure how she sabotaged the bullets, but we think she put the bullets in backwards, so when the Nazi's would shoot, the bullets would come out the back of the gun and hit the Nazi in the face. She was responsible for a lot of dead Nazi's this way. She's a hero.

ADisbeliever ... remember when you were banned from ATS for foul language? (see www.abovetopsecret.com...) Now, are you trying to be banned for foul thinking?

And, for misrepresenting the articles you claim to be accurately sharing?

This kind of low-life behavior and gutter-thinking is typical of neo-nazis and a cowardous mentality. Bad dog.

It is arrogant and ignorant brutality and insensitivity to make fun of people who suffered under terrific hardship is totally demented. Those kind of people should be banned from ATS permanently. Bad dog.

You act like a racist, a liar and a bully. And you do it for fun ...or worse, for blood. Bad dog.

Source:
www.steubencourier.com...

BATH - Haverling sixth graders who recently wrapped up their social studies review of World War II had a face-to-face encounter Thursday with the most horrific feature of that war: the systematic destruction of 6 million European Jews under Hitler's Third Reich.

Eighty-four-year-old Angie Suss Paull, a resident of Rochester, recounted for the students her childhood in Poland during the 1930s, Germany's invasion of her country, her family's confinement to the Lodz ghetto and their eventual deportation to the Auschwitz concentration camp.

Paull lost most of her family during the war. Her mother was arrested and disappeared while the family lived in the ghetto. Her father and brother were gassed after arriving at Auschwitz.

Only Paull and her sister, Barbara, survived, through a mixture of luck, pure chance and what Paull declares were six specific "miracles."

"Our lives changed forever," she told the Haverling students. "It was a nightmare."

About 130 students listened to Paull's 90 minute presentation, and there was no other sound in the cavernous Haverling auditorium except Paull's steady, softly accented voice.

"Just like animals they acted," she said of the German soldiers who occupied Lodz. "That's the way it happened."

Paull conducted the students through a grim narrative of public hangings, random executions, mass starvation, and - at Auschwitz - the daily smell of the crematoriums.

"The barbarism that was gong on, and the world stood still," she said quietly.

Paull and her sister endured a short stay at Auschwitz before they were transferred to the Bergen-Belson concentration camp. After six months they were transferred again to another camp, where they were put to work operating heavy machinery.

Eventually Paull was placed in a small unit charged with inspecting bullets destined for German soldiers fighting on the eastern front. A German foreman showed her how to sabotage the bullets, declaring he hated Hitler and the war. Paull spent the last months of the war sabotaging bullets, until American soldiers entered the camp and freed the inmates.

Eventually, she married and emigrated to the U.S., keeping a promise she had made to her father to move to America as soon as the war was over. She settled in Rochester, raised a family and now lectures on the Holocaust. She is the author of "Angie's Story," a memoir of her life during the war and its aftermath.

There was no shyness among the students when it came time for questions. One student asked if Paull had ever seen Dr. Mengele, the notorious physician who conducted medical experiments on Auschwitz inmates. Another asked if she had worn the Star of David while an inmate of Auschwitz; another asked if any Nazis were "nice" to her.

"None,' she replied.

"Will you ever forgive the Germans for what they did?" one student asked.

"I hate what they did," Paull answered. "But how can I go on hating people? ... Why not live in peace?"

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

We're not exactly sure how she sabotaged the bullets, but we think she put the bullets in backwards, so when the Nazi's would shoot, the bullets would come out the back of the gun and hit the Nazi in the face. She was responsible for a lot of dead Nazi's this way. She's a hero.

This kind of low-life behavior and gutter-thinking is typical of neo-nazis and a cowardous mentality. Bad dog.

It is arrogant and ignorant brutality and insensitivity to make fun of people who suffered under terrific hardship is totally demented. Those kind of people should be banned from ATS permanently. Bad dog.

You act like a racist, a liar and a bully. And you do it for fun ...or worse, for blood. Bad dog.

I don't understand what you mean. I'm just sharing sad stories from survivors of the holocaust, to prove the holocaust-deniers wrong.

I don't see how that makes me a neo-nazi.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Today's sad holocaust tale comes from Pepkale Dodyk.

Pepkale was only 3 years old when the evil Nazi's and Ukranian police invaded her town. So her and dozens of others fled into a cave with disease carrying bats. But the Germans raided the cave, and captured Pepkale's family. The other Jews escaped through a hole they had dug. In the rocks. With their bare hands.

The Germans wanted the Ukranians to shoot Pepkale, because they couldn't do it themselves for obvious reasons. But Usher Metzker, one of the other prisoners offered his hidden stash of gold and silver to the Ukranians. So the Ukranians fired 5 shots over the heads of the Jews to fool the Germans standing right there into thinking the Jews had been killed. They let Pepkale, her mother, and Usher live, but they killed the aunt and cousin.

So the jews found another cave. They lived in the cave for 2 years, sleeping 22 hours per day, to conserve energy, because the 38 people did not have any food to eat at all for those 2 years.

The Ukranians tried to murder them by sealing the entrance to the cave, time and time again. The Ukranians were apparently unfamiliar with fire, and how it might adversely affect people hiding in a cave.

Then a message in a bottle came, and Pepkale and the 37 other Jews came out of the cave.

Source(s):
www.canada.com...
www.npr.org...
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I don't understand what you mean. I'm just sharing sad stories from survivors of the holocaust, to prove the holocaust-deniers wrong.
I don't see how that makes me a neo-nazi.

Originally posted by ADisbeliever ...99% of mainstream porn is produced by zionist jews. This is their plan all along. Zionists will stop at nothing to destabilize society. ...women who watch porn go around expecting men to have 9" penises ...men go around turning down women with small breasts.

How sick is that?

First of all before I begin, let me say I have been banned from this site like 1.5 months ago for flaming other members and using offensive language.

Will you be banned for having offensive thoughts? ...not my call, the ATS mods are watching you.

Your posts are monitored.

You're being investigated.

If all goes well, you'll be banned AGAIN from ATS for being offensive -- hopefully, this time, permanently.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
NOTE: you need to directly quote the articles since you intentionally distort & exaggerate them when you interpret them. (ATS members, also see www.abovetopsecret.com...)

So the jews found another cave. They lived in the cave for 2 years, sleeping 22 hours per day, to conserve energy, because the 38 people did not have any food to eat at all for those 2 years.

CT says: I have provided the true stories below, without your distorted interpretations. See the quotes below -- THEY DID HAVE FOOD -- you distort the truth in each of your posts. You look at these heroic acts of the strongest people who survived against great odds, and you ridicule them, and question them.

You say they dug tunnels through solid rocks with their bare hands ... you're delusional. And sadistic.

Source(s):
www.canada.com...

Part one of an eight-part series continues today on PAGE A3

The cave and its darkness are always with them.

For Pepkale Dodyk, a young child during the Holocaust, the cave is remembered as a place of abiding hunger.

The potato soup and thin unleavened bread -- the staples of their diet underground -- were tightly rationed.
Her mother would feed her morsels of bread to make the ration seem larger.

"I knew I wasn't allowed to ask for more food," she remembers. "I would say, 'I'm not hungry, but I could have another bite.' I was afraid to ask for more."

Even now, the 68-year-old Montrealer will take food with her everywhere she goes.

The cave still floods the dreams of Shlomo Stermer. Many nights, Shlomo finds himself back in the cave's dark embrace. Sometimes, he faces its horrors: a raid by black-clad SS officers; the cave entrance buried by murderous peasants. But other nights afford him moments of triumph: a narrow escape, a pot of jam, his mother's heroic stand.

"I can remember every day, every hour in the cave," the 79-year-old says.

Saul Stermer, along with his late brother Nissen, regularly risked his life by leaving the safety of the cave to scavenge food from the Polish countryside.

For him, the cave remains a gift, a dark refuge, a wellspring of memory.

Even on the golf course, where Saul and Shlomo liked to spend summer afternoons, the cave would always intrude.

"Sometimes I would say, 'We're going to play golf and we're not going to talk about the cave today,'" says Saul, 87. "But we would play a few hours, and always, we would talk about it. Every time."

While many Holocaust survivors buried their memories and refused to speak of the war, the Stermers could never gather without the cave being discussed. "We always finished with that," Saul says.

Esther Stermer, the family's iron-willed matriarch, even authored a memoir, We Fight to Survive, to ensure the story would be known by future generations. The cave, she wrote, seemed heaven-sent:

"We told each other that God had himself created this grotto for us so that we might live to the redemptive day of Hitler's downfall."

Recently, on a sunny spring day in Montreal's Hampstead neighbourhood, the Stermers gathered once again to tell their cave story.

It is a story of love and devotion, heroism and survival, in a time of madness and in a place beyond darkness.

www.npr.org...

Caves of Salvation
Ukrainian Jews Survived Holocaust in Underground Grottos
by Scott Simon

As Ukrainian Jews in 1942, the Stermer family knew they faced a grim fate at the hands of advancing Nazis. To stay alive, they decided to go underground -- literally -- living in a labyrinth of local caves for over a year.

Thirty-eight people huddled together in the "Priest's Grotto," where they learned to eat, sleep and survive in near total darkness. The horrors of the Holocaust continued right over their heads. Entrances to the cave were sealed time and again and

food was brought in from rare forays above ground.

Finally, the signal came: a message inside a bottle lowered down a chimney-like entrance to the grotto by their connection to the outside world. The Germans had left and Russian troops were entering their small Ukrainian village.

NPR's Scott Simon talks to surviving family members, now living in Montreal, and with Chris Nicola, the American caver who unearthed their inspiring tale.
--the 16min taped interview is at the url: www.npr.org...

www.freerepublic.com...

Holocaust miracle comes to light
French caver Michel Siffre set an endurance record in 1972, after spending 205 days underground for a NASA-sponsored study.

But his ordeal cannot hold a candle to the 344 days that a group of Jewish families - some now living in Montreal -

endured in a dank maze of caves in western Ukraine to escape the Holocaust.

The little-known story of their miraculous survival, which came to light after explorations of the cave system in 1993 by U.S. caver Chris Nicola, is featured in the current issue of National Geographic Adventure magazine.

"We knew all these years that we had a special story, so we were pleased to see it come out," Shulim Stermer, 84, said yesterday, as family members gathered to reminisce and gently kibbitz each other at his sister Yetta Katz's home in Cote St. Luc.

It is a tale of hardship and perseverance, loyalty and betrayal, and a large measure of good luck.

Esther and Shabsy (Zaida) Stermer, their six children and about a dozen relatives and Jewish neighbours fled to the first of their underground refuges in 1942 after their town of Korolowka was declared "judenfrei" (free of Jews), and the Germans and Ukrainian police began to wipe out the Jewish population.

The first cave - a tourist site called Verteba - had disease-carrying bats, poor ventilation and virtually no fresh water.

Worse, the hideout was known to the Germans, who raided the cave one night and captured several members of the group.

The rest escaped under cover of darkness through an emergency exit they had dug.

Among those detained were 3-year-old Pepkale (Dodyk) Blitzer, her mother, Henia (Stermer) Dodyk, and three of their relatives.

"My mother said she had to find my shoes, and the soldier told her, 'Why bother to dress her - I can shoot her right now,' " Pepkale, now 65, recalled.

"The miracle was that the Germans didn't shoot us right away, but handed us over to the Ukrainian police, who were to take us to the cemetery and shoot us."

One of the other prisoners, Usher Metzker, struck a deal with the Ukrainians: his hidden wealth of gold and silver in exchange for their lives.

"They marched us to the cemetery and made us lie down in a grave, and my mother covered my head with her shawl and told me not to be afraid.

"She said they would just shoot over our heads and then let us go.

"There were five shots, and we got up alive, my mother and I and Usher. But they had killed my aunt and her 9-year-old son."

After a frightening month hiding in nearby towns and farms, the families came upon Popowa Yama, or Priest's Grotto, a 124-kilometre gypsum cave that was largely unknown and unexplored. The Stermers and the other families, 38 people in all, moved into Priest's Grotto on May 5, 1943.

Although their new cave had a large pool of fresh water and better ventilation, the months and months of living underground, with little light, food or warmth tested the families' endurance. Hypothermia was a serious risk in the cold, damp maze.

To conserve energy and food, they slept for up to 22 hours a day, lying side by side on elevated beds for body warmth.

The women and youngest children never ventured aboveground, but

the men would set out at night, under cover of darkness, to scavenge for food
and fuel, and trade with a few sympathetic peasants for oil, matches, grain and other rations.

In the spring of 1944, the Stermer men found a message in a bottle: The Germans had left.

The survivors finally emerged through the muddy cave entrance on April 12, 1944, into the brilliant daylight.

"I had completely forgotten the sun," recalled Pepkale, "and I said to my mother, 'Turn off the light - it's too bright.' "

In her privately published memoir, We Fight To Survive, Esther Stermer described the families' relief: "We were free!!! We could walk freely in daylight and no longer fear death."

Yet, just months after that walk to freedom, her husband, Shabsy, and her son-in-law, Fishel Dodyk, were killed by thugs.

"That was a terrible tragedy," Pepkale said. "The Germans were no longer there - they killed us only because we were Jews."

Copies of Esther Stermer's memoir have been donated to the Jewish Public Library and the Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join